GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aisha has graciously agreed to be a guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Oct. 9th. 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific to update us on her sister's case.

We will also discuss the murder cases of Terry and Darlene Anderson.

World famous body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass will join us to discuss the Amanda Knox case, Michael Jackson, and missing baby Lisa Irwin.

Listen right here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/10/10/websleuths-radio

Hello all here on the forum! YES, I will be on tonight and am soo excited as well as nervous. I tend to talk fast when I am feeling like this so, in advance, FORGIVE me!!!! I cannot wait to tell you the story of my missing family members and hope that you will be just as excited to hear it, sad as it is. Just overlook the sadness, and please, if ANYONE knows ANYTHING just call your local police department and tell them, or even write a short note and drop it at a local church with a pastor so they can get the information in the right hands. Thanks to each and everyone of you for being there for me and for all that you do. I know how precious each and every moment of our lives are, and for you to give any moment at all to me and my family members is really overwhelming. I also have a bleeding heart and hate each and every time an adult or child goes missing, and I am keeping up with so many cases I sometimes get them mixed together, but I truly have the highest of hopes that with so many of us banded together we will solve SOMETHING, LOL! Thanks again for the warm welcome I have gotten since Sept. 2006 when I joined, and for the continued support of not only me but to each and every family member and victim that you honor here on this site. God bless and keep each and every one of you, and STAY SAFE!!!!!!
Aisha has graciously agreed to be a guest on Websleuths Radio this Sunday Oct. 9th. 8 PM Eastern/5 PM Pacific to update us on her sister's case.

We will also discuss the murder cases of Terry and Darlene Anderson.

World famous body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass will join us to discuss the Amanda Knox case, Michael Jackson, and missing baby Lisa Irwin.

Listen right here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/10/10/websleuths-radio

This case needs to be solved. It was very enlightening to hear about this case on WS radio tonight. Thank you very much Tricia.

Does anyone have a map of the location of the gas station they were last seen at to where their finial destination suppose to have been?

mis_missing_in_laws2.jpg

This is Chad

http://www.unsolved.com/missing.html

I listened to the broadcast tonight on websluths radio and I want the family to know that my thoughts and prayers are with them and that I hope they will get justice soon.

I am reading through this thread right now. What a tragic case. This family has gone through H*ll.

Aisha: You did a great job explaining the details of your sister's case on the radio show last night. I think Wendy would be very comforted to know of how tirelessly you have worked on her behalf.

I pray for justice and resolution, and extend my deepest condolences to all the 'survivors' of this tragedy--including Lisa's children.

To the family, I heard your story on blog talk radio. Hopefully the broadcast will be heard by someone who can help you get co-operation from the police. Also hope someone who knows info was listening and they will finally do the right thing and pass it on to your family or authorities. Best wishes in your search.

Aisha, I want you to know that I am praying for you & your family to have a moment of peace right now. I am amazed at your strength and how you so clearly articulated this situation. The facts are so complicated but adding the extreme cruelty of Chad & Gang...I am so angry!

For everyone of us who posts a note of support, know there are literally thousands more who say, "Me, too." We care, pray and hold you in our arms. Someday, all questions will be answered, I pray.

"UCA = Utica, NY, not the Univ. of California!"

Bumping. Would love to see a resolution to this case.

I've seen the UM case/segment about four times over the years. Last November I began searching for more info/updates and linked to this site and thread almost a week ago from a forum thread about the same case on SitcomsOnline.com One discrepancy I noticed was that Chad said he filed for divorce in his interview during the segment, but Wendy's sister Kimberly-Aisha posted here that their parents filed divorce on Wendy's behalf while she was comatose/incapacitated.

According to Beverly Noe's arson court docket on ODCR.com and the Social Security Death Master Index, her mother Ida Jane Prewitt died last September. Although others may know the truth, that leaves only Beverly and Chad as who knows first-hand what happened to Cynthia, Renae and Wendy. I know first-hand that the Oklahoma justice system has much left to be desired and much room for improvement!!
Beverly is not on the Social Security Death Index. That and the arson and ins. fraud case docket, minute order or clerk's note stating that the costs or fine payments were ordered cancelled and a copy was sent to defendant's daughter, but a few more payments were received since then. I was confused or not sure if "daughter" referred to Beverly or Beverly's daughter, but apparently Beverly is still alive. Does Beverly have a daughter (Chad a sister)?

