Identified! OK - Oklahoma City, 'Sharon Marshall' 8UFOK, Apr'90 - Suzanne Sevakis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe he was building his idea of family. He does have many relatives in Oklahoma, i feel that amongst all his travels with Suzanne many trips back and forth to oklahoma were included. I wouldnt be surprised to find both her brother and her son alive and well among those relatives. I think he put first her brother somewhere he could maybe control her with, visits and threats seem likely. Then he took michael and did the same in a way as telling her she couldnt take what he thought of as his away. Kingfish was an alias and he thought of himself in that way.

I keep checking here to see if any more light is shed on this very sad case and I am always completely shocked to see nothing.

((())) Suzanne and Michael.

You did see that Floyd admitted to killing Michael and leaving him at the 35 and Madhill exit right ? FBI did digging for days but they do believe him (I think this is when Billy Tillery came up murdered) exact time frame , I wish they could make a connection

Who is Billy Tillery? Also, no way in hell is Michael still alive.

Billy Tillery was a child who looked a lot like Michael and was murdered in Madill ok at the same time frame that Floyd drove thru right after he kidnapped Michael we have a thread on him somewhere here, the FBI was looking for the o rings on his tennis shoes because they thought that would be the only thing findable after all these years but they found no trace of Michael but Floyd admitted to shooting him in the head and burying him at that exit off 35

But did Floyd kill Suzanne as a murder? Did he hit her by accident?

Or did someone else hit her in an accident?

But did Floyd kill Suzanne as a murder? Did he hit her by accident?

Or did someone else hit her in an accident?

Was it confirmed Floyd and his car was somewhere else when the hit and run happened? I recently read the book, A Beautiful Child when we were without internet/tv during hurricane season and I seem to remember something about that.

Whoa, if true...then there's just

Cheryl Commesso
Michael Anthony Hughes

And possibly

Janet Carter
Christina Carter
Thomas Tillery

as his victims.

Welp, Floyd had a few friends in low places, just like himself, so, you never know.
I, personally believe he got away with it, but he will pay, dearly one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whoa, if true...then there's just

Cheryl Commesso
Michael Anthony Hughes

And possibly

Janet Carter
Christina Carter
Thomas Tillery

as his victims.
Don't forget the little girl he raped I know she lived but ......

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Well, the potential connections between Christina Lynn Carter and Suzanne Marie Sevakis make my head spin.

A few possible theories:

1. Suzanne wasn't the first "Sharon". Floyd had already abducted a girl who may well have been named Sharon or one he called Sharon. And something happened to her between this incident and him meeting Sandi Chipman.
2. The incident didn't happen - that woman either has false memories or is making it up.
3. Floyd was with Sandi already by 1973, and they went to Texas for whatever reason.

In any case, there's so much we still don't know about Floyd's time as a fugitive - between him escaping and when he married Sandi is a gap we can't fill.

But Suzanne's dad basically wants nothing to do with all this, right?

I don't know. He's got his own career and two other children (Justin and Robin), and his son (Justin) founded Anime News Network. I'm unsure whether they know and are just grieving by filtering it out, or just don't know.

The mother's side of the family is DEVASTATED.

I just read "Finding Sharon" and [spoilers] my interpretation was that the dad was overwhelmed by the news and devastated as well. He gave up his parental rights thinking his daughter would be better off, did not know where she was or what happened and had tremendous guilt about it. And he didn't want to be in the public eye. I don't blame him, people can be vicious. He has met his granddaughter and they are developing a relationship.

I don't know. He's got his own career and two other children (Justin and Robin), and his son (Justin) founded Anime News Network. I'm unsure whether they know and are just grieving by filtering it out, or just don't know.

The mother's side of the family is DEVASTATED.

I think after reading the book and Matt's comments The Father was beyond devastated and went to the ceremony but Mom did not .

I just read "Finding Sharon" and [spoilers] my interpretation was that the dad was overwhelmed by the news and devastated as well. He gave up his parental rights thinking his daughter would be better off, did not know where she was or what happened and had tremendous guilt about it. And he didn't want to be in the public eye. I don't blame him, people can be vicious. He has met his granddaughter and they are developing a relationship.

I didn't know Matt had finished the book, ordering on Amazon right now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back