GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi! I didn't realize this thread was about the missing family. Thanks, Pittsburg for pointing me in this direction.

Here is a thread I just started:
Family Missing For 15 Years~Reward! I will gladly go and delete it if you want.

The person who started this thread can go back and click the Edit button to rename this one.

Well, me being wendy's sister, and cynthia's neice, I amm telling you the only TRUE thing we know of is that wendy called her husband Leon from a payphone in shamrock to tell him she was on her way home, which the FBI and OSBI HAVE pulled the phone records from that payphone to confirm that, and it was true. That is the ONLY true info we know of. The superhighway would make it IMPOSSIBLE for my sister to have been dropped off at the walmart, as it was on the other side of the highway. It is complicated unless you have been there, to know what I mean....Maybe someone can get a satelite of the area to see what I mean?
Me, aisha-kimberly, wendys little sis..

Here is a link to the map from Shamrock to the Walmart from Route 66. You can click into the satellite mode from there.
http://www.google.com/maps?q=Shamrock,+OK,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

Hi! I didn't realize this thread was about the missing family. Thanks, Pittsburg for pointing me in this direction.

Here is a thread I just started:
Family Missing For 15 Years~Reward! I will gladly go and delete it if you want.

The person who started this thread can go back and click the Edit button to rename this one.

Thanks right back at ya! I never know how to do these things. I still can't do italics, etc., either. But that's the great things about this board; people help each other with things large and small. Because you care about the case, I I didn't want you to miss this thread, since Aisha has been hard at work and the case is heating up. I wouldn't delete yours because itn has all the basic information and it can be like a breadcrumb trail back to this one, for now.

GREAT JOB! I thank each of you from the bottom of my heart for even caring as much as you do about my sister and neice, and lisa renee. This has been a b*tch of a month, but knowing beverly and Ida are in jail has made it a little nicer, :) HOPE they are GETTING the END of an UNPLEASANT broom handle put somewhere they dont right about now, :behindbar LET ME OUT, MOMMY!!! HA HA HA HA LOL I hate them and hope they are killed in there.

I am sooooo glad to FINALLY see that this case is getting the attention it deserves!!! I've NEVER understood how THREE people, including a child, could go missing and LE not do anything about it, even when they had suspects with a motive - ugh!!! Now that these two "alleged" ;) murderess hags are behind bars maybe people will start to get on board and see what kind of people we are dealing with here. Good luck to you Aisha, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Johnathan is almost 20. When I spoke to him last week he was VERY interested in being interviewed by channel 9 in oklahoma, as I was, and when they tried to call him, Debbie, Beverly's sister, who must have had to stay at her home while she is in jail and to take care of Johnathan, spoke to the reporter Stacey Cameron and told him that Johnathan would not be able to talk to the press, he was "mentally Retarded", and who had given them the phone number to their home, and who told them that Johnathan wanted to speak to the press, etc... NOW he is unreachable, even to ME, as when I call I am told, "He will be away for up to two months, ETC... They claim to not know the phone number to where he is, and I asked for the message to be given to him for him to call me, and they say the message has been given, BUT, how did they do that, EXACTLY? He has no number for them to reach him, right?!?!? SURE....

Aisha, just a thought. How old would Jonathan be today? Maybe he knows something, saw something or heard something through the years. If he's old enough now, maybe the sherriff who said she might reopen the case talked to him she might find out something. At the same time, I wouldn't want to see him put in danger by that family if he does know something. Have you ever seen him since his mother went to visit him?
My theory is they planned this and your sister was never dropped off at the shopping mall.
My prayers and hopes are with you that you will get some answers and hopefully soon. I also wonder if it would do any good to search their property if they owned any.

Just posting so I can get updated posts on my WS post alerts.

Good luck guys.

Johnathan is almost 20. When I spoke to him last week he was VERY interested in being interviewed by channel 9 in oklahoma, as I was, and when they tried to call him, Debbie, Beverly's sister, who must have had to stay at her home while she is in jail and to take care of Johnathan, spoke to the reporter Stacey Cameron and told him that Johnathan would not be able to talk to the press, he was "mentally Retarded", and who had given them the phone number to their home, and who told them that Johnathan wanted to speak to the press, etc... NOW he is unreachable, even to ME, as when I call I am told, "He will be away for up to two months, ETC... They claim to not know the phone number to where he is, and I asked for the message to be given to him for him to call me, and they say the message has been given, BUT, how did they do that, EXACTLY? He has no number for them to reach him, right?!?!? SURE....

Does Jonathan have a myspace? I looked in the area of the zipcode for Chandler,OK but there where a few jonathans that are 20 yo.
It would be interesting to see if he says anything on there or if he does display "mentally retarded characteristics".

Cindi

Hi Kimberly-

I just read up on your case and was doing a little research. Do you know why a civil case was filed against your sister, her two children and Joseph L Camp 4 years after her disappearance? What is this about? Is Joseph and Leon the same man?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4182/is_19961101/ai_n10098014

CIVIL

Journal Record, The (Oklahoma City), Nov 1, 1996

.left { float: left; } .right { float: right; } .fa_inline_ad { margin-top: 0; text-align: center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-right: 10px; } #fa_square_ad.right { margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 20px; } html* #fa_square_ad.right { float: none; } .fa_inline_ad h4 { margin: 0; font-size: 8pt; color: #666; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; } .fa_inline_ad ul { list-style-type: disc; list-style-position: inside; color: #3769DD; border-top: 1px dotted #333; padding: 5px 0 0; margin: 0 0 20px; } .fa_inline_ad ul li { margin: 0; padding: 0; } (CV69496G)
NOTICE BY PUBLICATION
.fa_inline_results, .fa_inline_results.left { margin-right: 20px; float: left; width: 220px;}.fa_inline_results.right { margin-left: 20px; margin-right: 0;}.fa_inline_results h4 { margin: 0; font-size: 8pt; border-bottom: 1px dotted #c3d2dc;}.fa_inline_results ul { list-style-type: disc; list-style-position: outside; color: #3769DD; margin: 0 0 15px 15px; padding: 0;}.fa_inline_results ul li { margin: 0; padding: 0;}.fa_inline_results ul li.title { color: #333; list-style-type: none; font-weight: bold;}.fa_inline_results ul li.articles { color: #333; list-style-type: none;}Case No. CJ-96-6896-63 In the District Court of Oklahoma County, State of Oklahoma. Brian Kinney and Gail Kinney, husband and wife, Plaintiffs, vs. Joseph L. Camp; Wendy L. Camp; Cynthia M. Britto; Jonathon Noe; and if any of them be deceased, then the unknown heirs, executors, administrators, devisees, trustees, personal representatives and assigns, both immediate and remote, of such of them as may be deceased, Defendants. STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO: Wendy L. Camp, Cynthia M. Britto, Jonathan Noe. YOU, AND EACH OF YOU, ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that the Plaintiff in this case has filed a Petition in the District Court of Oklahoma County, State of Oklahoma, Case No. CJ-96-6896-63, against you, and each of you, alleging: 1. That you claim some right, title, lien, estate, encumbrance, claim, assessment or interest in the property located in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, to-wit: Lots Thirty Nine (39) and Forty (40), Block Nine (9), Altavue Addition to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, according to the recorded plat thereof. ("Property"). 2. That none of you have any right, title, interest, lien, equity or estate in and to said Property or any part thereof superior to Plaintiff's title and the claim or claims of any or all of you are inferior to Plaintiff's title. 3. Plaintiff's are entitled to an Order of the Court fixing and setting Plaintiff's right, title and interest in the Property described above as prior and superior to yours and barring and enjoining you from further asserting any claim, right, title, interest, equity or estate in and to the property. 4. All of the allegations and averments contained in the Petition filed herein are incorporated herein by reference as though fully copied at length. 5. The Defendants, and each of them, must answer the Petition filed by the Plaintiff on or before the 13th day of December, 1996, or the Petition will be taken as true and correct and judgment rendered accordingly, decreeing that the Plaintiffs, Brian Kinney, and Gail Kinney are the owners in fee simple absolute of the Property and that their right, title and interest in the Property is prior and superior to those of the Defendants and barring and enjoining the Defendants from further asserting any claim, right, title, interest, equity or estate in and to the property, and all other relief to which Plaintiffs may be entitled. TOM PETUSKEY, (Seal) Clerk By: Deputy RICHARD D. FORD #3029 6 N.E. 63rd St., Suite 225 Oklahoma City, OK 73105 (405) 843-8700 Attorney for Plaintiffs (11-1, 11-8, 11-15-96)

