DNA Solves
A big

:wagon:

to

Websleuths,

:cheer:Voice for Missing!!:cheer:

We are glad to have you!

:thewave:

I have been following this and other Missing/Possibly Endangered cases in Oklahoma, Arkansas as well as more states toward East Coast. I grew up not far from this town where Peggy disappeared from and one thing about smaller towns is everyone KNOWS everyone or knows about their family, friends, etc. If you've ever lived in a small town community you understand what I mean. I have just reviewed the still shots of Peggy's truck being returned to the bar and just a matter of opinion but I truly believe whoever dropped her truck back off there KNOWS there are security cameras on the outside and may even have some knowledge of how effective or noneffective they are. Out of ALL the areas in the parking lot why choose that particular one partially blocked by another vehicle and what looks like a possible sign? This is definitely someone that did not want to be identified from the security cameras. From other web sources anyone that didn't have a problem with being seen would not have jumped down into bushes or area where they did not want to be seen by a passerby or someone they may know. Since it was raining pretty heavily anyone that had broken down or needing a ride would be doing whatever they needed to do in order to get a ride to home or friends somewhere to get warm and dry. I have just started following two other cases that the girls look very similar to Peggy with the exception of hair color theirs more darker but as curly and the physical builds height, weight, hair style are very similar one case is Alabama and the other is in Florida both states not that far from each other. They of course, may not be connected in any way but it strikes me as very odd that there are some similarities there between the three women. The two women missing in Alabama and Florida have just been posted to FB as of last night from a Missing Persons Organization. I have been studying and compiling a growing list of those that are going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas due to having friends there still. There seem to be more and more cases of missing women and oddly those that are single mothers keep seeming to pop up frequently. It is my own feeling that Human Trafficking has to do with a significant number of these girls and women going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas within last few years and more specifically within last few months there seems to be a spike in the cases coming out that I find very disturbing and am starting to lose sleep over the growth of the cases growing Nationwide especially along the Trafficking routes that are becoming more known from coast to coast.

I am a little doubtful on the human trafficking, especially in Peggy's case. Peggy can handle herself. Not many will be able to control her. In addition, if there were Human Traffickers in the area, it would be much easier to go after young girls addicted to drugs or immigrants with no papers.

I have been following this and other Missing/Possibly Endangered cases in Oklahoma, Arkansas as well as more states toward East Coast. I grew up not far from this town where Peggy disappeared from and one thing about smaller towns is everyone KNOWS everyone or knows about their family, friends, etc. If you've ever lived in a small town community you understand what I mean. I have just reviewed the still shots of Peggy's truck being returned to the bar and just a matter of opinion but I truly believe whoever dropped her truck back off there KNOWS there are security cameras on the outside and may even have some knowledge of how effective or noneffective they are. Out of ALL the areas in the parking lot why choose that particular one partially blocked by another vehicle and what looks like a possible sign? This is definitely someone that did not want to be identified from the security cameras. From other web sources anyone that didn't have a problem with being seen would not have jumped down into bushes or area where they did not want to be seen by a passerby or someone they may know. Since it was raining pretty heavily anyone that had broken down or needing a ride would be doing whatever they needed to do in order to get a ride to home or friends somewhere to get warm and dry. I have just started following two other cases that the girls look very similar to Peggy with the exception of hair color theirs more darker but as curly and the physical builds height, weight, hair style are very similar one case is Alabama and the other is in Florida both states not that far from each other. They of course, may not be connected in any way but it strikes me as very odd that there are some similarities there between the three women. The two women missing in Alabama and Florida have just been posted to FB as of last night from a Missing Persons Organization. I have been studying and compiling a growing list of those that are going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas due to having friends there still. There seem to be more and more cases of missing women and oddly those that are single mothers keep seeming to pop up frequently. It is my own feeling that Human Trafficking has to do with a significant number of these girls and women going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas within last few years and more specifically within last few months there seems to be a spike in the cases coming out that I find very disturbing and am starting to lose sleep over the growth of the cases growing Nationwide especially along the Trafficking routes that are becoming more known from coast to coast.

As far as the high number of single mothers going missing, I'm not surprised. There are tons of single mothers out there and it is hard to become a single mother without some sort of drama occurring whether it was out of wedlock or via divorce. Drama can bring emotion and emotion can bring violence.

I can think of two common reasons a single mother could go missing:

1. The father goes to extreme measures to gain custody of the child by making the mother 'go away'. Paternal/Maternal instincts are strong and some people resort to extreme measures.
2. The mother may have relationship issues and a jealous mate over reacts. The mother is single with a child so she has had relationships (and probably relationship issues) before and may have them now.

Checking for updates on Peggy's case and there is almost nothing since the one year mark. Nothing from LE. I believe if LE got anything from what was collected in the searches we would have seen some movement in the case. Nada, zip.

Bumping for Peggy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Am endeavouring to find this Icehouse Bar on Google Maps. I figure that it's T'J's Icehouse, however Google has the flag at the intersection of a private road and Highway OK9. If we have a local in the thread can you tell me which building is the location of where Peggy's vehicle was left.

Then with another Mapping app we get an address on Lake Eufala S 4130 Rd Eufaula, Oklahoma.

So which is it to be?

Am endeavouring to find this Icehouse Bar on Google Maps. I figure that it's T'J's Icehouse, however Google has the flag at the intersection of a private road and Highway OK9. If we have a local in the thread can you tell me which building is the location of where Peggy's vehicle was left.

Then with another Mapping app we get an address on Lake Eufala S 4130 Rd Eufaula, Oklahoma.

So which is it to be?
I have pictures from when I physically went to the bar. Bad experience. I may be able to help you find it on a map. Let me see what I can find, its on a private dirt road and I don't think you can see it via groundview on Google earth or maps.

These images were taken by me personally. The first few are at the bar and in the direct vicinity of the bar (T&J's Icehouse) its directly off of highway 9 in stidham, okla. I took the pic of the cross street sign where you have to turn to get in and out of the road the bar is on. Some of the other pictures show what's directly around the bar, and others are to show how very rural the location is. Also that small creek is on the same road going to and from the bar.
fe9febca82f9eebd040b8672f97a1621.jpg

0d5448c522cd090aba624b447e0aee28.jpg
034ed0bf3311e0501fe6703bfb4acb04.jpg
013500d94cb6e86429f9ba02107986d1.jpg
d86cb275f4d44e1ddf6c05c879e70f66.jpg

Thanks so much. I have the corner now... After turning into New Hope Rd and heading north, on the left there is a Truck and Auto Repair place which I can identify from Google Maps satellite image but then I'm stuck. How much further along that road is T&J's - i.e. the place I've marked on this screenshot?

If this isn't it - is it on the left or the right? How much further north?

question.jpg

Thanks so much. I have the corner now... After turning into New Hope Rd and heading north, on the left there is a Truck and Auto Repair place which I can identify from Google Maps satellite image but then I'm stuck. How much further along that road is T&J's - i.e. the place I've marked on this screenshot?

If this isn't it - is it on the left or the right? How much further north?

View attachment 113628
The arrow is T&J's. I remember the gravel lot.

The arrow is T&J's. I remember the gravel lot.

And also somewhere close to the new hope/NS413 intersection, (when you're heading back to highway 9 its on the right side of the road) there is a what appears to be a hand painted sign with the award amount and tip line number dedicated to Peggy. I don't recall seeing any other posters or signs about Peggy in the immediate area or the close by town of Eufaula.

I want to drop these links here from the EARLY EARLY days of Peggy's disappearance... Just for clarifications sake.
http://www.fox23.com/news/local/search-underway-missing-eufaula-woman/26942864

"Peggy McGuire has been missing since Monday.

She was seen leaving her child's school with another person in the car.

An unidentified man dropped her truck off at TJ's Ice House later."

http://kfor.com/2016/03/11/recent-e...lp-in-search-for-missing-oklahoma-mother/amp/

"Pamela Bradford lives near the ice house and remembers seeing a man walking along the road. When she got closer, she says he ducked into some weeds nearby."

More at the links above.

I can't see the wood for the trees, however my opinion is that it was Peggy who parked at the Icehouse.
What is your theory? Just curious. Have not ever considered she left it there. She would be pretty easy to spot walking away from it.... JMO :)

These are NOT connected to Peggy at this moment but reading, could this be Peggy or Holly? Although it does say skeletal remains so I'm thinking it's too soon for Holly....a story to keep an eye on. They just found Tommy Eastep's remains within the last week which were from around this area too.

http://www.newson6.com/story/35111662/mushroom-hunter-finds-human-remains-in-eufaula

EUFAULA, Oklahoma - OSBI, the Medical Examiner's Office and Eufaula police are investigating after human remains were found in a wooded area near some businesses Sunday. The medical examiner's vehicle could be seen near Rusty's Tire Center on North Front Street.

These are NOT connected to Peggy at this moment but reading, could this be Peggy or Holly? Although it does say skeletal remains so I'm thinking it's too soon for Holly....a story to keep an eye on. They just found Tommy Eastep's remains within the last week which were from around this area too.

http://www.newson6.com/story/35111662/mushroom-hunter-finds-human-remains-in-eufaula

EUFAULA, Oklahoma - OSBI, the Medical Examiner's Office and Eufaula police are investigating after human remains were found in a wooded area near some businesses Sunday. The medical examiner's vehicle could be seen near Rusty's Tire Center on North Front Street.

Peggy was my first thought too, but apparently the remains are Tommy Eastep according to his family.

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=35110079&catId=112032

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme
Back