OK - Ronald, 55, & Kay Wilkson, 54, slain, 2 PD officers hurt, Wellston, 23 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
www.ktnv.com/news/oklahoma-murder-suspect-who-live-streamed-escape-may-be-headed-to-las-vegas
It is believed that Vance was shot during the exchange of gunfire with the police officers in Oklahoma.

Maybe he'll pull over at a rest area and croak... with no one else harmed ? (& good riddance, imo)

www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/26/oklahoma-gunman-wanted-for-violent-crimes-had-hit-list-police-say.html

This was all I could find for recent info.
Surprised they haven't located him , despite knowing his appearance and the make/model of the car he's driving ? Unless someone is helping him. Hard to believe a perp like this would even have a large group of friends.
He's a piece of :censored:

:moo:

If it is true that he was shot, I do think it is possible that he died already somewhere. He may have found a place to lay low and died from blood loss or shock?

He could be dead, too weak to drive, might have a friend hiding him, or out in one of the many wooded areas around these small towns. I would think that OBI would be searching with helicopters. And if he turns up dead, at least the state won't have to feed him for the next 40 years!

FOX59 has the article saying he has a medical condition that he could/may spread, alway go to OHP.com and they have a wanted poster that says the same. Sorry can't link at the time.

Well. Hmm. Figured they would have him by now. IF he is dead somewhere.... might be hard to find. May have thought this out, maybe is hid out...He could be anywhere. Wonder if had cash stuck back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Well. Hmm. Figured they would have him by now. IF he is dead somewhere.... might be hard to find. May have thought this out, maybe is hid out...He could be anywhere. Wonder if had cash stuck back.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

If alive, I think he did have it planned - he knew his court date -he knew who reported him for abuse, he proably was facing time so maybe he figured being on the lam would be better in jail

the odd part is he seems liking carjacking but does not seem like there have been any, Did he have a girlfriend maybe she is on it in terms of transportation.

Tony Heavner lives on the property where two Wellston police officers were shot Sunday evening.
"I guarantee you there was over a thousand bullets exchanged out here, if not more, from him," Heavner said.Heavner said he was shocked when Vance open fire.
......he said he just met Vance that day when a mutual friend brought him over. They had been target practicing on some old TVs and had no idea anyone had called to complain to police.
..............Heavner watched as the two officers were shot, then he and his family ran for cover in the woods.
....he was just back and forth, back and forth, aiming, shooting at everybody," Heavner said.
.............Heavner's mother's truck was riddled with bullet holes.
So was Michael Cox's motorhome where he lives on the property.
"Intense. It's like being in a small war without a gun. That's no good. I got bullets coming behind me and bullets coming at me, because he's over here, the cops are behind me. So, I had to like a snake and get on off my land," Cox said."

may have returned to Oklahoma County or Lincoln

hit list" of people who all live in and around Luther.

recently released from jail after being arrested for sexually assaulting a child.

Timeline I have been in bit blurry on order of events

7 p.m. Sunday
Two Wellston police officers were shot

bit later
Investigators believe Vance shot a woman while trying to steal a Lincoln Town Car. Facebook Post

9:30 p.m. Sunday
Authorities spotted a Lincoln Town Car at a house in Luther, j (two dead found)

Monday
Authorities executed a search warrant on the house and found a pink T-shirt believed to be the one Vance wore in his Facebook videos. So we know he went back to his house - to pack? shot someone at a Flying J truck stop at about 2:38 a.m. Monday near Sayre, about 130 miles west of Oklahoma City.

Vance’s family said he may have been planning this rampage for weeks, because he’d asked them to help him get a gun. “Members of the family actually was unknowingly helping him out to get all these guns and all that stuff,” Vance’s uncle told KFOR. The family said Vance was outraged after he was arrested for child sexual assault.

man was last seen fleeing on Interstate 40,

"a communicable disease that can be transmitted by blood." Hepatits (why wont they say HIV if they know)

Vance mentioned the name of a woman and said she knew that he would get his guns and come for her

sexually assaulted a 15-year-old girl.

May have died from his wounds

http://kfor.com/2016/10/25/landowner-says-hed-just-met-michael-dale-vance-jr/

http://kfor.com/2016/10/27/oklahoma-manhunt-it-was-all-a-setup-fugitive-says-on-facebook-live/

http://www.news9.com/story/33486734...ect-wanted-in-violent-crime-spree-in-oklahoma

http://kfor.com/2016/10/24/latest-i...-five-people-including-two-oklahoma-officers/

http://kfor.com/2016/10/24/ohp-susp...-oklahoma-officers-may-try-to-spread-disease/

He shot somebody in Sayre, then later there was his cell phone ping near Luther. I hope the LCSD has dogs out in the area. From his FB video, looks like he had been hit below his collarbone on the left side. Obviously, it didn't hit an artery. Wonder where the other bullet hit?

They need to keep an eye out for the residences of the people on his "hit list".
Hope those people are hiding--- but I'm thinking he will show up at some of those places ?

Oh my. I have looked around, unless I am missing it they still have not found this errrr....character. He could be dead, or alive anywhere. Anyone hear anything I have missed?

I looked for updates twice yesterday and found none.

Is there a scanner thread for the search going on?
I tried rodger mills county scanner where there were 268 listeners but I never heard them say a single word the whole time that I was listening.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I got notification that OHP killed him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am telling ya this guy is just scary - He strikes me as a scary movie villian.

I would be anxious if this guy was around here!

Vance’s campsite was found near the Washita River off of Highway 34.

Residents have been told to stay inside and lock their doors.

the guy on your link is great - scroll down, he is a good storyteller , he is not in tons of anchor makeup! He just talks to you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back