GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks to all of you, and I will tell Debi and Tommy what you guys have said. There will be so much more that will come out of this. don't be surprized. They have a very good lawyer and trust me he is all over this and then some. but can't say anything right now except I can not wait....

oh yes update on patrick- he will be going to pre trial 8/27/13 then he will go to trial sometime in October.

Awesome, hopefully the case won't take too long... and hopefully K does not have to testify. :please:
Congrats on the new addition! :woohoo:

Thank you. and so far they haven't said anything about KD having to testify. they have the DNA and he even admitted he raped her from the way we were told by the leading DA. but then again we were told alot of things so idk.

I hate it but we will not be able to go to court on the 27th the pre trial, we will have the kids, Debi with be with Tommy at the hospital. so I'm hoping that the news will cover it.

I hope Tommy and the baby are okay... let us know how they are doing. :please:
If it's Tommy in the hospital, it's got to be hard for her to leave that baby... so tiny.

Please do update us on the pre trial hearing if the media doesn't cover it. :seeya:

I REALLY hate that they are going to make K testify. :banghead:

http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=019-&casekey=019-CF++1200306

09/16/2013 - MOTION TO ENDORSE ADDITIONAL WITNESS(ES)/ORDER

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO *victim's mother* RETURNED SERVED BY CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE ON 9-4-13.

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO K *victim*., C/O *victim's mother* RETURNED SERVED TO MOTHER BY THE CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE ON 9-4-13.

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO *falsely accused stepfather of victim* RETURNED SERVED ON 9-4-13 BY CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE.

I REALLY hate that they are going to make K testify. :banghead:

09/16/2013 - MOTION TO ENDORSE ADDITIONAL WITNESS(ES)/ORDER

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO *victim's mother* RETURNED SERVED BY CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE ON 9-4-13.

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO K *victim*., C/O *victim's mother* RETURNED SERVED TO MOTHER BY THE CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE ON 9-4-13.

09/17/2013 - SUBPOENA TO *falsely accused stepfather of victim* RETURNED SERVED ON 9-4-13 BY CREEK COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE.

Oh no. Well she is a brave little girl to have overcome so much, and the defense will try and confuse her but she will put him away

Tommy is doing fine he just had two have surgery done on his knee. The Doctor had to remove two balls and then after that healed he had to go in and get two more out of the same knee. Ok with that said first of all I would like to thank Msfacetious for posting about the waving of the Jury, we did not know anything about that. Debi,Tommy and KD got a summons to go to court when they went to court over the dhs stuff which was dropped last month so they are no longer in control of KD or that family and now they can move on and start the healing process. Well now they will be going to court over patrick but we were all planning on going to that. well not Kd we were really hoping that wouldn't have to be. I'm going to have Debi contact her Lawyer first thing today and see if he can find out what is going on. Creek Co has not got in touch with Debi or her Lawyer to let them know it had been changed or anything so IDK whats up with that. I will try harder to keep you all posted on things and if you guys hear anything please post I will have to come here to get my info. We did not even think to check the court records I'm sure Debi thought that they would contact her if anything changed. thank you all for just being here and for caring and for encouraging this family....

We are determined to see this jerk prosecuted and this family able to move on a heal. Thank you nana for coming back with the updates on how Tommy is doing. So glad to know that CPS has left the picture and now healing can begin.

MsF has kept up with developments on the prosecution of Patrick and I so appreciate her updating on this case.

You are so very welcome Ticya, and yes that is what we are wanting also.... Debi could not call her lawyer today but I'm very sure that she will be making that call tomorrow. we do not like things being done without knowing what they are doing we want to make sure that they are going to at least do this part right and not let him out in ten years or so. that would be a slap in the face to our daughter and her family after what they have put them though when they should of been focused on patrick instead.

plus that he had just got out of prison three weeks earlier when he had raped our grand daughter. he went from non sexual crimes to a very bad and brutal attack on a four year old 34 pound little girl. what will it be next time because if and when he gets out there will be a next time and it chills me to the bone to think that he could get out and come back and try to hurt this baby girl again he is a very sick sick man. and the way it is so easy to get others info these days. and no telling how many others now he knows what he did wrong to get caught this time he won't make the same mistake twice and next time i do not believe he would leave a witness.

He is a dangerous predator. That is for sure, nana :(

They need to lock him away for a good long time.

CONTINUED TO 11-5-13 AT 10:01 A.M. FOR DISPOSITION.

We are determined to see this jerk prosecuted and this family able to move on a heal. Thank you nana for coming back with the updates on how Tommy is doing. So glad to know that CPS has left the picture and now healing can begin.

MsF has kept up with developments on the prosecution of Patrick and I so appreciate her updating on this case.

This case bothered me from day one because I felt so strongly Tommy was innocent.
I took it personally when people were talking about him like he was guilty, I don't know why.

These kinds of cases stick with me, this family went through this ordeal...
The least I can do is make sure the truth stays out there. :seeya:

CONTINUED TO 11-5-13 AT 10:01 A.M. FOR DISPOSITION.

This case bothered me from day one because I felt so strongly Tommy was innocent.
I took it personally when people were talking about him like he was guilty, I don't know why.

These kinds of cases stick with me, this family went through this ordeal...
The least I can do is make sure the truth stays out there. :seeya:

I took it personally as well. It made absolutely no sense for it to be the dad/bf and yet take her to hospital so she could tell on him. I wanted to shake all those cops too and when CPS went crazy, my blood pressure soared.

Thank goodness nana comes and tells us what is happening and you do the court resource checking. I hope this creep is put away for 50 years.

I know I'm not the only one who strongly felt Tommy was innocent.
We have good instincts here at Websleuths. :seeya:

I just have to say, I am also still so unbelievably impressed with Tommy's wife.
She is amazing to have gone through this, supported and believed in Tommy...
as well as taking care of the 3 kids!

This is a very lucky family, Nana raised a great daughter there.
I'm so grateful K survived her ordeal to become a big sister again.

Now, we just need to get her justice. Put this guy away for life. :please:

I had a feeling he was innocent from the start. This case reminded me right away of an OH case where an uncle was arrested and convicted of raping his niece and murdering his mother in law. But he was innocent and a neighbor did it. Took him years to prove it and get out of prison.
In Tommy's case, investigation that was done (or rather not done) boggles my mind. They had DNA but it wasn't tested to see if it matched Tommy when they arrested him.

Thank you all for you support you do not no how much it means.... Debi and I went to Creek Nation and talked to them. The worker for Debi and her family called and spoke with the DA in creek co that is over this case. the way it is now Patrick did wave his rights to a Jury plead not guilty he was surpose to go back in front of the judge this past I believe the 8th of Oct. but they put all the court dates off until Nov. The DA is NOT going to back down on life without parole which I think is good we was told that life was 45 years and we thought it was just 25 and we did not want him back out in 25 years. But we were told the other day that it is 45 years. Also going with the Judge we were told that KD would proly not have to even go. but don't know for sure on that. We are hoping that the Judge might just go with what the DA requested and after seeing the evidence (pictures of our grand daughter and DNA report ) that he would even add to it. But that is all we have right now as soon as I hear anything else I will let you know. and I do not believe that you will be hearing anything in the news about it until its said and done.

Perhaps since it's a judge they will allow a remote testimony, (so that K isn't in the room)
If K even has to testify at all...
I hope that is a possibility if she does have to testify. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove