OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I wonder if isotope analysis can be performed.

Assumeing that her body is there.......I read up on that.....and from what Iread you can tell where a peron came from.....or was born.....Koodos to you

This is Sharon Marshal from high school year book....1986.....
any one ever did the Math.....the grave stone says 1967.....
sharon marshall died in......................................1990
she started school in Oklahoma in.......................1975

Attachments

• high school sharon.jpg
    high school sharon.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 117
Well, as for the headstone, when she was buried did they know the whole story yet, or did everyone still think FDF was her husband?
I really need to go steal back my copy of the book. I'm sick of asking questions that everyone already knows the answer to.

Reposting my previous question:
We know that it is possible to find out if a missing person has used their social security number. But what about the other way around? Is it possible for the SS Office to find out which SS #'s from Sharon's possible birth years have not been used since the time she was supposedly taken by Floyd?

Of course, this is assuming that she received one at birth (and that he did not know what it was)....

This is Sharon Marshal from high school year book....1986.....
any one ever did the Math.....the grave stone says 1967.....
sharon marshall died in......................................1990
she started school in Oklahoma in.......................1975

I wonder where 1967 came from. I thought it was always speculated that she was born in 1969 or 1970.

Well, as for the headstone, when she was buried did they know the whole story yet, or did everyone still think FDF was her husband?
I really need to go steal back my copy of the book. I'm sick of asking questions that everyone already knows the answer to.
Please ask all the questions tou want if someone else dosent Jump in I will
Just becouse I have theroy....and becouse I want to talk about the case...
my fine tooth comb is pretty fine.....besides Who can say they know everything in the book I have the book on top of my PC and it is opened often....I just wish matt would E-book it......why dont you Matt ?
No, They the Law-enforcment did not know the story untll after Micheal was taken (1994)
in 1990 and the funeral.....not even then....they (FBI) and Law-enforcment only knew he had an out standing warrent.
It was the Lap-Photo and the tip phoned in from someone that worked wirh Floyd as a Handiman for Oklahoma City School System...........saw the News with Floyds Photo
"Kinda hard to see how this co-worker pulled the two different names and the very differnt looking Floyd after all those years,How this guy pulled it togeather> I know the book aid the FBI interviewed this guy......when is what I want to know....Kinda says the FBI ha no roads to travel in finding out about Floyd the cap in where Floyd was at from 1973 to 1990 did not go in to Notice untill after Micheal was taken......

I wonder where 1967 came from. I thought it was always speculated that she was born in 1969 or 1970.
Doing the Math I see.....
If sharon was born in 1969 she would have been 6 when she starts grade school
she was put into the 1st grade.....not Kindegarden in 1975....
If she was born in 1967 she would have been 8 years old in 1975
If she was born in 1970 she would be 5 years old and in the 1st grade...not kindergraden
that would make her 6 if her Birthday is September and in the 1st grade.
My guess is September 1970

Thanks Tuffy. A lot of the questions I will soon be able to answer for myself, at least the ones that Matt answered, since I just Ebayed myself a replacement copy. I got tired of waiting for my Ma to get done. I figure I'll still have a ton of questions after I reread it.

Reposting my previous question:
We know that it is possible to find out if a missing person has used their social security number. But what about the other way around? Is it possible for the SS Office to find out which SS #'s from Sharon's possible birth years have not been used since the time she was supposedly taken by Floyd?

Of course, this is assuming that she received one at birth (and that he did not know what it was)....
i was told they can not do anything with out a nmuber to check...then with Numbers I can do it myself.....at 6 she would not nessarily have a SS# maybe for Insurance ?
How about Shot recordes...How Floyd come up with that ?

Thanks Tuffy. A lot of the questions I will soon be able to answer for myself, at least the ones that Matt answered, since I just Ebayed myself a replacement copy. I got tired of waiting for my Ma to get done. I figure I'll still have a ton of questions after I reread it.
Please ask away if I can answer I will
you may think of something befor you re-read the book that may turn out to be what swangs the door open.....please ask.....I will look it up....
for real....dont read into what am saying I really want to move this case around....
even if its over the old...the crazy queston..........pick up the clues where you can find them reading the book or a single thought......

you mean the body is not there?!

sorry.....its the message on the head stone got me going..."i will aways be with you" we dont know for sure .....what floyd has done where he went after 1990 ..if he was obsive about sharon.....who knows

The saying on the headstone is a faily common one. I believe it refers to God always being with her. Of course I may be wrong.

The saying on the headstone is a faily common one. I believe it refers to God always being with her. Of course I may be wrong.

you are right I know I just get so angry sometimes....and wonder what else did Floyd do
since I read about thos 96 Photos being stolen from the court in Florida....thats what got me going again....

Just wanted to post this screen capture...I always wondered about the doll in the back ground anyone Know whaat kind of doll that is....

Attachments

• m_d454a6ab905fc42abea32f1e6a6d0970.jpg
    m_d454a6ab905fc42abea32f1e6a6d0970.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 193
Hello...this is my first post...been lurking for the last 7 months or so. This case is so fascinating (aren't they all though in some way). Sharon is like a chameleon- she always looks different in pics. I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of the Court TV show? I live in Norway, so I don't have the cable channel.

Thanks a lot!
ME:)

Hello...this is my first post...been lurking for the last 7 months or so. This case is so fascinating (aren't they all though in some way). Sharon is like a chameleon- she always looks different in pics. I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of the Court TV show? I live in Norway, so I don't have the cable channel.

Thanks a lot!
ME:)

The Book Cover is a from a poster that Sharon Marshall used when she ran for student counical.....Matt B. said that it was his publisher choose...that the Publisher had many to choose from....this question was ask of Matt B. in threads that contain a question and answers By WS members....
This Photo Sharon Marshall used was a Studio photo and perfected....
Sharon Marshall Classmates....provided that information....
The photo that I have posted here is over a period of time...the fact there are so many photos of Sharon Marshall we see her growing up....
going through the changes one might exspect of someone the added everyday trumma of her ordeal I sould think play a roll in her photo....
the Photo of Sharon Marshall with curly hair close up looking in to a car window is said to be the last known Photo and taken very near to her death....information from Court TV and statement by FBI agent....
"The Investegators" Court TV...has a web ste....its been about a year sence this show aired...they seem to run the story about this time of year.....

Attachments

• sharons faces.jpg
    sharons faces.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 181
Look at her nose as she gets older. Did FDF make her get a nose job? It looks like the basic shape of her nose changed as time went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oma-of-9