OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe one of the internal injuries- for example to the spleen — was caused when he flipped the ATV and he didn’t realize it at the moment. maybe it took a bit for it to rupture?? As he was walking, drunk, he started to feel pain in his abdomen and took his shorts off to “investigate” or just purely out of agitation and pain?? He falls to the ground writhing in pain on the side of the road and passes out. or maybe his plan was to hitchhike to the hospital - maybe that’s why he was on the side of the road, but he passes out.

Either way, his head is eventually run over by a truck and his body drug a bit on the left side. When let loose he’s spun out onto his buttocks. Then he curls into fetal position and dies.

I don’t think there needs to be parts of the truck to prove he was hit. A human head is no match for an 18 wheeler or even a really big pick up truck. It’s not the same as hitting a deer or boar standing right in front of you. Rolling over something already lying down is a completely different scenario.

The teeth and chain line up with him being run over, but no blood on the road does not?? That’s perplexing.

No matter what happened, it’s beyond tragic and horrific. :(
I'm also open to the idea that he was hit by a big rig.
I'm seeing some very good theories here. The one thing that bothers me is those 3 broken chain links found near his body. I can't believe his own friends would purposely drag him but I can believe they might have bamboozled him into a game of truck surfing, the chain broke and it was just a stupid accident. They didn't mean to hurt him and were probably afraid of being charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, so a cover-up happened. Sooner or later, the guilt will eat at least one of them alive and perhaps they'll talk but I'm speculating, laying it on the table FWIW and that's MOO.

I'm also open to the idea that he was hit by a big rig.
I'm seeing some very good theories here. The one thing that bothers me is those 3 broken chain links found near his body. I can't believe his own friends would purposely drag him but I can believe they might have bamboozled him into a game of truck surfing, the chain broke and it was just a stupid accident. They didn't mean to hurt him and were probably afraid of being charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, so a cover-up happened. Sooner or later, the guilt will eat at least one of them alive and perhaps they'll talk but I'm speculating, laying it on the table FWIW and that's MOO.
The "white chain" is just how the autopsy referred to his silver or silver-toned necklace.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back