OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me like Veronica could have been set up by somebody leading her to believe she could have the kids for a special weekend.
A manipulative person might fairly easily have offered her a "special weekend" deal "and let's keep it just between us" "We don't have time to get before a judge, but this is a special weekend", "Look, you and I both love these children. Surely we know what's best for them" "They've been crying for you . . . "

So while VB knew it was too good to be true and knew the steps for getting something in front of a judge, perhaps just the possibility of a thawing of hostilities was so welcome, VB could not resist.

What the hell are “waste pit lagoons”? I’m not from US is that like a slurry pit??
My guess is it relates to the pig and cattle feedlot operations that are all over the State. Animal waste has to be processed and OK is a major meat producer in the US.

Video that explains the process (not for the faint of heart....):

Has it been mentioned that where the vehicle was found was where the kids were to be picked up from? Does 4 Corners mean anything?
I don’t believe that the vehicle was found where the designated meet up place (Four Corners) was.
To my knowledge, the vehicle was found a little under 5 miles away (north of it).

Wouldnt a judge have to ok that? Or child protection services? I’m not sure on this? Anyone any ideas on the process? This custody battle has been going on for some time I believe, so wouldn’t she know what she could and couldn’t do with her kids?
Yes, no alteration to the established Court Order. Parties can not independently change the Court Order. VB had not seen her children in a long time so I do not believe she would risk being reprimanded by the Court for non compliance with the order. Further, the Court Supervisor (JK) was present and had the job obligation of reporting back to the Court on the visit and I do not believe she would risk her job to deviate from the Court Order.
MOO

Thank you! Excellent!

My guess is it relates to the pig and cattle feedlot operations that are all over the State. Animal waste has to be processed and OK is a major meat producer in the US.

Video that explains the process (not for the faint of heart....):
Yip just like a slurry pit! Except bigger!

A manipulative person might fairly easily have offered her a "special weekend" deal "and let's keep it just between us" "We don't have time to get before a judge, but this is a special weekend", "Look, you and I both love these children. Surely we know what's best for them" "They've been crying for you . . . "

So while VB knew it was too good to be true and knew the steps for getting something in front of a judge, perhaps just the possibility of a thawing of hostilities was so welcome, VB could not resist.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was wondering about.

Pure speculation on my part, just the tone of VB's reported comments. But it doesn't appear to fit the situation at all.

It sounds to me like Veronica could have been set up by somebody leading her to believe she could have the kids for a special weekend.
While I see this as a real possibility, I've just realized that if VB kept the children past the time she was allowed how that would have played in the upcoming court appointment. There was no reason to harm the women; VB would have tanked her own case and had no chance of getting custody.

I think she could easily have been manipulated. But why change the game on Saturday? Or was it changed?

While I see this as a real possibility, I've just realized that if VB kept the children past the time she was allowed how that would have played in the upcoming court appointment. There was no reason to harm the women; VB would have tanked her own case and had no chance of getting custody.

I think she could easily have been manipulated. But why change the game on Saturday? Or was it changed?
Has the date of the upcoming court proceedings been made public? I presume with VB missing, it will be dismissed, but will that happen before she doesn't show up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61