GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't know if I'm doing this right but Aisha, wendys sister has asked that no one post anything until she has confirmation that they have been found. She is trying to contact Tricia but she does not have access to a computer right now. She just contacted me and asked kindly. She will post as soon as she knows something:seeya:

Has there been any confirmation?

God bless this family.

as soon as Aisha is able to get to a computer, she will let everyone know what has been going on. She would like to be the one to tell everyone what has been going on in the past few days. She is an amazing and strong lady!:seeya:

Thanks for posting this. I just heard the update on the case and read in the Daily Oklahoman that the bodies of 2 women and a child had been found based on a tip. I knew Wendy and Cynthia in a professional capacity and am familiar with the beginnings of this case, the disapearance , pain and the frustrations that Jackie and her family have suffered over the years searching for justice. I hope they get a sense of justice done and some peace in at least being able to bury their loved ones.
I pray that justice prevails and that those responsible are convicted and punished for this horrific crime. My thoughts are also with the Kregear family-Mike, Lisa, and Taylor. He lost his wife and they lost their mother. Aisha, I hope your prayers have been answered. <<<hugs>>>

I hope the news is as promising as it seems. I've been following another cold case that is very similar due to the police corruption and coverup angle, so it's amazing that "the system" got around the LE roadblocks and was able to do a dig.

All the best, Aisha.

we just hope the dig can get us some answers

I hope the news is as promising as it seems. I've been following another cold case that is very similar due to the police corruption and coverup angle, so it's amazing that "the system" got around the LE roadblocks and was able to do a dig.

All the best, Aisha.

To each and everyone of you who have been interested in my family's case, it is at an end!!!! The OSBI has confirmed today that on April 16th the remains were found in Oklahoma. I was a few miles away from the dig and am able to now share that an arrest has been made today, Beverly'[s brother Grover is in custody! I cant recall the charges but will post it when I get the information again this afternoon! A press release will be shown on major tv channels in Oklahoma today, just google the news channels in okc and you will see it we are ecstatic a crime scene photo was shown on the release that I still have not even seen, as it was not carried live or streamed and i live in Texas... Anyway we are still waiting for DNA results that I submitted to come back but I have been told that the clothing in the photo shown in the press release shows the clothing clearly, so visually they are saying they confirmed that it was my missing family members. I am excited, sad, stressed out, all at once but wanted to share the news with the group first and thank you all for the support you have shown me over the years.... anyone who wants to reach me message me for my phone number...

Grover Pruitt, Beverly's brother.... My family members remains where found on the property he used to own and then sold to his mom, IDA... Ida died in 2011 and all are claiming she was the triggerman... Well, today Grover is in jail, charged with ACCESSORY TO MURDER.................................
http://www.news9.com/story/22136382/sources-bodies You can see the remains in the photo to the right Wendy, my elder sister, was the red, lisa, my sister in law, was the yellow and cynthia, my 6 yr old niece, was in the pink

I know this is the news you've waited for, Aisha, but I can only imagine the range of emotions you're feeling. Hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hug:

I'm glad you have some answers. RIP - Cynthia, Wendy and Lisa.

http://5newsonline.com/2013/05/02/creek-county-cold-case/

Oklahoma investigators arrested a suspect involved in a 21-year-old cold case in Creek County, Okla.

Grover Prewitt was arrested on the charge of accessory to murder Thursday (May 2), according to a report from our Tulsa affiliate KOTV. Land records show Prewitt is the owner of the land where the bodies of Wendy Camp, 21, her 6-year-old daughter Cynthia Britto and Camp&#8217;s sister-in-law Lisa Kregear, were found.

A tip last month led the OSBI to a piece of land near Jennings, Okla., where they began digging and found the graves of three female victims. Jennings is located about 40 miles west of Tulsa.

More at link

Aisha, my sympathy and prayers for you & your family at this time of sadness ...and joy. I am sorry this took so terribly long.. May justice be swift for Cynthia, Wendy and Lisa.

My thoughts and prayers for your family Aisha, now seek your JUSTICE for Wendy, Lisa and Cynthia

I hope Jonathan knows what his mother went through and sacrificed to be a good and decent mother to him. Wendy did everything a mother would do and beyond to have contact with her son. This family is a pack of murderers who did everything they could AND they thought the law would just "Go Away". Justice for Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa!

Aisha, I have already told you how strong and courages you are. I have been praying that this day would come and now that it has, i'm very relieved for you and your family. i hope that the people responsible will pay. How in the world can someone live with themselves for 21 years knowing that they did that to human life? How did these people sleep at night? I know that Karma is on its way if it hasn't already for these awful individuals that hurt your family. I'm glad we became friends, I wish it was under different circumstances, but I am so thrilled that your sister, niece, and sister in law are home and finally at peace. God Bless you and your family, and stay strong. there are a lot of people out there cheering for you and supporting you!

Praise GOD for miracles! now the case can move ahead and JUSTICE will be done finally TYG :):seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue
Back