GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
god and miracles aside, the truth is the cops sank this case 21 years ago. It took one of the killers to roll on himself and others to dig where cops knew the bodies were 21 years ago. That's a miracle to you?

Overcoming police corruption would be miraculous, indeed.

Why is it Chad Noe, whose marriage to Wendy and custody battle over a son he soon abandoned is the root of these murders, is only mentioned as an informant? He rolled on his family for immunity? What is going on here? The cops let Ida dig holes and bury bodies and burn down homes, and all she got was a slap on the hand. Chad gets away with murder, too? The sole arrest is some inbred mutant nephew?

god and miracles aside, the truth is the cops sank this case 21 years ago. It took one of the killers to roll on himself and others to dig where cops knew the bodies were 21 years ago. That's a miracle to you?

Overcoming police corruption would be miraculous, indeed.

Yes it is to me doesn't have to be to anyone else.My prayers were answered...
so yes for me at least it will mean those victims will be put to rest where they should be.
They needed to go home no matter if GOD is involved or the DEVIL is involved.
It was obvious the lies that were told about dropping them off at a WALMART! Who does that?
So? If I want to thank GOD it is my right. TYG:)

also in my signature is another cold case GOD has yet to help solve.

Back to the real world:

Any word on why the other 'Noes hoes who know' are not being rounded up? Bev did it, so did Chad. 100% involved. Chad gave up the burial space? He made a deal?

21 years is a long time. I'm not at all pleased with this. NO JUSTICE.

Does anyone know who the John Rausin is? He is mentioned in this article:http://www.ozarkssentinel.com/oklah...in-21-year-old-springfield-missing-three.html

This blog makes a brief mention of Rausin's death, but not how he was connected to this case (other than the implied sense that Prewitt might be responsible--or know who was--for Rausin's murder):

This time Agents wanted Prewitt to get his sister and a friend, Deborah Johnson, who authorities learned lived on his property when the trio went missing, to talk about the homicides of John Rausin and Camp, Britto and Kregear.

On June 12, 1980, authorities found sixty three year-old Rausin murdered on the driveway of his home in Depew, Oklahoma.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/ (scroll down to second paragraph after Prewitt's mugshot)

The article on the blog is basically the same as the Ozark Sentinel article posted above, except for some reason the Sentinel article seems to leave out that paragraph.

I am totally with DMAC on this.
The OSBI Keystone copped it back in 1992 and then......

They get Grover to go in with a wire and HE Winkie Winks it...totally giving the so called "undercover" away.

This whole case has been just juggled and mis handled. But, who cares

Well, if you want to murder multiple suspects in Oklahoma....just go beyond COUNTY lines.

Your victims should be folks that have no political power or interest. No headlines in the Daily Okie Rag.

Please pick investigators who just give up when there is any road block.

a recipe for inertia and nothing being done from the GET GO.

Oh I found out who John Rausin is. He is Ida's son-in-law who was murdered in 1980. Ida and her daughter were arrested for his murder. Why was she not in prison? Wow:

http://newsok.com/woman-mom-held-in-death/article/2025485
Wow. That's a good question. Why indeed.

Can't help but think had they prosecuted her back then we wouldn't be here reading about the discovery of Wendy, Cynthia and Lisa's remains as she would have been in prison and they would still be alive and well. I'm sorry, but Oklahoma LE seem totally inept. Just when I thought this sad tale couldn't possibly be any more sad.

When this first happened . The killer covered her tracks obviously.
Police have to have proof before they arrest and accuse someone of something.
Look at all the proof in the Jodi arias trial.
And still people are on two sides.
I know because she said she killed Travis that she killed him.
But in this case: she denies killing them.
So, at least the bodies have been recovered and they can at least get the decent burial they so rightly deserve.

No what is the UM board? Sorry if it's a dumb question lol.

Oh. It's a discussion board about the tv show Unsolved Mysteries. Aisha posts there as well and there is quite a long thread or three about this case because it was featured on Unsolved Mysteries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back