Well what do we have here. I search on the net about my mom and i find this threat and its still alive with activity, Outstanding! I am the son of lisa. Uncle leons nephew. I remember playing with cynthia. Tho I cant believe its been 15 years, im 21 now. There's a lot of info that I never knew about on here. My dad still has the origional newspaper article and its still hard to look at whenever i see it. Well I wish i could post more now but i'll have to wait till tommorow. I do work after all. Ask me questions if you want but remember that i was 6 at the time so i really dont remember much, but if its to speed this up then im glad to help.

I hope that we hear some news soon. I have posted information to forums that I belong to. We are with you and I hope that we find out what has happened to Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa. The families need closure.

Crafty

What ever happened with the 2 sets of bones that were found?

Well what do we have here. I search on the net about my mom and i find this threat and its still alive with activity, Outstanding! I am the son of lisa. Uncle leons nephew. I remember playing with cynthia. Tho I cant believe its been 15 years, im 21 now. There's a lot of info that I never knew about on here. My dad still has the origional newspaper article and its still hard to look at whenever i see it. Well I wish i could post more now but i'll have to wait till tommorow. I do work after all. Ask me questions if you want but remember that i was 6 at the time so i really dont remember much, but if its to speed this up then im glad to help.

Welcome to Websleuths, Taylor. I hope we can find out what happened to your mom, aunt and cousin. I don't have any questions right now, but please feel free to come back and share your thoughts with us.

First of all, this is Wendy's sister, and I remember you faintly, and I hope that you remember me a little. I met you only once or twice. But anyway, Oh my god!!!
I have been searching for all of you guys for YEARS!!! Last I heard, leon was in killeen texas or something. I have had NO luck in finding him! I have some very urgent news you may want to know about. Please, email for phone number, or to give me yours and I will call you.
Also there was someone who posted a few below about a civil suit in 1996, maybe this was on the house wendy, leon and lisa-renee all lived in at the time of the dissapearance. When Leons father passed, maybe other family members where fighting over the fact that Leon was or was not the rightful owner???? I have NOOOOO clue, as I nver heard of this! I will ask my mom, and tell you what I find out. Thanks again all of you with all my heart for even one single moment you take out of your day to try to wrap your brain around our family members, and Valmar, I am SOOOOO happy to be in touch with you after sooooo long!!!!Please, email the administrator so she can verify your account info and I will give her a full release to give you my info if you would feel comfortable doing that, or if you like, email me directly at cricketwinner@hotmail.com and leave your info. I have a cell with unlimited minutes so never fear, I will call you.
Thanks and nice to have a fellow family member at my side, and I have thought every day about all three, and I will always do so. I am so sorry about your mother, and I hope that you are doing okay, as well as your other siblings.
Kimberly Aisha

Bumping

Could we rename this thread? I did a search for it a few weeks ago looking for info and because the names are not in the title I didn't come up with anything.

I was looking into it because of the close proximity to the triple abduction that happened in Springfield, MO

Aisha I am so happy to see that Wendy's has relatives that are here posting. I am also very happy to hear that this case is finally getting some press. I hope now that Beverly and Ida (they certainly are a lovely pair aren't they?) are in prison cold case detectives will put a lot of pressure on them. Good Luck and now that I found this thread (thanks Kathee) I will keep up with it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back