OK OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really hoping that LE does know a whole lot more than they are putting out, because it does
not appear like a lot of effort is being made as far as searching for theses two women. IMO.
I mean where are the ATVs? Calls for Volunteers and family and friends ready to make sweeping human chains to search those fields? I am not seeing any of that.

I am really hoping that LE does know a whole lot more than they are putting out, because it does
not appear like a lot of effort is being made as far as searching for theses two women. IMO.
I mean where are the ATVs? Calls for Volunteers and family and friends ready to make sweeping human chains to search those fields? I am not seeing any of that.
It’s my opinion they think their bodies have left the state. Of course subject to change at any given moment. I have several theories in mind as do many of us, I’m sure.

VB and her dad lived with TA? I haven't seen that before, what is the source of that? That give a little different view of potential relationships in the case.
It was in the custody court documents iirc. Sequence of events was Mom kicked out son but VB and children stayed for a period of time and then the relationship soured and VB and children moved out. This was followed by period of VB and two small ones moving around and trying to make things work and possibly struggling. She moved between CO, KS and OK. This got her in trouble with court because you can’t do this in a custody situation.

I think so too. I know a lots been said about the scarcity of info let out about this case. It’s not because we’re a bunch of dumb red dirt road hicks on horses with outhouses. Our state motto is ‘Hard Work Conquers All’ and we’re called the Sooner State because we’re a little sneaky. I know OSBI has got this!
Love the sneaky part! Hard to beat hard work and sneaky combo imo!

Prayers for the LE folks who are no doubt working around the clock.

MOO

Timing seems pretty tight between event and when vehicle was reported to 911. Would the perps have had the time or taken the time -- esp in broad daylight?
Most perps imo aren’t smart so my money is on LE digging up the ground for testing.

But, we could have smart perps or a well orchestrated plan prepared by a manipulative mastermind.

Or, could we have a plan perpetrated by prior military, militia or even law enforcement?

Reading the FBI report posted earlier in thread 1, the area is filled with ex military and militia folks. You just never know the training they might have had imo. We also have bio dad speaking up on the record in Court saying his mother (TA) had the local police in her pocket. Who’s to say this wasn’t pulled off by local LE? Hate to disparage LE ever but I don’t think the son would speak out on the issue without knowledge or good cause.

Truth is this is all speculation at this point so we will just have to exert patience.

MOO

Moving bodies isn't easy and fast - AFAIK. It's not like throwing a 20 lb bag of potatoes in the trunk. They had to extract two grown women from inside a small vehicle which would take quite a bit of effort. As mentioned earlier - what about tasers? They zap the women with tasers long enough to severely stun them, quickly bind their hands, then force them into another vehicle. That scenario would also leave very little evidence at the car. I keep hearing people talk about a large pool of blood, but so far, I don't think there's been confirmation of that? Just some disrupted soil near the car? IMO, it just seems like there was very little evidence left at the car - hence the days of just "suspicious disappearance." In my opinion, if the women had been riddled with bullets, blood would be all over the place, and LE would have immediately categorized it as "foul play" and not "suspicious disappearance."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop