OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for Peggy

I think at this point, we all have a good idea of what happened. The authorities need to gather enough information to build a valid case in order to convict the guilty. If there is anything that the public can do to help, sleuth away, but... do so with caution.

For me, I felt like the family didn't want to public's help. There was a lot of information that was withheld from the public. Any mention of Peggy's live in boyfriend was deleted immediately. Any assistance that was given by the public was quickly degraded by Peggy's family and their supporters. Asking too many questions got you a lot of enemies fast. As a result, I have decided to not help as the family simply doesn't want it.

One year later: Search continues for Peggy McGuire

http://www.fox23.com/news/one-year-later-search-continues-for-peggy-mcguire/467617909

As of Tuesday, Peggy McGuire has been missing from Eufaula for a year.

McGuire's mother, Betty Davis, said she gets messages, calls and more for people who have ideas where her daughter is. She said it has been a difficult year for the family, but she'll never give up looking for her daughter.

OSBI has been following leads and searching for McGuire as recently as this week.

http://www.mcalesternews.com/news/l...cle_e6960b57-ea7d-58cb-bdd4-e5b65d1aaa5e.html

"Search warrant returns filed at the McIntosh County Court Clerk’s office indicate authorities seized McGuire’s cell phone records, information from her Facebook account, and a small amount of blood found inside the home where McGuire lived."

"McGuire’s family recently hosted a “Potluck in Memory of Peggy” last Saturday at the Freewill Baptist Church in Eufaula to honor her."

This case is so frustrating - it seems obvious who did it, and they even have him on video...a very dark, grainy video :/ I hope they can get some new evidence soon.

This case is so frustrating - it seems obvious who did it, and they even have him on video...a very dark, grainy video :/ I hope they can get some new evidence soon.

Convicting a suspect on a no body murder case is incredibly difficult, especially in Oklahoma. Often times it takes 3-5 years to build a case.

They collected items under search warrants months ago. I had hoped that the reason we didn't have anything was because it was going to take anywhere from 2 to 6 months to process it all. Obviously, there must not be any definitive evidence in those items - maybe a little, but nothing that couldn't have an innocent reason for being where it was. Sadly, I don't believe they are ever going to find a body. Peggy appears to be a tall, fit lady so she was either taken by surprise or there was one hell of a fight. The later would leave a lot of evidence.

They collected items under search warrants months ago. I had hoped that the reason we didn't have anything was because it was going to take anywhere from 2 to 6 months to process it all. Obviously, there must not be any definitive evidence in those items - maybe a little, but nothing that couldn't have an innocent reason for being where it was. Sadly, I don't believe they are ever going to find a body. Peggy appears to be a tall, fit lady so she was either taken by surprise or there was one hell of a fight. The later would leave a lot of evidence.

Have you ever seen a no body murder case wrap up in 2-6 months in Oklahoma? Things just don't go that fast here. There is a lot of red tape and they have to find a prosecutor that is willing to take the case on.

It was on November 15, 2015, when nurse and mother Peggy McGuire, 29, dropped her son off at school near Eufaula, Oklahoma. She then headed back to the home she shared with the boy and his father, with whom she reportedly no longer had a romantic relationship. A grainy security video, captured the next morning around 5:00, shows Peggy's Toyota truck being parked at T&J's Ice House, a rural bar along Highway 9. A dark, unidentified figure can be seen walking away from the vehicle through an early morning storm. In the year since, there have been few clues uncovered in the case. Thousands continue to follow the Facebook page 'Bring Peggy Home!!!!" and post encouraging messages and memories of Peggy.

peggy_mcguire_missing_bd194e108af199fb8a22a9a352b58fbc-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_d7c41e56a762bae8ead2a007fdc75be1.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

Well, hopefully some new info will come out soon.

I think at this point, we all have a good idea of what happened. The authorities need to gather enough information to build a valid case in order to convict the guilty. If there is anything that the public can do to help, sleuth away, but... do so with caution.

For me, I felt like the family didn't want to public's help. There was a lot of information that was withheld from the public. Any mention of Peggy's live in boyfriend was deleted immediately. Any assistance that was given by the public was quickly degraded by Peggy's family and their supporters. Asking too many questions got you a lot of enemies fast. As a result, I have decided to not help as the family simply doesn't want it.

Sadly, I experienced the same thing and the same feelings. It's such a shame, but I know they know at this point she is in heaven. I tried to help rally support for her mother, in order for her to pursue grandparents rights. Turned out she had representation, but I guess just enjoyed all of the concerned people trying to help her. Yes, I know it is a touchy situation, but all she had to say was ... Thanks guys... I am meeting with my attorney.

Just checking in to see if anyone has heard anything new.

I have been following this and other Missing/Possibly Endangered cases in Oklahoma, Arkansas as well as more states toward East Coast. I grew up not far from this town where Peggy disappeared from and one thing about smaller towns is everyone KNOWS everyone or knows about their family, friends, etc. If you've ever lived in a small town community you understand what I mean. I have just reviewed the still shots of Peggy's truck being returned to the bar and just a matter of opinion but I truly believe whoever dropped her truck back off there KNOWS there are security cameras on the outside and may even have some knowledge of how effective or noneffective they are. Out of ALL the areas in the parking lot why choose that particular one partially blocked by another vehicle and what looks like a possible sign? This is definitely someone that did not want to be identified from the security cameras. From other web sources anyone that didn't have a problem with being seen would not have jumped down into bushes or area where they did not want to be seen by a passerby or someone they may know. Since it was raining pretty heavily anyone that had broken down or needing a ride would be doing whatever they needed to do in order to get a ride to home or friends somewhere to get warm and dry. I have just started following two other cases that the girls look very similar to Peggy with the exception of hair color theirs more darker but as curly and the physical builds height, weight, hair style are very similar one case is Alabama and the other is in Florida both states not that far from each other. They of course, may not be connected in any way but it strikes me as very odd that there are some similarities there between the three women. The two women missing in Alabama and Florida have just been posted to FB as of last night from a Missing Persons Organization. I have been studying and compiling a growing list of those that are going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas due to having friends there still. There seem to be more and more cases of missing women and oddly those that are single mothers keep seeming to pop up frequently. It is my own feeling that Human Trafficking has to do with a significant number of these girls and women going missing in Oklahoma and Arkansas within last few years and more specifically within last few months there seems to be a spike in the cases coming out that I find very disturbing and am starting to lose sleep over the growth of the cases growing Nationwide especially along the Trafficking routes that are becoming more known from coast to coast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back