OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt has been in communication with Christy's father and has connected him to other key people in pursuing this. We have been supplying important information about her and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance that will, hopefully, help. We think we know who killed her mother (was never proven) and he's the sort of person who could have come in contact with Floyd.

Even if Christy and Sharon are not the same person, Christy will be on the NCMEC list.

Thanks to you who first contacted me about this so that I could get her father involved. 34 years is a long time to grieve a missing child – I truly wish he could get closure.

I just finished reading Matt’s book about Sharon. OMG, what a tragic story. Just breaks my heart.

Yes thanks Martilee, very very interesting info. If he gets her entered into the system, I would hope he can see about getting his DNA taken and have it ran against CODIS, it could be possible she might be a Jane Doe and has not been identified, but if that unidentified is in Codis, they might get a hit and find her. Just like Sharons is in Codis.

We can provide family with information to have this done for free, DNA collected and entered into CODIS. Please have family email me christine@lightingthewayhome.org if they need assistance with this.

They should REALLY do this!

Welcome, MartieLee, and my thoughts are with you and Christy's father -

Thanks to you who first contacted me about this so that I could get her father involved. 34 years is a long time to grieve a missing child – I truly wish he could get closure.

I just finished reading Matt’s book about Sharon. OMG, what a tragic story. Just breaks my heart.

Matt has been in communication with Christy's father and has connected him to other key people in pursuing this. We have been supplying important information about her and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance that will, hopefully, help. We think we know who killed her mother (was never proven) and he's the sort of person who could have come in contact with Floyd.

Even if Christy and Sharon are not the same person, Christy will be on the NCMEC list.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have always believed that God makes everything happen for a reason.
My finding you on a geneaology site and then to end up here with possible conclusions to a 34 year mystery.
Well to say devine intervention had a hand in this is right on.
I'm hoping that you in fact will encourage other family and friends to come forward to solve many Missing and murder mysteries.
Far too many murderers are never caught.
Far too many missing people are never found.
Too Many vicitms die , due to the lack of persuing the case by family and friends.Letting it fade away.
It would be great for someone who does not yet have a computer to know that there is hope for them.
Eventually closure for the missing and the dead.
Again, seeking out people who like you, have had a broken heart for many years , and the conclusions to a mystery.
To put the soul and the life of the loved one to rest...
is a blessing that I truely hope everyone will have regardless of their loss.
:) ((( hugs))) to all...:blowkiss: :angel:

________________________________________________________________________________________

I have always believed that God makes everything happen for a reason.
My finding you on a geneaology site and then to end up here with possible conclusions to a 34 year mystery.
Well to say devine intervention had a hand in this is right on.
I'm hoping that you in fact will encourage other family and friends to come forward to solve many Missing and murder mysteries.
Far too many murderers are never caught.
Far too many missing people are never found.
Too Many vicitms die , due to the lack of persuing the case by family and friends.Letting it fade away.
It would be great for someone who does not yet have a computer to know that there is hope for them.
Eventually closure for the missing and the dead.
Again, seeking out people who like you, have had a broken heart for many years , and the conclusions to a mystery.
To put the soul and the life of the loved one to rest...
is a blessing that I truely hope everyone will have regardless of their loss.
:) ((( hugs))) to all...:blowkiss: :angel:

:clap:

I think a lot of cases (esp. pre-NCMEC) are not solved because families lose hope and/or do not know about the resources that are now available. I'm working on a project right now with the hope of reaching these families. If all goes as I'm hoping, we'll have a flyer addressing families of missing persons, encouraging them to use these resources.

I added some more of Sharon's schools to her MySpace page, as well as the high schools she most likely would have gone to if she'd been high school age in OK or AZ. Who knows - someone from elementary school might recognize her that way. I'm also working on a YouTube video.

This has been mentioned on a couple of other threads for UIDs - trace element geochemistry. It was used in the case of the DuPage County Doe, the young boy. They looked at oxygen isotopes in his teeth and bones, and were able to figure out what geographic area he lived in, as well as what geographic area his mother lived in while she was pregnant with him. Could this be done for Sharon? Check out these links:
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=85576
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-babydoe_webnov29,0,6995280.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

The guy doing these studies:
http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/geo/faculty/emeriti/schwarcz/index.html
http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/geo/faculty/emeriti/schwarcz/research/index.html

MartieLee, I'm so glad Christina's dad is getting her listed with NCMEC. Thanks so much for all you've done!

