Found Safe OK - Richard Garner, 40, & Jayton Zimmerman, 17, Cleveland, vanished after fishing trip, 26 Jul 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
"TULSA, Okla. - QUICK FACTS:

• Police are looking for Richard Garner and Jayton Zimmermann who went missing after a fishing trip on July 26.
  • The men lost cellphone signal leaving Cleveland near Low Water Bridge.
  • Zimmermann's mother told FOX23 that she believes the men are in danger. She said they would never leave without telling anyone.
  • Garner and Zimmermann were driving a silver 2003 Chevy Avalanche truck.
  • If you see the men or truck, call the Pawnee County Sheriff at 918-762-2565"
Missing Pawnee County men

They haven't been clear about the circumstances. Were they leaving Cleveland to go on a fishing trip? Where were they headed to? How long were they supposed to be gone. How did they know where his phone signal disappeared? They've now been gone over two weeks!

I agree flute, but I don't think we will ever know what that story is about. A 17 year old would have needed to start school.....17 year olds are not put in jail with adults.....people do not disappear for a month and then just reappear out of nowhere. I think the public deserves an explanation, but that is just me. I know they don't have to give one, but this explanation is just ridiculous.

Yep, there's more, hope we get to hear it!

Hold a 16-year-old for 2 weeks without notifying parent/guardian? Is 16 an adult in Oklahoma? IS this person emancipated perhaps?

Still doesn't make sense!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back