OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll be going to Lake Charles to look at the archives in the Genealogical Library there. They have indexed all of the local newspaper articles & I want to look for any disappearances of a toddler from the late 60s to the early 70s. There are parts of Louisiana where the Dial name is common. It's also common in east Texas & South Carolina. If there's a Native American connection, as it appeared to be alleged in Floyd's request, then the Pee Dee river area should be considered as well. Just some thoughts upon reading Floyd's request to be considered Native & the name Dial & the connection to New Orleans. Wish I could post in Jury.

I wanted to see if I could place him in western Louisiana from late 60s to early 70s. I wasn't sure whether he met Dial in Louisiana or not, or how South Carolina might figure into this. Is anyone here familiar with the term Melungeon? That's the direction, or part of one, that I was interested in, but it may be going off on a tangent, which I do.

So he met Dial in GA & not LA. Hmmm have to re-work this. It's just a pattern or geographical convergence that's standing out.

the timing is off she was enrolled in school already by 75 Patricia was not missing untill 76. I believe Floyd had her for quite some time before he enrolled her in school or she would have remembered her parents and possibily would have said something to someone at that age , it probably is worth it to rule her out though

This case haunts me. I know there is someone out there that knows who she is and is afraid to step forward. WHY

If there are any /long time/ followers of the Sharon case who remember, please, I'd love to know if it was ever explained why OKC PD told a member here and Jerry Nance of NCMEC that OKC PD knew who Sharon's father was and it wasn't Floyd, but that as far as Matt Birkbeck knows, OKC PD believes Floyd is Sharon's father.

Thank you.

If there are any /long time/ followers of the Sharon case who remember, please, I'd love to know if it was ever explained why OKC PD told a member here and Jerry Nance of NCMEC that OKC PD knew who Sharon's father was and it wasn't Floyd, but that as far as Matt Birkbeck knows, OKC PD believes Floyd is Sharon's father.

Thank you.

I think Floyd had some help from the inside in OK, if it were up to OK , she would just be Floyds child but remember how an officer sat with him at Sharons funeral? OK was fine with her Idenity, they dont have the money or resources the med examiners have over the last 20 years had a horrible backlog, I dont have a link but its common knowledge, they dont know who she is and they didnt care , enter Joe Fitzpatrick, when michael was taken after Sharon died, he was on the case as far as I know Sharon has Joe Fitzpatrick and Matt who told her story and us...... that is all, thats it ( and by us I do include other sites) but OK has a serious problem solving things it seems. Im really inclined to believe she came from knoxville and the "woman" talking to FBI is really her cousin and she is ready to get it all behind her ETA: not a good answer huh? I dont know for sure:(

Wonder if Linda Williams was Linda Taylor..She was accused of stealing children, also of giving her own away according to her son...she has also been accused of murder, scamming, etc..She was living in Chicago around the same time

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2013/12/linda_taylor_welfare_queen_ronald_reagan_made_her_a_notorious_american_villain.html

Classito

Ok finished all Linda Taylor reading, After reading that GEEZE can you just imagine how well her and Floyd would have hit it off , that would be turly a match made in ......anyhow I can bet if they had met they kept in touch, who knows she could have been the 'Mystery woman " in the pic!

I have the photo of the mystery woman, and the identity. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it though, could a moderator please let me know.

I would PM and bring it to someone's attention...they are pretty busy and if a thread isn't going fast and furious it may take a while for them to see this

Could I just ask a question about Sharon's children? I believe that there are three known children- are there no medical records for the pregnancies or births?
On here it has been spoken of the fact that one of the children has been identified-how was this done?
This is such a sad case, currently trying to read the dozens of threads about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back