OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicely done, itsreenw. That sounds like a very articulate and thorough letter. Here's to hoping the OKCPD sends back something at least acknowledging your request, if not some REAL information!

I also think that your letter was excellent and well put. I can't wait for a response from them.

Thank you. I received a "forward" of an email from the NCMEC that states the DNA that was previously submitted for Sharon was determined to be hers without a doubt. I concluded from the email that the blood was matched with Michael's. It didn't say "the blood was matched with Michael's" in those exact words but it was tested and the mitochondrial dna (from the mother) was used to determine that it was in fact her blood. Since it couldn't have been tested with HER mother, it is logical that Michael's blood was tested with HIS mother-Sharon.

Name:FLOYD, FRANKLIN DDOB:6/17/1943Docket #:1230603Arrest Date:1/22/2007 12:48:12 PMRace:WHITESex:MALE This appers to be a new
charge.....as of 2007
Can someone please explan.......

Statute: 782.04(1A1) HOMICIDE-WILFUL KILL-MURDER PREMEDITATED.....................
this is the Statute that FDF re-arrested on.......and did he kill someone while in jail or have they found Sharons Son......
The search I did for this type of crime is handled differently depending on the State.......
OK!......Like where is everybody.......

Wow, what's going on? I can only hope that maybe this monster has confessed to something. Whatever it is, I hope it brings renewed interest in Sharon and Michael's cases.

Tuffy101 said:
Name:FLOYD, FRANKLIN DDOB:6/17/1943Docket #:1230603Arrest Date:1/22/2007 12:48:12 PMRace:WHITESex:MALE This appers to be a new
charge.....as of 2007
Can someone please explan.......

Tuffy,
Can you please post a link to the site where you are finding that information?

999999-05 statue............I did a web search and this charge was at another feloney page info....and it is for car jacking....

If this is true......I do mean IF.....and the secound charge is 1st degree ...premetated then it appers that they....meaning or PD or what ever....has found Sharons Son.....Or maybe something else he did...Florida should have something in the news already it just happened on the 22nd...I had to look a zealan times I did not believe what I was reading......could someone else take a look............Please correct me if I am wrong.............

post_old.gif
Today, 01:19 PM
poppypetals
user_offline.gif
vbmenu_register("postmenu_1300467", true);

Floyd's in Pinellas County Jail as of today:

http://www.pcsoweb.com/Inmate/Subje...aspx?id=1230603

Concerning the seemingly new counts against FDF:

Didn't, a couple of months ago, an appeals court toss out his conviction and send him back for retrial? If I am remembering right, then this is just a formality as he is recharged with the same crimes that he had been convicted for before. It is unthinkable that he would escape the same fate that the courts had given him once - he is guilty as sin and so stupid that he will never be able to beat the rap this time too. All this will do is put off his date with the needle, probably until after this dies of natural causes.

On the up side (if there is one), this does provide another opportunity for LE to bargain a lighter sentence (perhaps something like a life sentence without possibility of parole, but it will get him off of death row) in exchange for him finally providing non-B.S. answers about Sharon and Michael. My sincere hope is that he finally comes clean about Sharon, gets his upgrade in living quarters...and then on his first day in general population, he gets shived.

I read as much as I could about the charges......and about the 9999 charge......that said carjacking.......
thank you for saying that I was hopeing.....they may have new information about Sharons Son.....
I am sure someone can find out more....and post
can anyone request the court info.....??????

Is Thier anyway new evidance could be the reason....
what makes me stick to that 9999......charge...Just asking

Dr. Doogie said:
Concerning the seemingly new counts against FDF:

Didn't, a couple of months ago, an appeals court toss out his conviction and send him back for retrial? If I am remembering right, then this is just a formality as he is recharged with the same crimes that he had been convicted for before. It is unthinkable that he would escape the same fate that the courts had given him once - he is guilty as sin and so stupid that he will never be able to beat the rap this time too. All this will do is put off his date with the needle, probably until after this dies of natural causes.

On the up side (if there is one), this does provide another opportunity for LE to bargain a lighter sentence (perhaps something like a life sentence without possibility of parole, but it will get him off of death row) in exchange for him finally providing non-B.S. answers about Sharon and Michael. My sincere hope is that he finally comes clean about Sharon, gets his upgrade in living quarters...and then on his first day in general population, he gets shived.
My hopes are the same, sadly though he isn't interested in a bargain, he actually believes he is going to get off on a technicality. He has not been arrested on any new charges, he was transfered to be closer to the court during his latest b.s. appeal. He appeals everything, files motions, etc... hoping he will somehow get out of jail. He thinks he is smarter than the law itself. He keeps qouting some case citations and claiming he was refused legal council during some phase of the trial but documents found online show that he chose to act as his own defense. So, no there are no new charges yet.

Hey Tuffy, found this on the same pinellas site, so you think he had bullets or something ??

Offense Description: FELON IN POSS OF AMMO
Statute: 999999-05

Pinellas Case Uniform Case Entitlement Date Filed
CRC9720160CFANO 521997CF020160XXXXNO STATE VS FLOYD,FRA 11/12/97
Type Apr Cal Final Disposition Comp Division
01/30/07 MTN T

Name COC
FLOYD,FRANKLIN DELANO DEFENDANT A

10 docket entries
Date Docket Entry Text Defendant
01/24/07 WITNESS LIST - COMPETENCY HEARING (STATE'S) A
01/22/07 TRANSPORTATION ORDER EXECUTED - DEFENDANT A
01/22/07 PRAECIPE FOR WITNESS SUBPOENA (3) A
01/08/07 MOTION FOR POST CONVICTION RELIEF & 3 ATTACHMENTS A
01/08/07 DEFT'S. MOTION: COMPETENCY DETERMINATION JANUARY 2007 A
01/03/07 NOTICE OF HEARING RETURNED UNCLAIMED A
01/03/07 TRANS/OF/PROCEED - 121906 STATUS CONFERENCE A
12/29/06 ORDER TO TRANSPORT DEFENDANT A
12/21/06 SEALED PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION A
12/20/06 NOTICE OF HEARING - 013007 COURTROOM: T AT 08:30 A

poppypetals said:
Hey Tuffy, found this on the same pinellas site, so you think he had bullets or something ??

Offense Description: FELON IN POSS OF AMMO
Statute: 999999-05
Wow Poppy, good guess, you are getting pretty good at this. Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62