Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They know who dropped the photo and how it made it's way to the US. I have shared with a few people in PM the email. If they would like they can PM the info to others. I just don't want to put it out in public just in case this is an ongoing investigation. To those who are in the know, feel free to PM your fellow members and fill them in.

I do have a few more questions of the Sheriff and am waiting to receive an email back from him. Once I have an all clear that this is not an ongoing investigation, I'll post it out here on the board.

I would like to know how the photo was obtained if anyone in the know could please PM me....thanks!

They know who dropped the photo and how it made it's way to the US. I have shared with a few people in PM the email. If they would like they can PM the info to others. I just don't want to put it out in public just in case this is an ongoing investigation. To those who are in the know, feel free to PM your fellow members and fill them in.

I do have a few more questions of the Sheriff and am waiting to receive an email back from him. Once I have an all clear that this is not an ongoing investigation, I'll post it out here on the board.

Thank you so much! I am going nuts! Feel free to send me a PM if you have the time, I'd really really like to know more.

Thanks again.

This woman's photo has haunted me since the story started. I am so impressed with everyone's input.

When discussing the fact that she was dressed after she was killed - I agree. I also agree that if her clothing were changed after the time of death there would be staining and such on the shirt/robe covering - (since this is my first posting with a hypothesis I'm a little nervous! lol) - is it possible that instead of putting the clothing on her traditionally the robe itself is split up the back, making it possible to lay it over her like a sheet, and then just put her ams into the sleeves? Sort of like the old-time western pictures one can pose for...all the garb laces up in the back. It would make it very easy to "put on" a person that is lifeless. Once the arms are in the sleeves , our victim could have been posed, and then the edges (what would be the back of the robe) tucked under her to make it look like a normal garment?
Glad you posted! Yes, this could be possible. He could have just covered her up to take the photo and it might make sense it was tucked around her.

I hope we do learn more about this girl. Thank you Jaded for keeping us posted on what you learn.

I can't seem to get it out of my head that they actually sell photos like this in the Middle East. I had a friend stationed there and he made it clear NOT to send him any magazines that had women in bathing suits or any nudity. He was a surfer so he wasn't able to receive any surfing magazines because the women in bathing suits would be offensive to the Middle Eastern people but pictures like this are okay, wanted, bought and sold?

I hope we do learn more about this girl. Thank you Jaded for keeping us posted on what you learn.

I can't seem to get it out of my head that they actually sell photos like this in the Middle East. I had a friend stationed there and he made it clear NOT to send him any magazines that had women in bathing suits or any nudity. He was a surfer so he wasn't able to receive any surfing magazines because the women in bathing suits would be offensive to the Middle Eastern people but pictures like this are okay, wanted, bought and sold?
Lizzy~ I spent almost 5 months in the Middle East and was not able to wear shorts and had to wear long sleeve shirts...in 100+ temps the entire time I was there (unless I was on the military compound) because women can not show any "skin". Their culture is quite disrespectful to women; I stated earlier that you always saw the woman walk behind the man......basically they should not be seen or heard. It's very sad.

It makes my stomach churn to know that there is a market for such a horrible thing - or that a human mind can find these images appealing. I can totally understand how bathing suit images could be offensive to Middle Eastern culture. However, I do not understand how images of death and violence are not...

Can someone PM me, too, PLEASE?! This one has me absolutely addicted!!!!

Me too, me too. I wann know too!

I have been slave to summer school college coursework and during my breaks I have been stopping in here late at night to check out the progress you all had made.

:doh: OK........I'll wait patiently until Jaded gets the OK to publish the full story.

Unless someone REALLY wants to PM me with the scoop!:angel:

:doh: OK........I'll wait patiently until Jaded gets the OK to publish the full story.

Unless someone REALLY wants to PM me with the scoop!:angel:

I second that! I've been trying to be patient as not to bother anyone but I'm so behind!! :)

Yep, I'd like a pm myself. TIA!

And good work everyone, especially Jaded!

Same please.

This woman's photo has haunted me since the story started. I am so impressed with everyone's input.

When discussing the fact that she was dressed after she was killed - I agree. I also agree that if her clothing were changed after the time of death there would be staining and such on the shirt/robe covering - (since this is my first posting with a hypothesis I'm a little nervous! lol) - is it possible that instead of putting the clothing on her traditionally the robe itself is split up the back, making it possible to lay it over her like a sheet, and then just put her ams into the sleeves? Sort of like the old-time western pictures one can pose for...all the garb laces up in the back. It would make it very easy to "put on" a person that is lifeless. Once the arms are in the sleeves , our victim could have been posed, and then the edges (what would be the back of the robe) tucked under her to make it look like a normal garment?

Oh please PM me, too - I'm dyin' ovah heah!!

With you saying it is okay....who needs a PM???

Thank you all for you teaching in this case. Although you may not know you have taught this girl a lot!!!:blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back