OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning Sharon's age: I have always felt that Sharon was 1-2 years older than people (including herself) thought. I believe this for two reasons: (1) the longer FDF delayed putting her into school, the safer he was from detection, and (2) Sharon was described by classmates and teachers as being much more mature than others "her same age".

I have read every single post on this case. Its such a sad story. I pray that one day we find out who Sharon was when she was taken by that

Concerning Sharon's age: I have always felt that Sharon was 1-2 years older than people (including herself) thought. I believe this for two reasons: (1) the longer FDF delayed putting her into school, the safer he was from detection, and (2) Sharon was described by classmates and teachers as being much more mature than others "her same age".

So, when she was in first grade, she was likely to have actually been 7 or 8?

Sharon's age.....the photo or the Lap photo is correct....I believe....how ever the Photo is dated by whom had the photo....co-worker of FDF.....he said 1975.....that would bring in confession.....1975 or what would fit would be 1976.......recorders may indicate FDF employment then how do we know from what was first reported changed I believe it may have....we just don’t know it....the only thing we do have is the date that...of the co-worker throwing that date off would lead an investigation in another direction for LE.......then if in the 1st grade makes more séance......her appearance in that photo match 1976.....placing year of birth 1970

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 203
I know that this may sound a bit difficult, but maybe this is the sort of thing that happens every day. FDF has stuck to the story about getting Sharon from the hooker in Chicago for so long that ther just might b some truth to it. Not many men would admit to being in love with a hooker unless they really needed to tell the world. He is a , but maybe on that one point he is telling the truth. And he has stuck to the name Linda Williams, as her mother. So maybe it is possible that there really is a hooker named Linda Williams out there that simply does not feel like coming forward and admitting to the world that she handed her daughter over to a pedophiliac sex fiend. Maybe it's just all the twists and turns in this case, but I am about burned out. I think I might just need to step away from the whole thing for a while. I will stop back by and post anything new that comes to mind and see if there are any new developments, but I just can't lose any more sleep over this right now. I hate to say it, but this type of thing is probably more common than any of us want to admit.

It's probably very common and maybe he did have someone willingly give Sharon over. Or maybe he killed her mother. There just might be a sibling or grandparent out there that doesn't even know this beautiful young girl existed. We could search for a thousand years and never know the answer. I certainly understand the need for a break and it does become necessary to step back in some of these cases (and even to completely let go altogether). I just can't stand the thought of FDF outsmarting any of us. I personally hope the answer is found while he's very much alive.

I wish NewMom. The waiting is very difficult. The scenario of Christine and Janet fits perfectly into Sharon's story. I am just so sick of waiting and it has only been a couple months now....

I am so very impatient. I want results :(
On a side note, I have been keeping my eyes open for a copy of Beautiful Child. When I read it the first time I had to get the library to borrow it from one of the El Paso libraries. I guess I could splurge and just buy a copy off of Amazon. We have a book lady come to town once a month and I have been hoping she would have it. Guess I will look one more time when she is here next weekend.

I requested a copy through a university library. It came, so I will be going to get it tomorrow to start reading it.

Jodieo - I also ordered mine through the university library a year or so ago. Are you close to any college campuses. They would almost definetly be able to order it for you.

I recived an e-mail about this photo that I had posted on WS saying that this did not look like Sharon Marshall.....and asked where I had gotten the Photo of her looking in a car windo....it is a screen cature....I used my web cam....as the story aired for Court TV and snaped the photos.....some turnned out better then others....if you look at the black and white...you can see Court TV in the lower right hand side......
as I stated before from Court TV.....the comentater....says this Photo was taken very close to her RE:Sharon Marshall death and she looked much like this.....
seems the person that E-mailed me.....thought I just posted this Photo...You guys dont need to pick on me so much.....How is anyone going to look in to this case while....makeing comments like this....get the Court TV Tape....look for yourself....if you dont believe someone.......that is Sluthing.....by the way !

Attachments

• 99859845_13d30c461201135709.jpg
    99859845_13d30c461201135709.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 137
  • Copy_of_tonya1.jpg
    Copy_of_tonya1.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 135
Which reminds me...if and when Court TV ever airs that Investigators show, could someone PLEASE tape it or burn it on a DVD R....I will reimburse for postage. Like I said before- I live in Norway, and so I don't get that channel. Currently, I'm waiting for the book..yipee. Thanks!

I have been away for a bit avoiding coming to WS in hopes that somehow this case would be solved and I could come back and see all the praises from her family for WS members finding Sharons true identity. Im sad to see that Floyd is still alive and Sharon is still unkown, but not sad to see the new "zest" for this case. Alot of drama a while back caused so much to go wrong with the research for this case so I am very thankful that there is still much going on with new people getting involved.

That being said, anyone know if some agency would be interested in testing Dial since hes behind bars now? Who would we contact to get that connection made? Who would be the investigator to contact isnt it still with OKC pd?

I'm glad you're back ragland! I would think the OKC LE would be responsible for ordering the DNA testing of Dial. A lot of prisons now are automatically taking inmates DNA to be entered into CODIS. Unfortunately that means a backlog of DNA tests to be run.

Just thought I'd bring this up. On 9-19, the birthdate that she most commonly used, I will be posting a picture of Sharon in my window and burning a candle for her in the windowsill. Maybe if we all did this, it would be a way to bring some attention to her. If nothing else then we are giving her back some of the light that she gave to the world. Just a thought.

Floyd v. United States Of America
Plaintiff: Franklin Delano Floyd
Defendant: United States Of America

Case Number: 2:2008cv00495
Filed: May 20, 2008

Court: Ohio Southern District Court
Office: Habeas Corpus (General) Office [ Court Info ]
County: FRANKLIN
Presiding Judge: Gregory L Frost
Referring Judge: Terence P Kemp

Nature of Suit: P. Petitions - General
Cause: Federal Question
Jurisdiction: Federal Question
Jury Demanded By: 28:2255 Motion to Vacate / Correct Illegal Sentenc

Just thought I'd bring this up. On 9-19, the birthdate that she most commonly used, I will be posting a picture of Sharon in my window and burning a candle for her in the windowsill. Maybe if we all did this, it would be a way to bring some attention to her. If nothing else then we are giving her back some of the light that she gave to the world. Just a thought.

Candle is a great idea....anyone thats in Oklahoma could put some Flowers or something on her grave....on that date.....
a joint efford by WS members.....could make this Day someting a news paper might pick up.....just a thought.....

There is an indicaion Floyd may win this one:

Attachments

• R30302.jpg
    R30302.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 87
Dont you think we all should write some letters to the judge ?

Attachments

• franklyn floyd 02.jpg
    franklyn floyd 02.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics