Found Deceased OK- Ruth Elizabeth Louie,82, New Lima, 04 Feb 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Bless her heart; I pray she is found soon!

upload_2021-2-7_19-57-47.jpeg
5’2”
140 - 150 lbs
82 yr old female

Circumstances of Disappearance
SILVER ALERT: The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office is looking for 82 year old Ruth Louie who was last seen Thursday at noon. She was on Highway 270 getting into a white Nissan Altima heading towards Wewoka. Ruth was wearing a coat, blue shirt and red pants.

OKCM Search & Rescue Team
147548659_2870282699892925_3024093261111837940_n.jpg
147652863_2870282696559592_3096379698438456037_n.jpg

ALERT MISSING
PLEASE SHARE
Ruth Louie
Age 82
5’ 4” / 130 lbs
Gray hair / Brown eyes
Ruth left her home in Lima, OK sometime the morning of Thursday 04 FEB 2021. She was last seen around noon that same day getting into what looked like a white Nissan Altima or similar near the bridge on Hwy 270, east of Lima, by the construction zone, headed towards Wewoka. If you were in this area around this time and you saw anything that might be related please contact the sheriffs office. If you see, have seen, or know of Ruth’s whereabouts, please call 911 or contact the Seminole County Sheriffs office at 405-257-5445

Seminole County Sheriffs Office
SILVER ALERT:
The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office is looking for 82 year old Ruth Louie who was last seen Thursday at noon at Highway 270 and NS3610 getting into a white Nissan Altima heading towards Wewoka. Ruth was wearing a coat, blue shirt and red pants. Please call 911 if you know any information or if you know where she is.
146153343_1322496408132643_5674997432880744152_n.jpg

This is so scary. Hopefully someone did see something or enough to point LE in the right direction to find her. I wonder if family has or knows anyone with that type of vehicle. Praying for Ruth to come home safe.

OKLAHOMA MISSING PERSON: OSBI seeks possible witness in disappearance of 82-year-old Oklahoma woman

Agents with the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are looking for a possible witness in the disappearance of an 82-year-old woman.

Louie was last seen on Feb. 4 in the Twin Bridges area of Highway 270 near New Lima. According to the OSBI, she was seen getting into a white Nissan Altima. She was known to walk from New Lima to Wewoka daily.

The OSBI released a photo of a man who was possibly driving the white Altima. OSBI agents would like to speak to the man to determine if he has any information about Louie or where she was headed that day.

OSBI Asks Public To Identify Driver Who May Know Whereabouts Of Missing Woman

OSBI said the man is not a suspect or a person of interest but may be able to provide information that could help with the investigation.

Louie was last seen near the Highway 270 and Old Highway 270 intersection.

“It was totally unexpected, I was just in Oklahoma a week ago (and) I spent time with her,” said Marvin Battle, Louie’s grandson. “It’s not something you’d ever think would happen to a loved one. “

Battle said he drove to Oklahoma from South Dakota after learning his grandmother went missing.

The Highway 270 and Old Highway 270 intersection is a familiar spot.

“She walked on that highway a lot, this whole community, they know who she is,” said Battle. “I’ve been going to houses all day, passing out flyers and stuff. I was surprised, didn’t know that many people knew her.”

Adding to already big concerns are brutally cold temperatures.

I can't understand how they haven't found Ms. Ruth or the mysterious man who may have been with her last. It's so frustrating that everyone supposedly knows Ms. Ruth, yet no one knows where she went and with whom. Who is this guy? Surely the car was picked up on multiple cameras as they drove away. Why can't (or didn't) LE use whatever resources they have to track his vehicle?

Why has coverage gotten so quiet so quickly? There was a case recently where the FBI was looking for a young woman who they believed was a witness to the exploitation of a child. They splattered her pic across the airwaves and within one day she was identified and located. Why can't OSBI do the same for Ms. Ruth? Why haven't they?

Identified! - Jane Doe 43, WhtFem, 20-30, critical info re: exploitation of child, 27 Jan 2021 - n/w

I can't understand how they haven't found Ms. Ruth or the mysterious man who may have been with her last. It's so frustrating that everyone supposedly knows Ms. Ruth, yet no one knows where she went and with whom. Who is this guy? Surely the car was picked up on multiple cameras as they drove away. Why can't (or didn't) LE use whatever resources they have to track his vehicle?

Why has coverage gotten so quiet so quickly? There was a case recently where the FBI was looking for a young woman who they believed was a witness to the exploitation of a child. They splattered her pic across the airwaves and within one day she was identified and located. Why can't OSBI do the same for Ms. Ruth? Why haven't they?

Identified! - Jane Doe 43, WhtFem, 20-30, critical info re: exploitation of child, 27 Jan 2021 - n/w
I totally agree. I was reading along here and when I saw the picture of him I thought " Well dear god, get that guy ALL OVER the news". I'm not saying he did anything but if he just gave her a ride somewhere it would help. IMO

I assume the man has not come forward or no one has seen the photo of him & recognized him...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back