OK OK - Webbers Falls, Wht/NtvFem 30-40, UP9183, uterine hemorrhage, scars, bracelets, clothes, Apr'06

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For some reason the fourum only posted half of the list of exclusions so i edited the post to add the rest
Anthonette Cayedito
Estefanie Alegre
Tammy Glaze
Leichia Reilly
Nadine Timm
Hope Meek
Hazel Klug
Latricia Fipps
Patricia Schmidt
Patty Leanne
Kimberly Mullens
Tracy Florez
Tracy Allen
Linda Davis

For some reason the fourum only posted half of the list of exclusions so i edited the post to add the rest
Just a question. I have logged onto namus multiple time, but I am not able to see the ruled out list.. Is it something you have to be logged in for to see?

Yes y
Just a question. I have logged onto namus multiple time, but I am not able to see the ruled out list.. Is it something you have to be logged in for to see?
Yes you have 2 make an account it's free and anyone can make one

Okay... I made one, but have forgotten the information because of the silly password requirements and my brain farts out.

Original article:

The body of an unidentified Hispanic female was discovered Thursday on a county road halfway between Webbers Falls and Warner, a Muskogee County detective said.

"Somebody wanted us to find her, said Detective Tim Brown "We found marks where her body had been dragged about a foot. She was placed, not dumped or thrown out."

Brown said the female was found in a semi-sitting position, fully clothed except for shoes. She is thought to have been between 25 and 30 years old and had lost a large amount of blood, he said.

"We don't know cause or manner of death," Brown said. "There was no sign of a fight or struggling.

Original article:

The body of an unidentified Hispanic female was discovered Thursday on a county road halfway between Webbers Falls and Warner, a Muskogee County detective said.

"Somebody wanted us to find her, said Detective Tim Brown "We found marks where her body had been dragged about a foot. She was placed, not dumped or thrown out."

Brown said the female was found in a semi-sitting position, fully clothed except for shoes. She is thought to have been between 25 and 30 years old and had lost a large amount of blood, he said.

"We don't know cause or manner of death," Brown said. "There was no sign of a fight or struggling.
Oh, so she IS Hispanic, just what I thought too. I wonder if she and whoever placed her there were undocumented and as a result were afraid to seek medical attention for her because it could have exposed them.

Oh, so she IS Hispanic, just what I thought too. I wonder if she and whoever placed her there were undocumented and as a result were afraid to seek medical attention for her because it could have exposed them.
It's from 2006, right after she was found. I think it's still up in the air. Also, I feel like it's worth noting that people who Americans consider 'Hispanic' often have a sizable portion of indigenous heritage.

But if it was a miscarriage why would they leave her body on the side of the road she had no visible injuries so that would rule out a blow to the abdomen right?
That and an illegal abortion is the only other illegal action I can think of in this situation that would've caused her to hemmorage
If she had drugs in her system (which I HIGHLY doubt )that would've shown in her system right?
She had only been deceased for a couple hours
Heartbreaking such a sad situation I just want to see her go home to her family
Bumping this up and following up.
If she was illegally in the country and her peers were also illegal or her traffickers, they would not bring her to a hospital or doctor and also after she died, they even less wanted to be found with a body. So they left her like garbage. Very sad. Unless she was alone but it is not likely.

I agree that she wasn't alone. I live somewhat close to this area and drive by it going east on interstate 40 a few times a year. Webber falls is a small town with a lot of farms pretty close to the Arkansas River. I'm guessing by the way the location she was found that it was south of interstate 40 and slightly west of the town.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back