Recovered/Located OK - Omar Murillo, 4, McClain Co, 10 Mar 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

flute4peace

Reaction score
Amber Alert issued for McClain County child abducted by woman threatening to kill him

MCCLAIN COUNTY, Okla. (KFOR) – The McClain County Sheriff’s Office has issued an Amber Alert for a four-year-old child who was abducted by a woman threatening to kill the child and herself.

The Amber Alert was issued for four-year-old Omar Murillo.

Murillo is believed to have been abducted by 19-year-old Karen Jasmin Murillo. Authorities say the abduction occurred at 6:45 p.m. Tuesday, March 10, from the 1200 block of North Atkins Hill Road.

“[The] suspect forcibly took the child from the custodial parents. Suspect is suicidal and made threats using text message that she is going to kill the child and herself,” the Amber Alert states.

Omar is described as 3 feet tall, 40 pounds and as having brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing light gray Sketcher sneakers, navy blue sweat pants and a black long-sleeve shirt.

Karen Murillo is described as having long, dyed red hair. She is believed to be driving a tan 1997 Saturn Coupe, Oklahoma license plate HKL 619. Her travel direction is not known.

Amber alert just came across my phone. Poor kid, I hope he’s found in time.

Have you seen this child? Omar Murillo

Issued for: Oklahoma
AMBER Alert: 30421

Omar Murillo
p60980.jpg

• Missing Since Mar 10, 2020
  • Missing From Purcell, OK
  • Age Now 4 years
  • Sex Male
  • Race Hispanic
  • Hair Color Brown
  • Eye Color Brown
  • Height 3'0"
  • Weight 40 lbs
  • Description LAST SEEN WEARING GREY LIGHT SKETCHER SNEAKERS, NAVY BLUE SWEAT PANTS, BLACK LONG SLEEVE SHIRT
Vehicle Information
  • Make: Saturn
  • Year: 1997
  • Color: Tan
  • Description: NO DIRECTION OF TRAVEL KNOWN
  • License plate: HKL 619
  • License state: OK
SUSPECT FORCE-ABLY TOOK THE CHILD FROM THE CUSTODIAL PARENTS. SUSPECT IS SUICIDAL AND MADE THREATS USING TEXT MESSAGE THAT SHE IS GOING TO KILL THE CHILD AND HERSELF.

Associated companion
p60981.jpg

• Karen Murillo
  • Age Now 19 years
  • Sex Female
  • Race Hispanic
  • Hair Color Red
  • Description Hair is long and dyed red.

Last edited:
Uncropped photo

Abigail Ogle on Twitter
URGENT AMBER ALERT
McClain County Amber Alert for 4-year-old boy who authorities said was abducted by his 19-year-old mother, who threatened to kill him.

Officials said Karen Murillo forcibly took Omar Murillo from his custodial parents Tuesday.
ESzTJGhUwAA5SuH.jpg

12:28 AM - 11 Mar 2020 from Oklahoma City, OK

Hate to say this; but if she didn't have custody of her own child why was this; and if she's threatening to harm him it was most likely for his own good that he was placed with another family.
So sad... what a cute little guy he is. :(
Hope they're found soon.
Omar must be so frightened !

Prayers for the little boy. Prayers also for the young, young mom.

If he is 4 and she is 19, she was only 15 when she had him and maybe as young as 14 when she got pregnant. Prayers for her too. She obviously tried to grow up way too soon. Prayers that her mental health so that she can grow up to be a productive adult at some point in time. :( MOO

Just got a chance to come check on this and am so THRILLED to see the update!!

This is old news but it’s still who they made me to be. Omar is my son. My mother kicked me out and when Omar said he wanted to go with me I wasn’t going to leave him behind just because she didn’t want him to go. I had and will continue having custody of him. Only reason it was reported at “custodial parents” is because my mother lied to the police. There was never any texts or threats. She didn’t try calling me after I left, the whole time I was at my older brothers house crying my eyes out because my mother is toxic. After the incident I was put in a mental hospital. In the time there my mom packed her stuff and moved to another state with my kid. It tore me apart that my own mother did this, and I came home to an empty house and no Omar. So when you see me shopping, please. I don’t need the criticism. It’s hard enough taking my kid to school and the teachers calling everyone they know to make sure my son can come home with me even tho I was the one who signed him up.

This is old news but it’s still who they made me to be. Omar is my son. My mother kicked me out and when Omar said he wanted to go with me I wasn’t going to leave him behind just because she didn’t want him to go. I had and will continue having custody of him. Only reason it was reported at “custodial parents” is because my mother lied to the police. There was never any texts or threats. She didn’t try calling me after I left, the whole time I was at my older brothers house crying my eyes out because my mother is toxic. After the incident I was put in a mental hospital. In the time there my mom packed her stuff and moved to another state with my kid. It tore me apart that my own mother did this, and I came home to an empty house and no Omar. So when you see me shopping, please. I don’t need the criticism. It’s hard enough taking my kid to school and the teachers calling everyone they know to make sure my son can come home with me even tho I was the one who signed him up.
im sorry that you and your son went through this.

Welcome to Websleuths !

If you want, you can contact a mod through a private conversation (message) , and become a "Verified Insider" ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cngmac
Back