Check this out - I was googling stuff about Sharon, and someone posted about her in their blog back in September. Is this person a member here? :)

Here's the blog - scroll down a bit to find the posts about Sharon, Floyd and Michael:
http://slightlydangerous.blogspot.com/2007_09_24_archive.html

Direct links to the pics that were posted in the blog, on flickr:
70s pic of Floyd and Sharon we've seen before
National Enquirer article - searching for Michael
the rest of the NE article, with a pic of Sharon I hadn't seen before

Also, look at the pic of Floyd with Sharon that is posted in the NE article. It's the same pic we've seen before - but to me something looks different about Sharon. Was the photo touched up maybe?

I hadn't seen that NE article before - if it's somewhere in the archives and I didn't see it, I apologize. I know I've read most of the archives :angel:

the photo does look like it's been touched up. In the black and white photo, her eyebrows can be seen too. Really weird to see them side by side.

Update: Results are in on DNA for Lori Peugeot, her DNA was run through CODIS on 11/13, I have information from family member that there were no hits/matches.

Please keep everyone in your prayers.

Update: Results are in on DNA for Lori Peugeot, her DNA was run through CODIS on 11/13, I have information from family member that there were no hits/matches.

Please keep everyone in your prayers.

Thanks Christine. Finally we, and Lori's family, have an answer to this possible match. I will add her to the list of rule-outs for Sharon.

Darn it! I was so hoping that this could work out. Perhaps Christina or another match.....

I just ordered A Beautiful Child from Amazon. Can't wait to read it so I can join in on this very intriguing case!

Thanks for the update Christine. I really thought they may be a match. :(

On another note, I'm re-reading A Beautiful Child. Some of it I feel like I'm reading for the first time. Maybe my head just wasn't in it the first go round.

I definitely think David Dial knows more than he's telling.

And sadly, I believe Michael is dead. :( I hung on to hope that possibly he was still alive for some time. But after re-reading the part in the book where Floyd's sister tells investigators about the phone conversation she and he had regarding Michael, I now truly believe he's dead. :(

An article about Floyd. This guy gets too many breaks...

'Crucial evidence' in death row murder case stolen

Excerpt:
TALLAHASSEE - A box of "crucial" evidence used in the trail of a man sentenced to death has been stolen, authorities said Friday.

It's doubtful the loss would affect Franklin Delano Floyd's sentence, but it may affect pending federal appeals, said Bruce Bartlett, the chief assistant in Pinellas-Pasco County State Attorney's Office.

Floyd, 64, was convicted in 2002 for the murder of Cheryl Ann Commesso of Brandon, whose skeletal remains were found alongside Interstate 275 in 1995. He was convicted of Commesso's death in part because investigators found photos that showed her bound and beaten taped to the gas tank of a pickup truck Floyd had stolen. The pictures may be in the missing box.

It was stolen from a DHL trailer- you know, the yellow delivery trucks that compete with UPS and FedEx.

Yeah, the pics are some of Sharon as well I believe. You would think with todays technology they would have scanned those photos somewhere on a computer to have a back up copy or to put on a power point display like for court or something. Thats crazy they would not have a copy of whatever evidence they could. Im disapointed.

An article about Floyd. This guy gets too many breaks...

'Crucial evidence' in death row murder case stolen

Excerpt:

It was stolen from a DHL trailer- you know, the yellow delivery trucks that compete with UPS and FedEx.
I would like to know how or why this happened....is it coincidence or something else?? This has got to be one of the most frustrating cases I've ever read about.

I've been wondering about this also. Are things progressing to get Christina Carter added to NCMEC? Hopefully her father/family is working on this...

yes, I read somewhere else that FDF's sister Dorothy was badly beaten by a woman who forced her way into her apartment and claimed to be doing it for FDF. This woman bears a striking resemblance to the woman in the "Mystery Woman Photo" ... I believe this happened this past weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme