OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that is a wedding ring, the ring is on her middle finger and not her ring finger. She looks young in that photo.

the rest of the photo I should have posted I will in a while...beside her is a baby boy in a highchair that you think would date the photo put does not only leaves another queston
Which Baby....in the court TV it says Micheal....however her young look says NO !

High school photo and Photo of her waveing

Attachments

• wave sharon.jpg
    wave sharon.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 109
  • Oklahoma01.jpg
    Oklahoma01.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 108
I just had one of those things where the light bulb goes off and I had to type it out before it left again.
FDF had her in 4 different high schools, and moved constantly before inexplicably seetling down and letting her attend Forest Park High for almost 2 years. He was also almost constantly on the move before that too, but there were short periods where he would stay put for what seemed to be no reason right? I don't believe that he was running from LE, he would have thought himself too smart to get caught anyway. We should all remember that comment about him taking Sharon from Chicago from down by the warehouse where they made the snuff films and taking her so that "he" wouldn't strangle her. On the off chance that is true, wouldn't the mysterious "he" have been awfully pissed off?
What I'm getting at is maybe he was running from the person he stole her from and the periods of staying put were when he knew that other person could not follow them. Like when that person was in jail.
THis is goinf to take a lot of cross referencing of names and prison records, so if someone wants to help that would be great. Otherwise I'll do it tonight.

....Why could it not been her parent or parents....Floyd refrance to "HE" often and never would say who He was to
FBI agents......also commented (He is worse then Dannager,He has Killed before and HE will Kill again....I know who killed that girl in Florida....But I ain't No snech....)

He could have been her father, but I doubt it. Anyway, checking the prison records against places and dates for their moves is something that hasn't been done before, so it should be done at some point. No time like the present.

He could have been her father, but I doubt it. Anyway, checking the prison records against places and dates for their moves is something that hasn't been done before, so it should be done at some point. No time like the present.

it was determined in court that when michael was taken from floyd and he tried to get him back in court a dna test was done and it was found to be that floyd was not the father of michael. thus floyd could not be sharons bio father

The refrance to "He" that floyd was talking about was someone Floyd knows...Knew
It was from this person "He" floyd states he saved Sharon from re"HE" strangling her....
and then in Oklahoma City at the time of the trial.....Floyd states again.....I know who killed the girl in Florida.....re: "He" has killed before and "He" will kill again.....
the "He" in this instance.....is whom Floyd refrances as being like Dillanger...or worse then Dillanger...
So for the sake of the "He".....could this re:Dillanger have been Sharons Father ???
an if so someone Floyd Knew ....
.The FBI has a ten year period that they do not know the where abouts of Floyd......the research Matt B. did was "
The Church of the New Song"still Matt B. is going by FBI Filles...also.

it was determined in court that when michael was taken from floyd and he tried to get him back in court a dna test was done and it was found to be that floyd was not the father of michael. thus floyd could not be sharons bio father

I have always wondered Why they did not do DNA sooner.....and Why they allowed him (Floyd) to use "Defacto" parent plea ....as a way to esablish himself...as a parent
Then I am reminded that they had not a clue that Sharon Marshall was a kidnapped Child...untill after Micheal was taken and they got a Tip.....Questioning a former worker from the Oklahoma City School System......after he saw Floyds Photo in a news story....
Still if Micheal had protecton and his where about unknown to Floyd....1990 DOD and 1994 Micheals Kidnapping....

This probably means nothing but Dillinger is best known as a bank robber. FDF has a bank robbery in his history, do we know if he had a partner?

Sorry to add another reply but he was incarcerated in GA from 1962-1971, could his fellow inmates be a clue to this?
Forgive me for my memory lapse but do we know how FDF and Dial know each other?

Smile, I didn't mean that FDF was either of their father. That has been well established. I was referring to the mysterious "he" that FDF talks about when he is questioned about where he got Sharon.

Someone commented on Sharon looking like the pics of David Dial....their eyes are indeed very similar! If that angle (Dial being Sharon's bio-father) hasn't been explored yet, maybe it should be....

I have to ask since I don't know--was Sharon cremated or not?

Sharn was buried...after a closed caskett funeral her friends are said to have paid for...
her body was harvest however...she was not creamatd.....as far a I know

Attachments

• Brokenarrow-1.jpg
    Brokenarrow-1.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 129
Tuffy that awesome. I have never actually seen a picture of the grave before except maybe in Matt's book. Any idea what the inscription means or who asked for that phrase on her headstone?

Sharn was buried...after a closed caskett funeral her friends are said to have paid for...
her body was harvest however...she was not creamatd.....as far a I know

Hmmm...I wonder if isotope analysis can be performed.

Tuffy that awesome. I have never actually seen a picture of the grave before except maybe in Matt's book. Any idea what the inscription means or who asked for that phrase on her headstone?
well that might lend a good clue....if you could find out who put those wods on the head stone....Matts book said....that Connie was the one and Bambi....I do not think so....unless an unknown told them to say that....is food for thought.......

Are there no photos of Sharon from elementary school?

Make friends with Hollow....I understand she sent after records from the grade school in Oklahoma and recived Sharo Marshall file....of course that is hersay...of courseif a person did they would have to say they are related......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman