GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aisha, you are still in my prayers, as is your family. Wendy,Cynthia and Lisa will NEVER be forgotten. My prayers are with you and here's to hoping something happens SOON!!! :please:

I feel so sorry for this family. I hope the other arrests happen soon --- what is the holdup? Sheesh!! I'm also not buyin' Grover's story about a "backhoe driver" filling in the hole/grave. Nobody I know fill in that hole before looking in first.

Are there any maps for the timeline on this crime?

I saw what I think looks like a pistol handle in the photo I linked to above, but didn't mention it until I saw it mentioned in a paper or press release. I found an article that mentions it, here. Read the final sentence.

What I see appears to be a wood-handled pistol sticking out from the right thigh of the orange pants. It's also covered by what appears to be a purse. Look between the purse, the pink shirt, and orange pants. I've run the image through Photoshop to improve colors, contrast, and sharpness:

Yes, it is definitely a gun grip showing in the photo. One can only hope they are tying it to someone via serial number. When will more arrests come???

I saw what I think looks like a pistol handle in the photo I linked to above, but didn't mention it until I saw it mentioned in a paper or press release. I found an article that mentions it, here. Read the final sentence.

What I see appears to be a wood-handled pistol sticking out from the right thigh of the orange pants. It's also covered by what appears to be a purse. Look between the purse, the pink shirt, and orange pants. I've run the image through Photoshop to improve colors, contrast, and sharpness:

Dmac, thank you for taking the time to blow the photo up. I could not tell what items were in the hole with the other photos.

I notice one article mentioning that the area of the dig was near a stand of trees at the time, since cut down.

"aerial images filed in the assessor’s office demonstrate the property’s evolution over the past two decades. A 1995 image shows the area near where the dig took place is not barren like it is today. It was wooded with what appears to be mature cedar trees. Another image shows that behind the main house, there was a mobile home parked next to an electricity pole, which is in the vicinity of what would be the eventual dig site."​

The murders were at the end of May 92, and I used google earth imagery to compare the earliest image, from 2/95, with the most recent. From that, I created an animated gif (click below). The red dot is the location of the dig.

Dmac, did LE say anything new, regarding this case? Is there a link anywhere with the news conference?

In the photo, what is the arrow pointing to? It looks like a tube of something.

LE is holding news conferences and displaying photos, jerking each other off as if they did any real work on the case. Yet it's this forum that shows the graphic photo LE proudly held up for a press circle-jerk displays levels of damage and trauma they never mentioned to the surviving victims.

WHAT A BUNCH OF STUPID COPS.

Perhaps I'm dumb, but aren't cops supposed to relieve issues instead of magnify them? *******S!

I agree. In my opinion this should have been solved decades ago. According to the inside sources they didn't do anything at the time and in my opinion the only reason they were found at all is because that guy confessed.

I don't know, maybe I expect too much from law enforcement.

In the photo, what is the arrow pointing to? It looks like a tube of something.

It looks like those are the contents of a purse that has disintegrated over time, with the hairbrush, etc. Is it possible that the tube of something the arrow is pointing to is medication with a prescription label on it that has one of the victim's names on that label? Would that be something significant enough for the authorities to mark it with an arrow for the crime scene photo?

I don't know why there is a cluster of personal effects by the yellow arrow prop. I see two large, disintegrated purses in the hole. Perhaps the contents of purses/effects from the car(s) were dumped there, then the empty purse(s) tossed in- after screening the contents for ID cards, etc.

<modsnip>

Perhaps the prop arrow points to nothing in particular in that shot. LE used a huge blow-up of that photo in their Big Press Conference Wankfest, so maybe the yellow arrow is pointing to the cluster in general, but my guess it it also serves as a ruler. While the arrow has no marks on it marking length, it's a known, fixed size to LE, & they use it as both a pointer AND scale ref point. Remove the arrow and there is no ruler for scale reference, right?

<modsnip> A huge "pat me on the back" LE press-fest with photos that show a disturbing wall-sized crime scene photo filled with things LE evidently never notified the VICTIMS about, and then it goes dead silent again?

Is this how it works?

<modsnip> A huge "pat me on the back" LE press-fest with photos that show a disturbing wall-sized crime scene photo filled with things LE evidently never notified the VICTIMS about, and then it goes dead silent again?

Is this how it works?

About three days ago, I looked for local Oklahoma news stories to see if there was any new information. All the articles I found were the same ones that had been released back in May.

Since we haven't heard from Wendy's sister recently, I'm hoping she knows stuff that she's keeping quiet about because the investigation really is moving forward.

JMO, but I think LE has a horrible track record with this case, so lack of more info is frustrating. One major suspect has already died from old age without paying for her crimes and two others don't look to be healthy spring chickens.

WOW! So sad. I'm glad the families get some answers, but there are arrests needed now! I'm so amazed that the amount of details remembered in what clothes they each were wearing, and it matches exactly! I don't even remember what I wore yesterday, much less what anyone else was wearing. Truly impressive.

still trying to ID the bodies using medical records. What about mtDNA? They have the mother and sister of Wendy. That is so bogus. They had Dylan Redwine identified by DNA within the week.

I think it is 100% complete BS, and it ties into the BS stories of why Grover's hearings keep getting bumped.

"Hearing Rescheduled For Grover Prewitt
by Brandi Ball
Published: Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:05 AM CDT
&#8195;A new court date has been set for a former Cleveland man charged as an accessory after the fact to first-degree murder in the 1992 disappearances of three people later found buried on private Pawnee County property.

&#8195;Grover Prewitt Jr., 61, was scheduled to have a hearing last Friday. According to court records, the hearing has been rescheduled for Oct. 25.

&#8195;Wendy Camp, her 6-year-old daughter, Cynthia Britto, and Camp&#8217;s sister-in-law, Lisa Kregear, were found buried on Jennings land Prewitt and his late mother once owned.

&#8195;The remains were discovered nearly 20 years after the three vanished following a reported family argument involving a custody battle. Camp was divorced from Prewitt&#8217;s nephew."

Most importantly, here's the link to the PDF of the court file of the charges against him. It also details arrangements they made for him to spy on family members with eavesdropping recorders strapped to him, and Grover clearly interfering with the equipment and the agreed process, trying to again save his relatives from charges. It is mandatory reading to see how Grover intentionally interfered with the process he agreed to participate in, but there is still enough damning stuff on the recordings that you know these bastards are ALL guilty. HANG THEM, since they've already hung themselves. Better yet, let them rot in prison.

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/griffin/NEWSon6/PDF/1305/prewitt_affidavit.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy
Back