GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you so much for your offer. that is great that there are people who are fighting for these childern.

nana - I believe Peeples is correct about needing minimum posts before you are able to send/receive private msgs....seem to remember you need 50?

The easiest way to increase your post count is to head into the game forum....you can be up to 50 posts in no time flat!

P.s. Good luck to you!

nana - I believe Peeples is correct about needing minimum posts before you are able to send/receive private msgs....seem to remember you need 50?

The easiest way to increase your post count is to head into the game forum....you can be up to 50 posts in no time flat!

P.s. Good luck to you!

Thank you so much for your info. but I do not how to get there from here.... lol if someone would be so kind to tell me how to get there and what to do when I do get there that would be good.

Here's the games forum link. The problem is, sometimes it's hard to figure out what it is they're doing - the rules aren't posted up front and visible.

The first two links to games, I have no clue what the point is.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It's great she has a good lawyer that will help more than anything anyone else can do :)

Up at the top right of the screen under your name is a thing that says "Your notifications". Click on that and you can send/receive private messages.
I cnanot remember if you need to have a minimum post number in order to use that feature though.

I did receive your message but I'm not sure you received mine....

I just wanted to give a update to everyone who was so concerned about our grand daughter. Tommy is now home with his family and has been for about four to five months. Our Grand daughter (whom I will call KD that is one of her nick names.) has been taken out of school and is now being home schooled. She is doing well with the home schooling and is learning very well. KD has a awesum counselor who works very good with her and her family with understanding on how to parent her and her brother which has been very good for them. this family is working on rebuilding their lives and trying to move past all the things that has happiend. They are still fighting DHS but we look for that to be over very soon. patrick the person who had done this to KD is still in jail like stated above. The D.A. told us they offered a plea deal which was life plus 25 without parrole which he turned down, As far as right now as it stands patrick is planning on going to jury.

God bless you Nana, your granddaughter and entire family.

Thank you for coming back to update us! :seeya:
I'm glad that your granddaughter is doing well (my girls are home schooled as well.)

I also hope your daughter is feeling alright and everything is going well with her as well!
I have learned that babies have a way of helping everyone heal. :hug:

Yes babies are a gift from God. Debi is expecting a baby in July in which KD is very happy about and TJ don't really understand yet, not sure how he is going to accept being a big brother but we will see. lol Debi and Tommy are both very happy with the new baby coming. thank all of you for your uplifting comments and help though this. will try to keep you updated the best I can....

Nana,

Another tip for getting around the site more easily and finding this thread quickly:

Go to the top of this thread and click the words "thread tools"

A pull down list will appear with options.

Choose "subscribe"

Confirm that you want this thread added to your subscription list.

After you have done that, next time you log into the site, just below the log in area on the blue toolbar, click on the words "quick links" and choose "subscribed threads"

This will pull up a list of the threads you most like to go to. You can add any thread you visit often to your subscription list. That should put an end to all the searching.

So the pregnancy is going okay and Debi is feeling okay?
I hope this is the turning point for them. I'm still so impressed with your daughter. :seeya:

Just wanted to let everyone know That Tommy Braden has filed a lawsuit against Creek Co.
it was in the Tulsa World. and on chan.8 tulsa news and weather. you can find just google it.

Good, he deserves it! I hope he wins... this was so completely wrong from the beginning.

I also hope that Debi is feeling okay, she is in the home stretch now!
Babies are so much fun. :seeya:

Like I said when this first happened... if a 4 year old girl is woken up in the middle of the night...
They may THINK it has to be Dad... because who else would be in their house in the middle of the night?

This was common sense that DNA was needed to clear or condemn. They didn't do it. That was negligent.

What if the actual rapist had raped and killed another child before being caught?
They are lucky that nothing else happened because of their tunnel vision. :banghead:

------------------------------

"From day one he's begging them to do a DNA test," Smolen said.
"They said they weren't going to do that because it was a waste of taxpayers' dollars."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.a...to_sue_for/20130429_11_A9_CUTLIN283007?subj=1

Three months later — after his life’s gone to hell – the results he’s been asking them to do comes up that he’s not the guy,” Smolen said.
“Why wouldn’t you do a DNA test? Even if it was him, why not do a test and confirm it? Why take three months?”

After he was cleared, Tommy Braden railed against the lack of evidence in the case.
Police relied on a polygraph test that showed we was deceptive in answering questions about the girl and an identification the 4-year-old made after a long questioning period.

http://www./640743/tommy-braden-man...old-after-being-denied-dna-test-plans-to-sue/

I too hope he wins. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

I had a feeling from the start accusations against Tommy were false.
Glad there was DNA to prove the accusations were false.
Amazed that police would refuse to test this DNA until made by the court.

Ya know, i googled Tommys name, first page he's innocent- second page old blogs and old news stories start showing "guilty" - it was a sensational story. It is the first time i've read in the comments section -where everyone agreed-even people that don't usually agree with sueing- that tommy and family should sue.
That was so wrong - i assumed all sexual assaults were DNA'ed immediatley -incase of previous incidents.
JMO MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back