OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe in the illegal activity theory, too - but on the level of whoever was keeping suzanne/'sharon was getting paid - possibly welfare/foodstamps and wanted to keep the compensation without the child....I used to work for cps in my state and on occasion ran into people collecting checks/foodstamps for someone no longer in their care....

the reason i didnt look further into Lori is I thought it was a dead end...will have to rack my brain at why I thought that. Did LE get info on her to check into Sharon or no?

There has not been a definitive ruling out of Lori P. as Sharon because of DNA.

There has not been a definitive ruling out of Lori P. as Sharon because of DNA.

Thanks Doc, I thought I missed something....so my theory is still a possiblity then? I think those that don't know this connection should research it. Interesting connection.

Dr. Doogie, what do you think?

I think it's possible that Lori Peugeot is Sharon. While I was reading ABC and looking at the pics, I thought one of the pics of Michael resembled Lori. I posted those here awhile back. Lori's cousin posted here for a while, and I think they were working on getting a DNA test.

I am so happy to see all the different theories discussed.

about the amish theory, my dad and I have been discussing the amish community alot lately. We are not amish, but, do have an appreciation for their lifestyle. I spoke with him, and we discussed the fact that it is correct that they do not use LE to take care of crimes for them. they do let God handle it. It only takes a few mins of research to get the jist of their lifestyle as they keep everything basic. (we should all strive to live like they do).

that being said, im not of the belief that she came from an amish community and the reason why is because they do keep things simple. FDF wouldnt have been able to fit in, in their community. That is just my opinion.....

I still believe that whoever sharon came from, was involved in illegal activity of some type and didnt want the law to be involved for fear that they would discover what type of illegal activity they were in to....and that Floyd may have even exploited that fear.

Thanks for your response on my Amish theory ragland. I don't think Floyd would have been part of an Amish community...but the Amish do sometimes do business with the non-Amish. That truck driver that killed the Amish kids last year wasn't Amish himself...but he regularly did business with Amish people because he made deliveries in the area. Floyd could have used his job as a painter or maintenance man to try to gain people's trust, and then run off with someone's child. Amish or non-Amish, I'm sure he used his painting and maintenance jobs to weasel his way into many situations.

Another angle on the Amish theory...Sharon's mother could have been someone who was shunned from the Amish community. When someone decides to leave the Amish community, many communities will shun the person, i.e. never speak to them again, not even their own family.

I think all the various theories are somewhat plausible. Sharon could be Lori Peugeot, or someone from a similar situation who was presumed deceased long ago. Sharon's mother could have been estranged from her own family. Maybe they didn't even know she had a child. I think Floyd claimed at one point that Sharon's mother was a prostitute. Sharon's parent(s) could have been involved in illegal activities, and like you said ragland, they didn't want their illegal activities exposed. Maybe Sharon's father was a jail buddy of Floyd's. Maybe Floyd was babysitting Sharon and something happened to her parents.

There has to be a reason that no one seems to be looking for Sharon.

I think it's possible that Lori Peugeot is Sharon. While I was reading ABC and looking at the pics, I thought one of the pics of Michael resembled Lori. I posted those here awhile back. Lori's cousin posted here for a while, and I think they were working on getting a DNA test.

Here is a comparison of Lori and Michael:

lorinmichael.jpg

Going on the AMISH theory,I had read where FDF was in Indianapolis and even at one point told people he got her in INDY, well there are ALOT of Amish community's here in northeren Indiana which would be right on the way to Chicago. So, maybe he left Indianapolis where I believe he was visiting his mother then went north through the AMISH community's and on to Chicago. AND WOW the pictures of Lori look ALOT alike...

Dr. Doogie, what do you think?

I think Lori is a very viable candidate. I hope that the rumors of a DNA test are correct and that an answer is forthcoming.

One thing for everybody to think about is the gap in time between Lori's kidnapping by Hoss and when Sharon first appears with Floyd. FDF was in prison at the time, so for Lori to be Sharon, she must have been with someone else during these years. Who could that have been?

I guess due to the fact that the threads arent the way they used to be, I feel very unorganized in my thoughts and got the DNA of Lori confused with another that was ruled out. I had thought as well, that Lori was a good avenue to look into but stopped thinking of it when somehow my disorganized brain told me it was a dead end. Thanks for setting me straight. Id like to know that they are actually comparing DNA. Holding my breath.

Thank Gina, and yes, Pittsford is Lori's cousin. And Rags, DNA has been collected and it will be 'some time' until they have the results.

I guess due to the fact that the threads arent the way they used to be, I feel very unorganized in my thoughts and got the DNA of Lori confused with another that was ruled out. I had thought as well, that Lori was a good avenue to look into but stopped thinking of it when somehow my disorganized brain told me it was a dead end. Thanks for setting me straight. Id like to know that they are actually comparing DNA. Holding my breath.

No kidding! It's all so very confusing sometimes, and not only are some of us trying to keep the dates/players/developements straight in our heads about Sharon, we have 50 other missing/UID/cold cases on our minds! Sometimes I get them all jumbled up!

For some reason, I cant pull up this thread by going to cold cases, I see it on the main page but when i click on cold cases its no where to be found.....any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

For some reason, I cant pull up this thread by going to cold cases, I see it on the main page but when i click on cold cases its no where to be found.....any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

I see it under cold cases, right now it's the 1 st thread, under all the stickies, Sharon Marshall Part 2.

its not there and ive been looking all day, i mean i know you see it but my screen doesnt have it.

the next one on my screen after the stickys is the one that says "anyone ever hear of a group called trial and error" and for two days its been showing the same ones as new. strange huh?

its not there and ive been looking all day, i mean i know you see it but my screen doesnt have it.

the next one on my screen after the stickys is the one that says "anyone ever hear of a group called trial and error" and for two days its been showing the same ones as new. strange huh?

Are you talking about WS???

On WS here are the threads under cold cases

Sticky: What Happened to Johnny?? No. 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
Sticky: Assistance for Families of the Missing
Sticky: Who's Who in Cold Cases ( 1 2 3 4 5)
Sticky: Attention Websleuthers. Nbc's Dateline Is Looking For Leads
Sticky: Terms of Service

Rose Cole Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)

Sharon Marshall - Part 2 ( 1 2 3 4)

Mandi Alexander and Mary Drake, Great Bend, KS 9-4-02

and so on and so forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads