OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Websurfer,

I think the pictures have been posted here in one of the threads about Sharon.

Most of the yearbook candids have been put here also. They are all from the 1986 yearbook. I only found her in the 1985 yearbook in the student section, and in the prom committee picture. I didn't check the 1984 yearbook yet--she came in late in that year, and probably won't be in the student section.

Any other questions?

Oh, by the way, I haven't read the book. I've been told by several classmates that I should read it. I'm not sure I want to know too many details. It's not the same when you actually know the person that had to live the awful life.

I'm really only interested in giving her family peace.

the book is on e=bay for 1.00

Websurfer,

Most of the yearbook candids have been put here also. They are all from the 1986 yearbook. I only found her in the 1985 yearbook in the student section, and in the prom committee picture. I didn't check the 1984 yearbook yet--she came in late in that year, and probably won't be in the student section.

Any other questions?

Will you be able to scan those photos and post them on WS ?
did you ever see AKA:Sharon signs of abuse ?
I heard she fell asleep in class often ?
Did you see her at the prom ?did you ever see her get into Floyds' truck or car or getting out ?

Remember when one of Sharon's friends said that Sharon had found something in Floyd dresser drawer and that it would hurt a lot of people someone said that it was possibly insurance papers but that didnt make sense to me I think she found something that indicated who she really was, I think she confronted Floyd and threatend to go to the authorities but wanted to give him a chance to make things right even though Floyd had done all the things that he had done in her mind Floyd was still her father its possible that she never thought he would kill her, I think he played on her emotions and promised to take her back to where he got her from he told police that she had a Dr's appointment but there was none, I dont know why he chose to kill her there, but I would like to know what was there in 1973-1975. So I am going to see if I can find out, if someone has already researched the area and you know let me know so I dont go nuts looking for what ever was there lol.
For Sharon there was a lot of abuse and brainwashing I think she had stokholm syndrome how confusing it must have been for her I feel sad when I think about it.

Remember when one of Sharon's friends said that Sharon had found something in Floyd dresser drawer and that it would hurt a lot of people someone said that it was possibly insurance papers but that didnt make sense to me I think she found something that indicated who she really was, I think she confronted Floyd and threatend to go to the authorities but wanted to give him a chance to make things right even though Floyd had done all the things that he had done in her mind Floyd was still her father its possible that she never thought he would kill her, I think he played on her emotions and promised to take her back to where he got her from he told police that she had a Dr's appointment but there was none, I dont know why he chose to kill her there, but I would like to know what was there in 1973-1975. So I am going to see if I can find out, if someone has already researched the area and you know let me know so I dont go nuts looking for what ever was there lol.
For Sharon there was a lot of abuse and brainwashing I think she had stokholm syndrome how confusing it must have been for her I feel sad when I think about it.

Both she and MICHAEL'S DNA needs to be put into the NATIONAl and INTERNATIONAl database.
Databases' also for criminals.
OF all that source material for DNA surely one is bound to make a hit...
then at least we will see to whom they are related...

Websurfer,

Any other questions?

No , no questions at this time only to say....
she had to be pretty amazing in strength, to have what was happening at [ HOME ,and I use that term even though her HOME was a HELL]
Maybe someday her and Michael's DNA will be put into a National DNA bank and someone will match?.

I read in ABC page 278 talks about what DNA is in CODIS......Thus Sharon Marshall Daughter ....would have used this to test DNA or ? whos' could not have been Micheal's
as male testing only gave very few markers....I called and asked general questions about DNA....I read an older post that said Micheal's DNA was used as his was gathered when FDF tyred to establish his parent link....
If someone has other informaton please post

Both she and MICHAEL'S DNA needs to be put into the NATIONAl and INTERNATIONAl database.
Databases' also for criminals.
OF all that source material for DNA surely one is bound to make a hit...
then at least we will see to whom they are related...

Do you mean the genealogy dna databases? That is the only database that I am aware of which would determine who Sharon might be biologically related to. Especially if her relatives are not in any Codis database having committed a crime. As far as I know and understand ( but I could be wrong ) missing persons and UID's entered into Codis include criminals. Maybe someone can further explain if this is true?

TIA

Do you mean the genealogy dna databases? That is the only database that I am aware of which would determine who Sharon might be biologically related to. Especially if her relatives are not in any Codis database having committed a crime. As far as I know and understand ( but I could be wrong ) missing persons and UID's entered into Codis include criminals. Maybe someone can further explain if this is true?

