OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bbm.
That's a valid theory.

Still ... Noah seemed to have been cleaned up, and the part about his shorts -- why leave them there at all ?
What was the clothing item doing off of him.
It sounds like the white shorts were placed there, and did not fall off him, aka a hit & run ?

Also curious how his teeth came to be there on the road.
If they'd been knocked loose, but still in his mouth, one would assume they'd still be inside his mouth.
After death. the mouth won't open by itself, as far as I know.
Just small things that stand out to me.

If it's an accident, they had no reason (IMO) to move him.
An accident is an accident ... and no one is liable.
Why take Noah elsewhere ?
This feels like a cover up, and that's sad to me.
He seemed like an attractive and nice young man, and I can't shake the notion that someone may have been jealous ?
Omo.
I would venture to say that isn't exactly true that no one would be liable for an accidental death at a home where underage drinking and other shenanigans were going on for multiple days with no adult supervision. I wonder if Noah's family will sue the homeowners in a bid to uncover more information.

I would venture to say that isn't exactly true that no one would be liable for an accidental death at a home where underage drinking and other shenanigans were going on for multiple days with no adult supervision. I wonder if Noah's family will sue the homeowners in a bid to uncover more information.

Honestly I'm not sure, but yes the adults esp. the homeowners didn't seem to be around and it was a free for all ; aka the kids did anything they wanted to do.
Parents have been charged for underage drinking and other activities at their house.

That last sentence .... not a bad idea at all !
Omo.

Honestly I'm not sure, but yes the adults esp. the homeowners didn't seem to be around and it was a free for all ; aka the kids did anything they wanted to do.
Parents have been charged for underage drinking and other activities at their house.

That last sentence .... not a bad idea at all !
Omo.
The parents have been charged for underage drinking at their home? I’ve read that they were not because it is only a ticket or citation, but I believe that would only be true for the underage drinkers and not the adults who provided the alcohol to underage party goers. If they haven’t been charged that is shocking considering the end result. Providing alcohol to minors is illegal regardless of everything else that occurred.

I know a number of parents in my community who have been charged with providing alcohol to minors, sell and delivery of alcohol to minors for throwing grad parties with underage teens. One party a young girl died after falling off the back of her bfs 4 wheeler and he turned to see her be run over by the 4 wheeler behind. There was lots of underage drinking involved. Even instances where it didn’t result injury parents have been charged after police showed up due to noise complaints or other issues. Typically it is a number of counts based on each minor provided with alcohol. So in the case of the party Noah was at we would be talking about 10-30 charges depending on how many minors were proven to be drinking.

It's quite possible that even with an anonymous guarantee people won't talk. It could be very easy to know who talked by what details are given even anonymously from a small group at the party.
It would be surprising if the true story doesn’t eventually get around. With the number of potential witnesses it is hard for people to stay quiet especially with how public the case is.

The more people involved and potential witnesses the more chance someone will eventually spill the secrets.

@iluvmua
Terral is where they pointed out his body was found but I think he attended Comanche High, he's wearing uniforms I think from that school. As for Comanche High= Grades 9 to 12, 282 students. Whaaaaaaaat. (Add a zero to that number and that's my kiddos' school population)

So... 70 kids per class? It was a 22 yr old's bday party so it's odd to me that high schoolers were in attendance, but if they say 40 people attended, that's a good sampling of the young people in the area.. but then again.... they also mentioned TX residents being in attendance at the party, right?
I don’t find it that surprising. A now 22 year old would be a senior in high school while a now 18 year old was a freshman making them peers. The 16 year olds are a bit out of the ages I would expect but sometimes there are younger siblings who bring friends or an 18 year old senior may invite their sophomore/junior friends. In a small town the community would likely be tight knit. Idk how small of community it is but it sounds like it is a rural area. I live in a small community and when I grew up from k-8th grade there was only 1 class per grade and you went to school with the same people every year unless someone moved away. High school was more diverse but students still came from many rural communities surrounding the high schools. When you think about the age alone it does sound a bit strange but then when you think about it in the sense of high school friendships, athletics, and so on you can recognize they are part of the same peer group.

Kphill603,​

Great points! The parents have NOT been charged for that in this case. I am wondering how they would be charged if the police did not witness it? Would they have to go off pictures of kids with beer cans in their hands? A man from another state is pushing a petition for this, but the family has expressed that they were not contacted about, do not approve of it, and would like for it to stop. I hope they are being advised by a good lawyer.

Also agree about the story eventually getting out, even if only one person knows what happened.

And YES. Spot on about the extended peer groups in small towns. In this case, not only would the age range be bigger, but when you are very close to a state border, you are going to have friends and acquaintances from that state, as well. So, when people refer to the "Texas Boys" it is still pretty local people.

What parents? I'm confused. The house was occupied by the woman whose 22nd birthday it was and her sister. Their parents didn't live there.
They lived there but did not own it. Also, it is unclear when and what parents may have been there besides on Monday morning. Some of their own timelines seem to put them there or very nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back