OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Goss, that is a very good point.

The truck was apparentely recovered behind a wonder bread store in an area of Dallas known as Love Field.

To add to that, since I have the book right in front of me ;)
The truck was found in the employee parking lot of the Wonder Bread factory on Denton Street in Dallas. The parking lot is adjacent to Love Field Airport.

If anyone watched the court TV show, they said Floyd dumped the truck in Dallas and "headed to Atlanta" and while they were saying this, they show a plane taking off, maybe the reason why he forgot the pictures is he was late for his flight ?

Having nothing to do with anything, I thought this was odd:

Paper: The Dallas Morning News
Title: WOMAN FOUND STABBED TO DEATH NEAR LOVE FIELD
Date: October 25, 1987

A Dallas woman was found stabbed to death early Saturday in the middle of a street in the Love Field area, police said.

The 27-year-old woman, whose name was withheld pending notification of relatives, was pronounced dead at the scene at 3:25 a.m. Saturday by a field agent for the Dallas County medical examiner's office, officials said.Two Dallas security officers discovered the woman's body about 3:15 a.m. as they were driving in the 6600 block of Forest Park Road, police said.

While we're on the subject, why did he tape the package under the truck at all ?? In case he got pulled over and there are all those pictures of Michael and Sharon to identify who he is ?? If he had Michael with him, you'd think that would be enough. Or maybe he always did this due to the nature of the photos.

When I first started reading this tread, I immediately thought of a rather morbid case/family that once resided in our area. Without going into all the disgusting detail, the moral of the story is a sick SOB took up with a mentally challenged (Mental retardation) Woman who had a young daughter (not his). The daughter grew up to be a very pretty and bright young teen. When she was around 14/15 she became pregnant. The baby belongs to the sick SOB and the (MR) mother was placed in a state funded care home. The Daughter, baby, and sick SOB moved from the area with out leaving the mental mother or the facility with any information on their where abouts.

You hear of MR parents, (or autistic, CP etc.) having Neurologically typical children fairly often. It could be possible that this type of sernerio could have happened to Sharon.

In my humble opinion.

Lori

PS: I realize that presumedly none of Sharon's Children belonged to Floyd...I'm just saying that maybe Floyd abducted Sharon from a mental woman...dropped her off at a mental ward somewhere and left with Sharon.

Many have the impression that Sharon's biological mother was a Prostitute and/or a drug-addict, but most children of chronic Drug users suffer learning disabilities, and from what has been said about Sharon, she was very bright.

Sharon Marshal was bright. Makes me think Floyd's story of the mother being a druggie is just a cover by Floyd. How could the child of a a drug/addict have such a bright child? Makes me think Floyd murdered the mother.

Years later he repeats the crime; he murders Sharon and takes her child. At this point Floyd is getting old and feels he needs to raise Sharon's child to be some kind of companion care-taker in his old age.

I'm certain Floyd's relatives know something of Sharon's origins. There has to be a birth certificate somewhere.

Carl W. Goss said:
How could the child of a a drug addict have such a bright child?
Drug addicts are not necessarily retards ;)

Floyd's pretentions about the mother are in all likeliness false but hypothetically speaking the child of a mother who'd remain "clean" during pregnancy would stand fairly good chances of being free of drug induced health problems, mental and physical.

wow... those two look alot alike!

Hi, can someone please tell me who is the boy in the uniform, in the photograph with sharon marshall ? i have not read the book yet, i only found this link a couple of days ago. I saw the photo on one of the links i clicked on.

One more question please ? which may seem odd, but can anyone tell me if during their research on this case, they came across a story or piece of news that involved a male and female in a car accident ? which possibly resulted in the car going up in flames. any info on this would be helpful. even if only one person was known to be in an accident, i would still very much like to know.
thanks very much
Astara

The Uniform ROTC....the Boy Kevin Brown...or Greg...? standing with sharon....paneling behind them...Photo was taken in Georiga. web link below for a page for Sharon.....

Does anyone know why he used the name of Daniel Pittman? and on what date did he start working there. Forgive my lack of knowledge, but where was the car rental place?

Please are you talking about Franklyn Floyd...? the time about 1973.....there is a time line thread.....on this site...also
www.myspace.com-138372723
this link has a timeline and more info.....

Sorry Tuffy, im new to this site, and trying my best to muddle through the information. Im from Great Britain and not familiar with the States.
Is there any way i can find information on car accidents before, during and after Floyd worked for the car rental company. Do you know of any cases that may have been in the news around this time.

Is it possible the car rental company may still have records of the people who rented cars from them.
Many Thanks for replying to my posts.
Astara

My reasons are simply this...

I found this site by accident, read a few posts, then went to bed.
before i slept i wrote my thoughts about the situation in a book.
Then the next night, i logged on to read some posts.
i came across several things that link very closely to what i wrote in my book.

What im interested in, is an accident involving a car which may have been set alight. There is a strong indication of a female that was in this car, and i feel this happened within several miles of the car hire company that floyd worked at.
I honestly feel that David Dial was responsible for this. I feel its quite likely he got his information from Floyd.
There is a female who knows about this and she is a long dark haired female. i would say with quite a wild temperament. Highly likely to be a drug user.
The female in the car, was a respectable person, it wouldnt suprise me if she was a teacher of some kind. Theres a strong link with grandparents, but they may be her greatgrandparents as i feel they are very frail and elderly.
There are very strong links to a man in uniform with the female in the car.

Im looking for any links to this , for all i know she could be someone who has been murdered and has never been found or ever reported missing. it may just be that she happens to have been killed by the very same people involved in this case.
i believe that a spirit can truly rest in peace, once they have been acknowledged.
I also feel certain you will all discover the true identity of sharon marshall and it will be in 2007. I feel you are so close to the answers.
i do hope you all keep persuing the avenue of when floyd worked in the school also.
All i know is you dont need a confession from this man, he has had too much power over too many people for too long.
I feel that the ultimate will be to solve this case, its the one thing that would eat at him more than anything else. A bit like taking a toy from a kid.
strip him of his power.

I sent these two pics via email to the woman that was handling the missing persons case with the Texas Missing persons clearing house she the sent it to the Texas Ranger that was handling Terries case, she said that she would let me know if she hears anything. I still have not heard anything yet sometimes it can take a while but I don't see how it can take that long to ask the parents of their missing daughter if the photo that they have is a photo of her when she was younger? As soon as I hear anything again, I will let everyone know.
pedinurse said:
Have you heard anything re: this match that was submitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member