Found Safe OK - Richard Garner, 40, & Jayton Zimmerman, 17, Cleveland, vanished after fishing trip, 26 Jul 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thrilled that they are safe! From the tone of this article (from 8/13), it doesn't appear that LE took this case very seriously. If so, that's unfortunate.

Two men missing in Pawnee County for weeks

This is really bizarre, like I guess all of us I would like to know what happened to them during the time they were missing. But I just can't get over this deputy who told the mother of a missing person that he had to go to a rodeo...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: WTF!?!

I think the Uncle may not have responsibilities of a job he had to go back to, and the the boy was a student, I think the uncle wanted to go on a joy ride and have some fun and memories with his nephew. That's where the rodeo comes in. They should have called the boys mother but he may have thought hell your with your uncle she knows you will be okay (not thinking). Unfortunately in most of these case when the MP is found we never get the story, life isn't fair. Of course I want to know but it is the family's right not to make it public. Our loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back