OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose one of the four traded location of the bodies for immunity
from the death penalty or something along those lines?
Will the "help" be reflected in the charges read at the arraignment? Or will all four be officially charged as they were originally announced? The four identical group of charges. If the "help" is indicated in the charges, we'll get to know who talked.

I also don't think TA would have sent everyone else to do her dirty work while she went to Four Corners with the kids because she's the one who wanted Veronica killed. I think she's enough of a control freak that she would have insisted on being there to make sure the other 3 didn't chicken out or let her plan go sideways somehow.

Plus, all four of them are charged with murder and kidnapping, which makes me think they all carried out the whole plan as a group. (I realize charges can change in the future if they start pointing fingers at one another.)

Tomorrow I hope a reporter asks where the children are. Yesterday I read something but don't know if it's accurate. Maybe the spokesman will only state that they're safe. That's the main thing of course, but I would like to know they are with a loved one. Those poor children will need a lot of love and support.

This is so overwhelmingly sad to me! My late husband was a Prosecutor for many years and I’ve heard of a lot of sad cases, but this one is one of the saddest. A young wife to a Minister is trying to help people in need by Supervising visitations with their children and gets murdered in the process. It’s so senseless! Another young Mom picking the kids up for a party is also ambushed. I have no comprehension how the Twombly’s decided to go along with this planned ambush. I feel the prison system will keep them separated so they can’t come up with the same story. Thank you to all the LE who worked tirelessly and risked their lives arresting these four!
I know, right?
This woman - this grandmother - who claims to love and care for her grandchildren had their mother murdered! And, just because she was there, another woman - a beloved wife and mother of four - was also murdered.
Oh, and grandma murderess recruited at least three other people in this horrible crime - how does that conversation come about? So, we have 2 women dead, 6 children motherless, 4 criminals facing lengthy incarceration (or worse), and countless family members (criminal and victim) left to try and understand what happened.
This is the type of crime that can destroy a community - especially a small, tight knit town like this one. All I can ask is what the hell is wrong with these people? Who does this and how do others get involved?
Good freakin' grief!
My sympathy to the victims and all the family members who are left trying to understand all of this horror.

Last edited:
Will the help be reflected in the charges read at the arraignment? Or will all four be officially charged as they were originally announced? The four identical group of charges. If the "help" is indicated in the charges, we'll get to know who talked.
I still struggle with the plight of the motherless kids. VB kids have to live with the fact their own grandmother helped kill their mother. JK's kids are now without their mother for some cruel senseless crime. Cruel world!!

I don't think Grandma participated in the actual murders, like some are guessing. Having the children and waiting at 4 corners to meet up with the women would give her what she probably thought was a perfect alibi.
I agree. IMO someone driven by control like this would take a lot of pleasure in knowing that other people were doing her dirty work in something so intensely awful+extreme, and she just got sit back to hear the aftermath without dirtying her hands. I think VB knew who was responsible one way or another so TA has no incentive to go there but got to relish in her control over the situation from afar (IMO)

Pic on Cole Twombly's FB
....a fairly recent post on CT’s FB,...
jmo
snipped for focus @steeltowngirl Thx for your post w link.

On first seeing CT photographed w a furry creature in his arms, I tried to convince myself he was cuddling a puppy.

Nope, a BADGER, snuggled by CT in a house or other bldg.
Not a picture of a hunter w prey. A pet? IDK, seems unusual.

They grow to around 90 cm (35 in) in length, including tail and weigh around 9–11 kg (20–24 lb). Ferocious diggers and at times fighters.*

Likely not relevant: convoluted SYMBOLISM here?

"The badger is an animal that is often UNDERESTIMATED, because it lives quietly until attacked, but which, when provoked, can fight off animals much larger than itself,..."
The animal is adapted to DIGGING and lives primarily (but not solely) underground.
* ^ Badger - Wikipedia

I’m thinking Cora Twombly may have talked. When you have the FBI and the OSBI sitting across from you explaining your charges and you live in a death penalty State, I feel your Workd would crash down around you! I think at that point one of them realized that TA’s connection to the local Courts is meaningless!
Cora looks really pee-oh-d in her mug shot. She probably did think “I’m not going down for this.” OMO.

Pic on Cole Twombly's FB

snipped for focus @steeltowngirl Thx for your post w link.

On first seeing CT photographed w a furry creature in his arms, I tried to convince myself he was cuddling a puppy.

Nope, a BADGER, snuggled by CT in a house or other bldg.
Not a picture of a hunter w prey. A pet? IDK, seems unusual.

They grow to around 90 cm (35 in) in length, including tail and weigh around 9–11 kg (20–24 lb). Ferocious diggers and at times fighters.*

Likely not relevant: convoluted SYMBOLISM here?

"The badger is an animal that is often UNDERESTIMATED, because it lives quietly until attacked, but which, when provoked, can fight off animals much larger than itself,..."
The animal is adapted to DIGGING and lives primarily (but not solely) underground.
* ^ Badger - Wikipedia

A badger is the symbol of the University of Wisconsin. I'm thinking he's a sports fan of them. Maybe an alumnus?
1713156389430.png

Just supposition on my part.

Last edited:
Did anyone post this?
Cora raises puppies and has 1.2k facebook friends...

1.2k very shocked facebook friends...

Cora, we hardly knew ya

JMO
Some of us don’t have FB, if there is anything that is allowed to be posted from there on WS, it would be appreciated :) :)

Last edited:
I think LE being involved VERY fast likely prevented anything too major from going on. I wonder if what they did was what they originally planned or if plans had to be changed when LE was immediately in the area? I am sure eyes were on TA right away.
I too, wonder if plans changed. Maybe they were going to disappear the car after they got the bodies out but didn't get a chance because it was discovered.

I wonder if the neighbor guy was smirking in his mugshot because he knew he had some goods on grandma? Maybe the "if I'm going down, she's going down with me" mindset. Maybe he's the one talking (if any of the four are talking)?
I hope that's the case.

I hope he and his wife talked it over and did the right thing.

A lot of killers in the news have no previous records, no known mental health issues. The Twomblys don't seem like hardened criminals with such. Unless it's $$ no idea why they would even consider this plot. Seems obvious none of the four will be walking the backroads of OK except possibly as senior citizens. Life as they knew it - gone.
I have an inkling -- JMOO -- that the Twomblys heard only TA's side of the custody story for the past couple of years, and TA convinced them the children would be in danger if they went with their mother.

Then, when VB filed for more custody, TA ramped up the rhetoric, and it became imperative (in their minds) to help her save the children.

What a tangled web.

Interestingly, all four seem (from looking at their social media accounts) to be fairly devout Christians, and I imagine (JMOO, again) that discovering they'd killed a well-loved pastor's wife weighed heavily on their consciences. At least, I hope it did.

And then they realized they'd sold their souls. Metaphorically speaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay