GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Killarney, I came back to post it because I realized I forgot to post the link.

GRAPHIC: Bodies found in 21-year-old Oklahoma cold case

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation believe they have cracked a 21-year-old cold case in a county near Tulsa.

http://wtkr.com/2013/05/03/graphic-bodies-found-in-21-year-old-oklahoma-cold-case/
*WARNING* Photo of skeletal remains at grave site at link.

Arrest in Oklahoma cold case dating to 1992

Grover J. Prewitt Jr., 60, of Bristow, used to own the land where the bodies were found and was charged Thursday with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder.

aisha i am so sorry for your loss prayers for you and your family. i followed this case for a long time and you now have answers to what happpend, after finding out what ida did to her son in law is sicking and to wonder why she did not go to jail for what she did. if so wendy and them would still be alive... wendy, lisa and cynthia may you be able to RIP now

i always believed the walmart thing was a ruse to fool investigators

On June 12, 1980, a neighbor found found sixty three year-old John Elmer Rausin dead near a car in the garage of his home in Depew, Oklahoma. Rausin, who was attacked as he was leaving for work, was shot twice and stabbed 10 times. His throat had also been slit.

In May of 1983, Ida Prewitt and her daughter, Deborah Rausin, were arrested and charged with first-degree murder for John Rausin's murder.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2013/05/oklahoma-cold-case-heats-up-with.html

I am going to call the CC prosecutor's office next week and see what I can find out about the Rausin investigation.​

Happy for the family that they have some resolution and can properly bury their loved ones! Hopefully the family that killed those poor girls get what is coming to them--every last one of them!!

On June 12, 1980, a neighbor found found sixty three year-old John Elmer Rausin dead near a car in the garage of his home in Depew, Oklahoma. Rausin, who was attacked as he was leaving for work, was shot twice and stabbed 10 times. His throat had also been slit.

In May of 1983, Ida Prewitt and her daughter, Deborah Rausin, were arrested and charged with first-degree murder for John Rausin's murder.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2013/05/oklahoma-cold-case-heats-up-with.html

I am going to call the CC prosecutor's office next week and see what I can find out about the Rausin investigation.​

I'd like to know why they were released!

According to the Daily Oklahoman, Deborah and her mother, Ida Prewitt, were arrested on first-degree murder complaints three years after Rausin's death, but were eventually let go.

Now 30 years later, OSBI has reopened the case.

We tried to get a comment from Deborah Rausin, who now goes by Deborah Johnson.

My last link didn't post properly. This is the former Noe property where the Noes hid the bodies.

google map

You can also see a wooden handled filet knife up above the yellow arrow in the dig photo released.Also, you can see duct tape amidst the clothing, particularly covering Cynthia's head, and another strand near her shoe, indicating she was restrained.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.newsok.com/documents/remains.jpg

My understanding is the tip leading to the dig came from Chad Noe. I saw that clearly stated in an article, but have not seen it repeated. Not trusting journalists, I'm waiting for confirmation.

These cowards had killed before, and got away with it. Multiple *******s ganging up on two women and a little girl. I'm not a big fan of the death penalty, but I will gladly make an exception in this case.

I cannot believe it, I *NEVER* saw that until you pointed it out! THAT is a big knife, and now I am going to have even MORE NIGHTMARES.... My sister, niece and sister in law were taped up and you can clearly see the blue rope as well.... I am just waiting to see justice, and hopefully we will get it soon! My mom and I are going to have a horrible mothers day this year....

Aisha I am so very sorry for the pain you and your family are going through. My nephew was murdered in 2001 and I know how hard these photo's and details can be. I am praying for ya'll

My mom and I are going to have a horrible mothers day this year....

Aisha, this has to be so hard for you and your mom and other relatives but you are now, after 20+ years getting answers. While it's impossible to have a joyful time you have to see the positive in this time. The answers are horrid but they're coming and justice is coming. Celebrate those things.

I cannot believe it, I *NEVER* saw that until you pointed it out! THAT is a big knife, and now I am going to have even MORE NIGHTMARES.... My sister, niece and sister in law were taped up and you can clearly see the blue rope as well.... I am just waiting to see justice, and hopefully we will get it soon! My mom and I are going to have a horrible mothers day this year....

Bless you all in this hard time you have ahead...:twocents:

I've followed along on this story for years. I just saw on HuffPost they were located. I still can't believe it. Need to read and catch up. Thankful for answers for the families even though the outcome is not good. :(

Ugh. Worse than I thought. That family is just beyond awful. How anyone could be this way and live with themselves all these years. Prayers for you and your family Aisha.

Also I asked a mod if this can be moved to 'located' forum.

What a tragic turn in events. While it seemed obvious that they were no longer alive, I had a hard time believing the ex-husband's family could have committed such a deprived triple murder. Now they're trying to pin all of the murders on the dead member of the family - how ridiculous! I doubt an older woman like Ida would have been able to subdue and murder two young women and a 6-year-old child on her own. I'm thinking at least two other people had to have helped her directly, and not just with covering up the crime afterwards.

I think LE is just waiting on test results from the items found in the hole. There's no way one person commited this crime!

What was the quote? I saw it earlier.

I've been reading the news stories and I'm just so confused, there's like two mothers involved? Right? One was Ida and the other was Beverly or whoever "saw" the three last before "Leaving them at Walmart"?

Any ways, Beverly or whoever said in one interview "I didn't do nothing!" Or some other double negative Freudian slip.

Maybe it's already been said but I can't find out what happened to Wendy's son? I wonder how he feels about this. I hope he's alright. How old is he now, twenty five-ish?

Also to add, didn't they (Beverly and Ida or someone and Ida) get charged for murdering that other guy in 1980? How were they out and about by 1992?

What was the quote? I saw it earlier.

I've been reading the news stories and I'm just so confused, there's like two mothers involved? Right? One was Ida and the other was Beverly or whoever "saw" the three last before "Leaving them at Walmart"?

Beverly is Wendy's ex-husband's mother, and Ida is Beverly's mother.

Ida and her other daughter, Deborah, are suspects in the murder of Deborah's husband John Rausin. Charges were dropped against Ida and Deborah due to lack of evidence.

http://www.sapulpaheraldonline.com/articles/2013/05/09/news/doc518bd08d93834034631530.txt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back