OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So...I've been following this and can't figure out. Have the DNA tests been done between Rhonda and Sharon? Or not? It seems everybody talked about it then got really quiet. Do they have results and they're just not sharing? It's weird.

So...I've been following this and can't figure out. Have the DNA tests been done between Rhonda and Sharon? Or not? It seems everybody talked about it then got really quiet. Do they have results and they're just not sharing? It's weird.

we arent supposed to talk about it ??? I would love to know

Everyone, everyone! Let's review the sequence of events here just for clarification.

1. Rhonda came up as a possible match and was discussed.
2. The mods stepped in and closed down that line of investigation because no one had ever filed a police report about Rhonda being missing. At that point, there was great confusion over DNA and if it was or was not being collected from a family member for testing.
3. I don't follow cases on Facebook, so I have no firsthand knowledge, but it has been reported here on WS that a family member of Rhonda's birth mother has been on FB investigating Rhonda's possible connection to Sharon and talking about testing.
4. No one seems to know about that testing and if it ever came off or not.
5. The mods' gag order is still in effect, though it had been largely forgotten until I brought it up, so I suggest if you all want to follow this line, contact a mod and get a full explanation.

There were DNA issues in that lab! Google it. I would not trust any DNA from that timeframe. I think they have Sharon's child's DNA ( the one in New Orleans) but I wonder if it jives with the okc blood

So if there were issues with the lab, do they plan to rerun old cases? Curious. Lori does look a lot like Sharon. Just saying...

Do we know anything about Helen Hill-Kellar? In the unofficial transcripts from his appeal in December, 2013, (Franklin Delano Floyd v State of Florida) it provides much extra detail that I haven't seen elsewhere (like, the state pretty much confirmed that Michael is dead). It also gave much more info about the 90 photographs found in the principals stolen truck. 80 of them were of Sharon over time, the victim of the murder (Cheryl) and of Franklins friends daughter. It later names the friend as Helen Kellar. (It says the remaining 10 are close up of genitals and they are clearly children genitals. Also, it says that a picture shows the commission of a major sexual battery taking place).

Read through the entire thread on Sharon here in the multiple threads, and don't recall seeing Helens name before. Maybe she'd have some info?

(Would've provided a link to the transcripts, but the site I found it from ~ the state of Florida site in some way ~ downloaded the article to my tablet and I just don't recall where I downloaded it from. If this info is requested, I'll start hunting it down)

ETA: found a site with appellants 100 pg brief (includes detailed review of the facts of the case). Am sucking it down like a sponge, now. ... it included the hyphenated name for Helen but spelled the last name both Keller AND Kellar. Link:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...VFIrFEP5Joqkcm3eA&sig2=oBEAiqtHypH62huUlLe6aw

There is an update on facebook for A Beautiful Child about retesting a child's family who's already been tested due to the potential inaccuracy of the previous test done. Both parents of this girl are still alive. I can't get on facebook from work so can someone who can post the link and what was said? I went on to Matt Birbeck's blog but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

I don't have the link, but what you know already is pretty much what Matt reports along with a bit about how the TN investigation is going nowhere at the moment.

New to this thread. I live in coastal Louisiana. Have not read the entire thread, wow, huge amount of my goodness gracious what is this?? do I understand correctly that Miss Marshall may have been kidnapped as a young infant/child?

Hi I am new to WS but not new to the story of "Sharon Marshall". Yes, she was some how obtained by a man (monster) named Franklin Floyd as a toddler in the early 1970's. No one knows what her real name is or where she came from. The book "A Beautiful Child" by Matt Birkbeck tells of her story. Honestly, I have read a lot of true crime books, but none like this one. It sticks with you long after you have finished the book!

Hi I am new to WS but not new to the story of "Sharon Marshall". Yes, she was some how obtained by a man (monster) named Franklin Floyd as a toddler in the early 1970's. No one knows what her real name is or where she came from. The book "A Beautiful Child" by Matt Birkbeck tells of her story. Honestly, I have read a lot of true crime books, but none like this one. It sticks with you long after you have finished the book!

Oops I was replying to donamena but may have hit the wrong button! Sorry, lol :)

OK I'll go to beginning & try not to call the monster bad words to the mods don't snip me.
That way I'll be able to find more info so I don't ask obvious questions or questions that have already been answered. My theories require more research, mes amis!

Is anyone here? Or in South Carolina? Or Vernon parish, Louisiana? I need feedback.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave
Back