TIA

A Beautiful Child page page 278 said hair and Blood placed in a National Dadabase
Codis a national database and FBI togeather...or CODIS is there LAB...however I must be mistaken....as I (ASSUMED) becouse I read that in the book...Hope not to offend anyone....Maybe Matt B. could answer this one.....

As I understand it, CODIS has seperate indexes for arrestees, forensics (DNA recovered at a crime scene) and missing persons.

DNA in seperate indexes are cross-checked through specific processes geared toward protecting privacy. As an example, DNA recovered from a crime scene (forensic index) can be checked against a possible missing person (missing person index).

At this point, DNA in the convicted offender/arrestee indexes far outnumber the DNA records in the other indexes.

Hola. First time posting, but I've been a dedicated lurker for quite a while. :)

Anyway, the main reason I am posting now is that I think this photo of Sharon Marshall as a teenager:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/65/l_af177f7f1fc84af3a562d39c66a514a3.jpg

looks exactly like the "age progression" photo of Cheryl Hanson:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...RCMP&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_CA&searchLang=en_US

I read somewhere that Cheryl was ruled out as a possibility, but it's hard to believe they are not the same person when comparing the jut of the chin, shape of the face and cheeks, the eyebrows, nose, mouth shape...really, it all looks identical to me. Bizarre.

A DNA test was done?

Hola. First time posting, but I've been a dedicated lurker for quite a while. :)

Anyway, the main reason I am posting now is that I think this photo of Sharon Marshall as a teenager:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/65/l_af177f7f1fc84af3a562d39c66a514a3.jpg

looks exactly like the "age progression" photo of Cheryl Hanson:

http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...RCMP&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_CA&searchLang=en_US

I read somewhere that Cheryl was ruled out as a possibility, but it's hard to believe they are not the same person when comparing the jut of the chin, shape of the face and cheeks, the eyebrows, nose, mouth shape...really, it all looks identical to me. Bizarre.

A DNA test was done?

Yes DNA was done.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sharon Marshall Part 4

Has it ever been proven that Sharon is 100% white? I am asking because I look like I am 100% white with dirty blonde hair(when I was a baby until I was 12 I has light blonde hair) and blue eyes and very pale skin but I am half Cuban. I don't look like I am anything but of European decent and people have actually come up to me and asked me if I am Jewish. (I'm not, I'm Catholic not that it matters) Looks can be very deceiving and I was wondering if Sharon could be of another race or a darker decent and just wound up with all the recessive genes? I don't really look like anyone else in my family. I'm the only one with blonde hair and blue eyes. Just thinking aloud here and I'm sorry if this has been rehashed before.

traits like this you speak of?
Being so different?

I do understand your point.
What I am basically asking and pardon if it sounds harsh...
but....
somehwere in your genes there are pale people...
if you have blonde hair and blue eyes and the rest of the family are dark.
I would surely look deeper into my family tree...:waitasec:

traits like this you speak of?
Being so different?

I do understand your point.
What I am basically asking and pardon if it sounds harsh...
but....
somehwere in your genes there are pale people...
if you have blonde hair and blue eyes and the rest of the family are dark.
I would surely look deeper into my family tree...:waitasec:

I agree. Recessive genes sometimes come out....

I'm not sure Sharons ancestry or rather ethnic makeup would matter other than considering those who have some non caucasian make up as possible matches. however, with Sharons DNA in codis it has likely been run against all listed missing persons in Codis so any possible matches would have to be those who don't currently have DNA in codis.

JMO

This case has always haunted me. Praying that the wait will soon be over. I'm not seeing any updates or discussions of lately.

I wonder why we dont hear about the blood type of the children that is and was being ran,
It seems that would be one of the frist consideratons.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
MIDDLE DISTRICT OF FLORIDA
TAMPA DIVISION
FRANKLIN D. FLOYD,
Petitioner,
v. Case No. 8:10-cv-951-T-23EAJ
SECRETARY, Department of Corrections,
Respondent.
/
O R D E R
Floyd's pro se document is construed as a petition for the writ of habeas corpus
pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254 challenging the validity of a sentence of death. In another
case, 8:06-cv-1402-T-27TGW, Floyd, through counsel, is challenging the same
conviction and sentence. Floyd cannot simultaneously challenge the same sentence in
separate cases.
Accordingly, the pro se document, construed as a petition for the writ of habeas
corpus pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, is DISMISSED without prejudice as redundant to
8:06-cv-1402-T-27TGW. The clerk shall close this case.
ORDERED in Tampa, Florida, on April 22, 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668