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?p=4637220&posted=1#post4637220#ixzz1jbOxJW3V

Read more: http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/showthread.php?p=4637220&posted=1#post4637220#ixzz1jbMl1LyC

Kinley2, are you a member of sitcomsonline? I've been posting over there for about 3 years using this same screen name.

This is definitely a pet case for me. So much cruelty involved and no one has paid for it yet. It's sad and infuriating.

Kimberly Aisha, I believe we spoke a couple years ago over at sitcomsonline. I recently listened to an archived copy of your WS radio interview and you did great! You provided so much info that I didn't know about. You've been doing a wonderful job keeping this case in the forefront. It has to be difficult for you, I'm sure, but I know your family would be so proud of how hard you are working to bring them justice.

@Tracy, yes, I am. The Unsolved Mysteries segment version hosted by Dennis Farina was edited and different from the original Robert Stack version. County or state law enforcement should interrogate the Noes. Did they actually go to that diner or restaurant after supposedly dropping the women and girl off? It would have obviously been a celebration dinner for getting rid of Wendy. Along Route 66 should've been searched between Shamrock and Chandler back in 1992. The bodies are somewhere in Creek, Lincoln or possibly Payne Counties. Cadaver dog or ground-penetrating radar should be tried on the Noes' property in Shamrock at the time and the Taylors' former property in Wellston.

@Tracy, yes, I am. The Unsolved Mysteries segment version hosted by Dennis Farina was edited and different from the original Robert Stack version. County or state law enforcement should interrogate the Noes. Did they actually go to that diner or restaurant after supposedly dropping the women and girl off?

AISHA: Yes they were seen and confirmed by police officers that investigated that they were seen and that is when Chad was BOASTING that he killed them and threw them, I think he said in water over a boat or something, and then CLAIMS he said it because he was DRUNK. I have been drunk before and I have ***NEVER*** claimed to have killed anyone , either drunk or NOT...

It would have obviously been a celebration dinner for getting rid of Wendy.

Aisha: Yes it would seem that is the reason for the dinner...

Along Route 66 should've been searched between Shamrock and Chandler back in 1992.

Aisha: My family could not afford a lot of the things that would have required tons of money, but there WERE helicopters and TONS of people who volunteered and searched the woods, THANKS TO THOSE WHO DID!!!!

The bodies are somewhere in Creek, Lincoln or possibly Payne Counties. Cadaver dog or ground-penetrating radar should be tried on the Noes' property in Shamrock at the time and the Taylors' former property in Wellston.

Aisha: This is what my family thinks as well, but since almost all the officers there are corrupt, inbred family members, there is NO "real" justice to be found. Beverly as well as her mother Ida had affairs with the Bristow police chief as well as the sheriff and they were exempt from murder when the police sheriff was found murdered in his car in broad daylight and with his own gun in his hand. The sheriff and deputy were married at the time, but Beverly's father, who was Ida's hubby, was known to be the big wig of the Dixie Mafia. Coincidence? I remember Wendy telling me when she and chad started dating that when he was little his dad would tell him to sit in front of his mom, Beverly, and hit her with a coke bottle if she moved, so it seems she was scared of her hubby, but, hey, not to scared to cheat on him...... I DID feel sorry for her, then hey, my sister and niece come up missing few years later, I have no sympathy left for her. Abused or not, that gives you no right to hurt others. Anyway, to get back to the topic at hand, we think they are out there somewhere and then someone reminds me they used to operate a few bar-b-Que places out there, in Wellston, Bristow and near Tulsa as well, and said they may have fed them to the hogs and boars they used to have to slaughter... Makes me sick....
Anyone with connections and or the ability to offer any equipment to do searches with, by all means get them in touch with me!!!!!!

Kinley2, are you a member of sitcomsonline? I've been posting over there for about 3 years using this same screen name.

This is definitely a pet case for me. So much cruelty involved and no one has paid for it yet. It's sad and infuriating.

Kimberly Aisha, I believe we spoke a couple years ago over at sitcomsonline. I recently listened to an archived copy of your WS radio interview and you did great! You provided so much info that I didn't know about. You've been doing a wonderful job keeping this case in the forefront. It has to be difficult for you, I'm sure, but I know your family would be so proud of how hard you are working to bring them justice.

Hey! I probably did talk to you, and thanks for hearing me on the radio! I was so blessed to have the chance to tell our story. I know that UM did the best the could when they told our story, but the things they asked my mom and dad at the time of the interview were I guess a little different than the things that they asked chad. I know that if they had asked my parents who initiated the divorce my parents would have told them as well as the fact that while my sister was in the coma, right after they filed for divorce from chad, they were informed by the Dr.'s that MS can be brought on by childbirth. My sister and parents had already discussed how she was wanting to divorce chad and also the fact that she did not want anymore children, so they opted to have the surgery for my sister that would tie her tubes. So, it was several legal things my parents chose for my sister, after much thought, discussions, some of which were heated, lol, and prayers. I was in New York at the time of my sister and niece getting kidnapped, and was on the phone an awful lot during this time. The reason chad piped up that he initiated the divorce is because he was probably asked during the interview and he knew my parents told the truth and told the producers that he got a 16 yr old pregnant while my sister was in the coma and because my sister was in the coma for only four months and this girl was only three months along, they knew that right from the get-go he cheated on my sister. Who in the world would admit to THAT?!?! Not him. He would have trouble admitting to even eating lunch much less to something illegal. I guess legally the producers could not show them asking him "leading" questions, or maybe he threatened to remove his half of the interview if they mentioned this on air? My parents were really upset that it got omitted.... I feel as if I am rambling, i really do. Thanks for taking time to read this!

Aisha: Yes, as I stated in the last reply above.. they did file for divorce for her since Wendy was unable to do so, and had already told my parents that his drug use had gotten out of control and that she thought he was cheating on her. then she found out about beverly doing some things that I dont want to state on here, and when she went into the coma a girl walked into my SISTERS ROOM and was asking to speak to chad, and was three months pregnant, and told my mom herself that chad was the father. With proof like that, my parents filed for something I think it was called aud lidem (?) misspelled for sure, anyway, sorry about that. It is basically power of attorney, and my parents discussed it with me for weeks and we all decided that Wendy would be heartbroken and would really go with this option and direction for her life. It was NOT a choice that was made lightly, without regard for Wendy's feelings, nor without knowing her personality. She was NOT taking it "lying down", NO pun intended. (Even though it is funny, I give thee permission to laugh). :floorlaugh: I loved my sister dearly and she was the greatest, sweetest, nicest person. I know, EVERYONE says that about a missing loved one, the same way EVERY prisoner proclaims his innocence. She just truly was. She was a straight a student, who just met the wrong guy. He got her involved in some really bad stuff, but she did not deserve to be taken, or killed, or hidden, or whatever it is they did with eher, her daughter, and her (and mine as well) sister-in-law.

According to Beverly Noe's arson court docket on ODCR.com and the Social Security Death Master Index, her mother Ida Jane Prewitt died last September. Although others may know the truth, that leaves only Beverly and Chad as who knows first-hand what happened to Cynthia, Renae and Wendy. I know first-hand that the Oklahoma justice system has much left to be desired and much room for improvement!!

AISHA: HERE HERE

Beverly is not on the Social Security Death Index. That and the arson and ins. fraud case docket, minute order or clerk's note stating that the costs or fine payments were ordered cancelled and a copy was sent to defendant's daughter, but a few more payments were received since then. I was confused or not sure if "daughter" referred to Beverly or Beverly's daughter, but apparently Beverly is still alive. Does Beverly have a daughter (Chad a sister)?

Aisha: Yes, and her daughters name is Kelly. I thin she was older than chad, cant remember.... I was only around her a few times and she was a stripper and I did not want to hang with her. She even tried to come on to my husband, right after we got married! We went over to visit Wendy and she came out of the bathroom in the SMALLEST towel imaginable, claiming she had just showered, and two minutes before my husband and I had seen her sitting in the living room! We politely sat there but it was realllllly awkward, LOL.... My husband made a point of ignoring her, and then she invited him to come see her dance!!!!! It was funny and weird...:fence:
thanks for taking time to read my response!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back