OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt, will the DNA be checked against Linda and Lori Peugeot, or I guess the Peugeot family?

The daughter's DNA profile has been inputed into CODIS and will be tested against all samples on file. That also means that if you come up with any legitimate prospects (as to Sharon's real family) then we can faciliate DNA testing.

Hope that clears up all your questions

As for Lori Peugeot, I read her story and profile and am intrigued, so I asked the NCMEC to see if they have a DNA profile of Lori's family on file and, if so, to test against Sharon.

Matt Birkbeck said:
As for Lori Peugeot, I read her story and profile and am intrigued, so I asked the NCMEC to see if they have a DNA profile of Lori's family on file and, if so, to test against Sharon.

thats good news another step in finding out who Sharon was. I feel this year is going to be a good year and that a lot of case are going to be solved

Matt Birkbeck said:
As for Lori Peugeot, I read her story and profile and am intrigued, so I asked the NCMEC to see if they have a DNA profile of Lori's family on file and, if so, to test against Sharon.[/QUOTE

So, Matt ?? Does NCMEC have a profile for Linda or Lori ?? Don't leave us all hanging !!! What did they say ?? This is exciting !!! I love your work, by the way. I don't know how you find time to write such great books, I googled your name once and came up with so many journalistic articlles written by you about many subjects. Busy man.

Matt, is your theory that Floyd "bought" Lori from the man who abducted them? The man admitted to the police that he murdered both Linda and Lori, so what leads you to believe that he lied about that? I can't get a very clear look at Lori's picture, but Linda's picture (also a bit hazy) certainly bears a resemblance to Sharon.

Lori's body was never found and the kidnapper stopped in Chicago and Iowa before he was later arrested (places, you'll recall, that Floyd apparently visited, particularly Chicago). I'm not convinced of anything, but there's enough here to warrant some attention. I'm told by the NCMEC that they've been working on the Lori angle for a couple of months, but I'm not sure if they have any DNA from her family yet.

HeartofTexas said:
Matt, is your theory that Floyd "bought" Lori from the man who abducted them? The man admitted to the police that he murdered both Linda and Lori, so what leads you to believe that he lied about that? I can't get a very clear look at Lori's picture, but Linda's picture (also a bit hazy) certainly bears a resemblance to Sharon.
There is a nice, large, clear picture of Linda and Lori at this link:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/PorchlightUSA/index.php?showtopic=4260

I think Lori in the above pic bears a resemblance to Michael in this pic from ABC:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ginad42/100_2113d.jpg

On CourtTV tonite - Pattern of Deception, the story of Sharon Marshall.

Friday, February 2 10:00 PM Pattern of Deception

Saturday, February 3 2:00 AM Pattern of Deception

For those of you not familiar with this crazy case or if you just want to brush up, you might be interested in watching this:

On CourtTV tonite - Pattern of Deception, the story of Franklin Floyd & Sharon Marshall.

http://sharonmarshall.homestead.com/index.html

I missed that Court Tv again did someone watch this .....?
I must tell you guys that my Web Page will probley go to 300
today....its been on for one week now.....I am near to posting a Web site......soon.
I feel something is UP.......wonder Why Court TV decided to air that again.....it is a good thing that they did......
Matt! have you heard anything ?

annemc2 said:
On CourtTV tonite - Pattern of Deception, the story of Sharon Marshall.

:banghead:

I don't have cable. Hope to get it soon...too many good shows I'm missing out on!

Did anyone watch this?

I watched the Court TV presentationi of this sad tale. I noticed what appeared to be a photo-portrait of Floyd and Sharon made when she was quite young. It looks like it was done by a professional photographer. I know that photographers often keep the negatives of their work, I wonder if any attempt has been made to contact professional photographers and find out when the photo was taken. Might help at least in locating where Sharon came from.

I know the FBI maintains something called the National Missing Persons DNA Database. I know that the authorities have Sharon's DNA; maybe Mitochondrial DNA could be used to find the mother.

I've got a suspicion this Franklin Floyd may have killed Sharon's mother, if in fact she was a drugged-out prostitute. On the other hand, maybe by some miracle the mother is still alive. It's something that should be looked at by I don't know if the authorities have the money or resoutces to do such a thing. If he in fact kidnapper her you'd think the authorities would have known about it.

Sad tale....

much that has been talked about here on WS.....about this case anything Floyd has said I personally regard as a lie....
sence that photo is what broke the case open that she was kidnapped....Matts book tells how the photo was found as Floyd worked at school in Oklahoma City.....about 1975 appering as the father to this child......then called Sue Davis
there are Time lines under Franklyn Floyd...........
Some one please post that ...............Welcome to WS.....
many therorys are posted as well as information that may not be in Matts Book A Beautiful Child.http://sharonmarshall.homestead.com/index.html

:truce: Gee! Poppy I was just saying that I personally Do not believe anything that Floyd has said......concerning Sharon or her Son.....He (Floyd) has no reason to tell the truth......I am sure that as in Floyds background History.......... kinda says that ........Sorry!............ if I did not say the right words....I was trying to make a statement to the new WS member.......Again Sorry.....and I hope that answers your question !http://sharonmarshall.homestead.com/index.html

I read that appellate court transcript somebody posted. I managed to clean it up and paragraph the thing. I've gone some questions.

Timelinewise, after Michael Hughes and his school principal was kidnapped, and Floyd drove away from the clearing, where he left the principal, where, exactly, was the school principal's truck later found? The kidnaping occured on 9-12-94 in OK, the truck was found abandoned 10-22-94 in a parking lot in Texas. Where, exactly in Texas? Was it found abandoned near a motel? Floyd says he drowned Michael in a motel.

Floyd apparently left his *advertiser censored* collection in the principal's truck when he abandoned it. Seems to me he probably had to abandon the truck in a hurry if he was going to leave something behind which he valued so much. Could that have a bearing on the location of Michael Hughes body? Is his body located somewhere near where the principal's truck was found?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur