GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aisha, I want you to know that I am praying for you & your family to have a moment of peace right now. I am amazed at your strength and how you so clearly articulated this situation. The facts are so complicated but adding the extreme cruelty of Chad & Gang...I am so angry!

For everyone of us who posts a note of support, know there are literally thousands more who say, "Me, too." We care, pray and hold you in our arms. Someday, all questions will be answered, I pray.

"UCA = Utica, NY, not the Univ. of California!"

Awww, thanks! Really nice of you to take the time to say that!!!!!:blushing:

To the family, I heard your story on blog talk radio. Hopefully the broadcast will be heard by someone who can help you get co-operation from the police. Also hope someone who knows info was listening and they will finally do the right thing and pass it on to your family or authorities. Best wishes in your search.

Gambler, thanks so much! I truly man that, from the bottom of my heart. To you and to everyone else who takes the time to read about the cases presented here. It only takes that ONE person to say, hey, you know, I was in that location around that time, I think that I saw something weird that i always wondered about, maybe it was them.... I know that everyone who takes the time to comment to me was time out of your day, away from those you love, so thanks for sharing a part of yourself with me in my time of trouble. I truly cannot say how special it makes me feel. You guys are all so great! The greatest ever! Much love to you all, thanks for the prayers you send our way. My moms Alzheimer's is under control and not getting any worse, yet i still dream of the day that we are able to tell her exactly what happened as well as where they all are.... In fact, this May 29th it will be the big 20th anniv. and I was HOPING to get on Anderson Cooper's new daytime talk show. I have emailed him a HUNDRED times asking and NO one has gotten back to me. Anyone else willing to email the show or the producer to ask for my story, as well as some other 20th anniv. stories to be aired? not to belittle any other stories, but hey, I have 20 yrs of being put on the back burner with no media coverage other than a pittle here and there every four or five yrs. it seems when you say, 5th, 10th, or 15th anniv. it makes more of an impact than anything else, and the big 20th is really hard to take. I know that there are people going missing or being found everyday, and that the POINT! I *HEAR* about them, and my case, with not one, not two, but THREE people missing goes unnoticed! If anyone can, or will, please go to www.andersoncooper.com or just go here: http://www.andersoncooper.com/be-on-the-show/17/ and tell them this story, or your own story, but I beg of you, at least be ten or 15 years into your case so that we can get the recognition that we are begging to get!!! Thanks to each and everyone of you in advance for your support, and even if you dont go to the the site, thanks for just reading this!!!!

Wow... I'm sorry for your loss of family members. I would like to know more about this case. When did they go missing? What were the circumstances? Do you have any documentation available for sharing insight on this case?

Edit : just found the thread, no need for information...

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

WOW, I am truly impressed, someone using their phone to read about this case? It is amazing! As for the info, I am overwhelmed with how to even tell it, and where to even start! Thanks for taking time to post!!!!

I listened to the broadcast tonight on websluths radio and I want the family to know that my thoughts and prayers are with them and that I hope they will get justice soon.

Thanks nonnie... and cute pic, lol. i than you for taking the time to say that to me!!!! I hope that everyone who listens can just tell one person about what they heard and lets hope for the best!!!!

I've taken down the Anderson Cooper info and will be emailing them today or tomorrow. I'm going to do a wee bit of reading to get my facts and dates straight. I plan to mention that this is the 20th ANNIVERSARY of these disappearances, and suspected murders of 3 members of a family including a little girl, her mother, and aunt, and how several very young children were left motherless by this crime.

Hopefully someone's heartstrings will be tugged and they will consider featuring the case.

BTW, does anyone think I should include info about the extensive police corruption allegations (for the sensationalizing factor, you know how the media loves that stuff) or should I just keep the info succinct, focusing on innocent victims fates? Any other suggestions of what to include? If I find a mailing address, I plan to print out and send a hard copy to Anderson Cooper's people. That might get some attention over an email, you never know....

If I hear anything, I'll post back here with the info.

-Tracy

Uhh, I just read that and took it to mean that you REMOVED the info from the site, not that you TOOK DOWN the info in the sense of like, noted, or wrote down, etc.... I am sorry.... I am just having a hard day today, as we in our family always celebrated Wendy and Cynthias birthday today. The reason was that Cynthia's birthday was Jan 17th, and Wendy was march 1st, and my husband is Feb 28th, and it was SOOOO hard for all of us to make three days in a row as my hubby and I lived in New York at the time, so we all agreed that Feb. 1st we would all make time to get together and celebrate together. I was so close to Wendy, and I was the one who took care of Cynthia from the time she was about three months old so Wendy could resume working, until Cynthia was almost three. I was like her second mommy, and in fact she called me auntmommy kimmie. ALL ONE WORD, lol. So, I was so sad to not get to be at her parties, and my sister was in the hospital in the coma so my parents agreed that we would all get together and have a big party. So I am a little "grumpy" and sad today, ad did not mean to assume something else by your words. Yet, ast the same time, the way you wrote that, "I took down the info" seemed to imply something totally different! Again, sorry....

was WHY would you take down the info i posted? that was nothing offensive... I wanted to make it as easy as possible for others to hit the link and email them!!!! :waitasec:

I've taken down the Anderson Cooper info and will be emailing them today or tomorrow. I'm going to do a wee bit of reading to get my facts and dates straight. I plan to mention that this is the 20th ANNIVERSARY of these disappearances, and suspected murders of 3 members of a family including a little girl, her mother, and aunt, and how several very young children were left motherless by this crime.

Hopefully someone's heartstrings will be tugged and they will consider featuring the case.

BTW, does anyone think I should include info about the extensive police corruption allegations (for the sensationalizing factor, you know how the media loves that stuff) or should I just keep the info succinct, focusing on innocent victims fates? Any other suggestions of what to include? If I find a mailing address, I plan to print out and send a hard copy to Anderson Cooper's people. That might get some attention over an email, you never know....

If I hear anything, I'll post back here with the info.

-Tracy

Ooops! I meant to say that I made a note of the contact information so I could write a letter to the correct people.

I definitely should have worded that better. :doh:

This case has always haunted me as well as saddened me. I swear, I would give anything to do a Jack Bauer style interrogation on the remaining living suspects. Ida Jane Prewitt is gone now, and the world is a better place without her. Death was too easy a way out for her, IMO. Old woman or not, I would have had no reservations about locking her in a room and breaking her fingers one by one until she started talking. And believe me, she would have eventually ratted out somebody. They need to cast a wide net and round up the Noe family. It's way past time to start breaking down doors and busting heads. It is the ONLY hope of ever finding out the truth.

This case has always haunted me as well as saddened me. I swear, I would give anything to do a Jack Bauer style interrogation on the remaining living suspects. Ida Jane Prewitt is gone now, and the world is a better place without her. Death was too easy a way out for her, IMO. Old woman or not, I would have had no reservations about locking her in a room and breaking her fingers one by one until she started talking. And believe me, she would have eventually ratted out somebody. They need to cast a wide net and round up the Noe family. It's way past time to start breaking down doors and busting heads. It is the ONLY hope of ever finding out the truth.

First, i cant claim to know who Jack Bauer is, but I think I would like him.... Secondly, I recently heard from someone who told me that Ida had passed. I agree it was to kind for her, yet we have no idea what she is now facing, so I choose to let God handle it and not poison myself with trash, hate and anger towards her now that there would be no way to rid myself of it. Thirdly, I would give anything I own to have three people posse up with me, go to Beverly's house and just casually whisk her away to a hiding place and torture here till she told us what happened. But, since i don't believe in HIRING hit men, any volunteers, lo.... just teasing. Seriously, just teasing. I choose to let justice work, and now that it has been almost 20 years, I am still not giving up hope that one day we will no what happened, but wouldn't it be ironic that Beverly is found guilty as she is older, and has to suffer old age in jail, getting the **** beat out of her all the time??? I find that hilarious....ESPECIALLY seeing that I would make it my BUSINESS to tell each and every inmate there that she is a child molester. Who gets hurt the most on the inside? child molesters and child killers. I would go to visit her just so I COULD tell those around us that she not only killed her own niece, but also molested her. So, that would take of THAT.... If ONLY time would speed up though.... no one has gotten in touch with anyone regarding this case, as I have called about twenty more times to the investigator on the case, joe lahue, the big idiot, and still, not one call returned. 20 yrs is a long time to wait for justice, is it fair I have to wait three yrs for a returned phone call? Am I asking too much!?!?! Who cares at this point, right? I know that it will happen and I AM patient if nothing else. I hope that they are spending time finding justice for SOMEONE if not my family's case...
talk to you all later, and thanks for all the concern and well wishes....
Kimberly-Aisha hashmi

Bumping, so I'm subscribed to this case.

It seems like Oklahoma has so many missing people, especially when you consider the population... Crazy.

I first saw this on Unsolved Mysteries. It seems rather obvious the person/people involved.

I haven't looked through the entire thread (I have in the past), but I assume OSBI (the state investigators) were brought in? They don't have the best track record (not at all bashing LE, just stating something that most locals can agree with... Look at the Lauria Bible/Ashley Freeman missing persons case in NE Oklahoma). I'm hoping this can someday come to a resolution!

First, i cant claim to know who Jack Bauer is, but I think I would like him.... Secondly, I recently heard from someone who told me that Ida had passed. I agree it was to kind for her, yet we have no idea what she is now facing, so I choose to let God handle it and not poison myself with trash, hate and anger towards her now that there would be no way to rid myself of it. Thirdly, I would give anything I own to have three people posse up with me, go to Beverly's house and just casually whisk her away to a hiding place and torture here till she told us what happened. But, since i don't believe in HIRING hit men, any volunteers, lo.... just teasing. Seriously, just teasing. I choose to let justice work, and now that it has been almost 20 years, I am still not giving up hope that one day we will no what happened, but wouldn't it be ironic that Beverly is found guilty as she is older, and has to suffer old age in jail, getting the **** beat out of her all the time??? I find that hilarious....ESPECIALLY seeing that I would make it my BUSINESS to tell each and every inmate there that she is a child molester. Who gets hurt the most on the inside? child molesters and child killers. I would go to visit her just so I COULD tell those around us that she not only killed her own niece, but also molested her. So, that would take of THAT.... If ONLY time would speed up though.... no one has gotten in touch with anyone regarding this case, as I have called about twenty more times to the investigator on the case, joe lahue, the big idiot, and still, not one call returned. 20 yrs is a long time to wait for justice, is it fair I have to wait three yrs for a returned phone call? Am I asking too much!?!?! Who cares at this point, right? I know that it will happen and I AM patient if nothing else. I hope that they are spending time finding justice for SOMEONE if not my family's case...
talk to you all later, and thanks for all the concern and well wishes....
Kimberly-Aisha hashmi

You don't who Jack Bauer is? :eek: LOL! just kidding. I guess you've never seen the show 24. He is the main character and is played by Keifer Sutherland. He is known throughout the show to do some interrogations that result in him getting some answers! If he were a real guy, he would be just the man to have a little chat with Chad, Beverly, and that whole bunch.

Well, I never ever ever wanted to lay claim to this type of sentence, "this is the 20th anniv. of my sister, niece and sister-in-law's kidnapping". I do not think anyone ever wants to be able to say that. It is not a fun place to be. years of desperation, isolation, loneliness, despair, anger, frustration, hatred, and all sorts of other emotions constantly filling you for 20 years tends to mainly be stressful to the point of bringing on physical illness. My Father passed in "06, never finding out what happened to his daughter and granddaughter, and now, my mother is almost to far gone in her Alzheimer's to understand what the hell is going on around her. How sad is it to want something so damn bad and then even if the answer were right there in front of you, you could not comprehend it? CRUEL... Anyway, the Dr.'s have not said so in so many words, but the fact that my sister and niece's disappearance did bring on a nervous breakdown for my mom and she was in a treatment facility for over 6 months, regularly getting shock treatments. I think that affected her so badly but she kept doing what the stupid people told her would help.... yeah, help FORGET, PERMANENTLY, about your own life, etc! I think it brought on the Alzheimer's. who knows... anyway, this "rant" I guess, besides calling attention to the anniv. date, is to jjust let off some steam that no one gives a crap about our case, no one called to action did anything like calling the case worker Joe Lahue like they said they wuold on here, and nothing has been done for us, we are just never going to find out what happened. Not only did we have to suffer such an indignation like this but then to have been treated the way we have is just crazy. I wonder why it is that ANY case is allowed to become a COLD case..... Anyway, I do not have the resources that others have to hire a thousand private investigators to dig, dig, dig, nor do I have someone who can help us get a fire under our investigators *advertiser censored*.... We had a grand jury set and he was put on the case and cancelled it until he was "familiar" with it, and it has been ore than ten years now, so iguess it takes a LONGGGGGG time to understand MY case, HUH!?! either that or he takes a long time to read a case file....So, in closing, I just wanted to say that even if the world forgot my beautiful sister, who was 23 at the time, or my sweet, smart, funny and cute niece, who was 6 at the time, I DID NOT!!!!!!! I will ALWAYS remember them, hold their memory preciously close and cherish every one of them that I have...... My family and I will continue to hit our heads on the brick wall about this as we know there is not a damn bit of difference we will ever be able to make and no one gives a **** about it so we will suck it up and move on and stop bothering the nice policeman. You would think thast in 20 yrs if they are SOOOOO busy solving **** that they would at least find SOMEONE every couple of days, so why we got so many missing people and NO ONE showing UP??!?!?! Who holds these damn clowns accountable for what they do during the workday?!?!?! Taking money and benefits but GIVING nothing to show they EARNED that money???? I need that kind of job!!!!

I am so sorry for all that's happened and all that's not happend in your family's kidnapping...

Are there any solid leads as to who kidnapped them?

The best way to get noticed is to get the media involved..maybe you can start by emailing some in your area to get them to bring awareness..

I too am seeking justice for my only sibling, my younger brother who 29 years ago was murdered (23 at the time) and left like some rabid animal to die in the street. No justice came for him and I've come to realize, it will never come...so, as I say all the time...one might escape the laws of the land but one does not escape the laws of the universe....Karma kicks in when all else fails...I know it's of little comfort but one that keeps me sane..

I pray for you and your family members to get the answers you so deserve and to bring your family home where they belong...:please:

I am so sorry to see that this has still not been resolved/ I guess it will be up to the karmic laws of the universe to bring some closure,in the end. :rose:

Hopefully there will be some closure to this case, so sad.

Aisha - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family on this horrible anniversary. Maybe the case will be solved before the next anniversary.

Aisha,
There are several lengthy discussions about Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa on an Unsolved Mysteries message board. Your family has not been forgotten. I'm so sorry that what seems to be such an obvious case has gone cold.
-necco

PS: If you go to this link and search for their names, you'll find lots of people who care and are shocked at the lack of action. Unsolved Mysteries - Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums

I am so sorry after 20 years you do not have any answers to what has happened to your loved ones. I can not even say I understand what you feel. It is something I would never want to feel . I hope someday, somehow you will get the answers that you deserve to know. I think I will go check out there thread.

:rose: Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Renee Kregear ~ featured cold case from 5/28 to 6/3/2012 :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back