GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
and why would the step dad, or real dad, or the moms boyfriend (whatever he is) have to kill the dog--and why move your own dead dog? Maybe the dog was severely injured, stabbed, then maybe ran until he died??

Its dead center of spring break here, but she is 4, thats preschool or daycare---and those are open (here at least) every holiday, because so many places blue-collar parents work do not observe good friday anymore.

Around here, spring break was 2 weeks ago. We also have a full day 3 and 4 year old program she may have gone to like my youngest.

and why would the step dad, or real dad, or the moms boyfriend (whatever he is) have to kill the dog--and why move your own dead dog? Maybe the dog was severely injured, stabbed, then maybe ran until he died??

Yes, the man who lived in the trailer with the dog would not have to kill the dog in order to abuse the child. He could have just put it outside. But an intruder would be barked at if he tried to climb in a window.

Very good point. I hadn't thought of that. Have there been many cases in which a sexual attacker killed his own dog?

I'm pretty curious whose dog it was (Mom's or bf's), how old, how big, temperament, how it reacted to visitors, etc. That would be valuable info. jmo

No, No No, this is a HUGE mistake I made about dogs....as the owner of a very large dog (90lbs) for 7 years, let me tell you.... My dog, killed cats and bunnies. MY dog scared every child that walked down the street. MY dog destroyed tires and trees for fun. MY dog ran to the door and barked if you rang the door bell.

But if you smash in the back door, off the frame and then burglarize every single room in the entire house, after they left....my dog brought the burglar all his toys and layed them by the closed door then went to sleep in my bed. When I came home my dog acted like nothing had happened and even acted guilty , like he took part in helping make the big ol' mess. Overturned plants, broken jewelry boxes and knocked over bookshelves.... My neighbors heard nothing, they were home. Some dogs are not protective no matter how big they are, or how long you have had them. Just my experience.

What an absolutely horrendous story! This crime is one that will be repeated again and again if they don't find whoever did it. What a terrible thing for this little girl to have to have gone through!

there is DNA in there, there has to be. there is NO control in that scene. there is SOMETHING in there to lead them in a direction. I am sure of it.

The dog was killed then it's body was thrown behind another trailer. Makes me think the dog was putting up a fuss and the boyfriend got rid of the body so mom would not see it when she came home. He could claim it was just missing. The dog probably put up a fuss when the little girl was being hurt. The window that is broken has glass outside and a table blocking the entrance/exit. It is all pointing to the boyfriend to me.
link regarding the dog:
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...-old-sapulpa&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13338541750913

Which is another thing that might point away from the stepdad. He would have had to go away and hidden the bloody clothing somewhere. And there is going to be DNA evidence left with the girl. So it was probably NOT him. I jumped to an angry conclusion because this whole thing is just so UGLY>

She was naked from the waist down but I never heard that her clothes were actually missing. Just weren't on her.

there is DNA in there, there has to be. there is NO control in that scene. there is SOMETHING in there to lead them in a direction. I am sure of it.

If he went in/out of that window carrying that baby I am thinking he almost certainly cut himself. Probably on the hands, maybe legs. There should be some of his blood somewhere. But it will take time before they will be able to find it. There was also blood from the dog as well as blood from the baby, so finding his won't be easy. Then they have to find a match.

She was naked from the waist down but I never heard that her clothes were actually missing. Just weren't on her.

.... meant have to hide HIS own bloody clothing, I believe, not the childs clothing.

@ mysteriew: I didnt think the "baby" (4 is not a baby IMO) was carried anywhere, what makes you think that?

The dog was killed then it's body was thrown behind another trailer. Makes me think the dog was putting up a fuss and the boyfriend got rid of the body so mom would not see it when she came home. He could claim it was just missing. The dog probably put up a fuss when the little girl was being hurt. The window that is broken has glass outside and a table blocking the entrance/exit. It is all pointing to the boyfriend to me.
link regarding the dog:
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...-old-sapulpa&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13338541750913

There was no one there but him and the children. Why would he care that the dog made a fuss? Why take the chance of running into someone while carrying a dead dog around outside? If you were going to say that an intruder harmed the child, why not say the intruder must have killed the dog, so why hide it?

well, there is a comment on the this link -
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13338541750913

supposedly from some one who knows the family. They say the mom did not leave for work until 6:30. But that makes no sense to me. Why would they say it happened between 2 and 5 am ? Wouldn't mom have noticed anything weird?

true, and now I am leaning back towards the dad as the possible perp.

.... meant have to hide HIS own bloody clothing, I believe, not the childs clothing.

@ mysteriew: I didnt think the "baby" (4 is not a baby IMO) was carried anywhere, what makes you think that?

Good point.

Window being outside. If suspect entered through the front and went to the bedroom, the intruder could have broke it out from the inside. Maybe after killing the dog and walking through the house already he may have feared someone would wake. So break the window and go out that way.

When no lights went on, no signs of anyone being up then the girl could also be returned through the window. He may not have even reentered.

Ok so mom leaves at 630am, the child has been in shock and silent (not dead)for a few hours and the big dog is MIA. There is blood inside the trailer and outside the trailer. Is it still dark at 630am?? (yeah, I haven't seen 630AM in a month)

IF it was the father, he may not have been wearing clothing. But LE should be able to find her blood in the drains.

There was no one there but him and the children. Why would he care that the dog made a fuss? Why take the chance of running into someone while carrying a dead dog around outside? If you were going to say that an intruder harmed the child, why not say the intruder must have killed the dog, so why hide it?

He may not have originally thought the child would have such serious injuries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back