Found Deceased OK - Zaiven Houke, 4, non verbal, wearing a diaper, Emerald Bay, McIntosh Co, 11 Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He may be just huddled-up and hiding somewhere after realizing he is lost. That would be scary for any 4 year old. Who knoze where he might be? Hoping someone will see or hear him somewhere soon.
And another night has come -- he's got to be hungry, thirsty and scared. His family must be beyond frantic. Prayers for him, his family and LE.

CLAPCLAP221(4).png

He may be just huddled-up and hiding somewhere after realizing he is lost. That would be scary for any 4 year old. Who knoze where he might be? Hoping someone will see or hear him somewhere soon.
And another night has come -- he's got to be hungry, thirsty and scared. His family must be beyond frantic. Prayers for him, his family and LE.

He was found - unfortunately deceased

Oh, no. Kids are fast. When my daughter (who has autism) was 3, we had to add extra locks to the doors up high so she wouldn’t get out of the house alone.

He may be hiding. So scary. Praying for his safe return.

Yes, in my house, the ADT alarm is more for my spouse and I to know when our child “elopes” than it is to alert us intruder(s) have entered.

So sorry to hear how this ended up as well. Praying for all who were fortunate enough to share moments in life with this sweet child whilst he was here to play, learn, and love. I can attest it is absolutely terrifying to be the parent of an autistic child at times because of these dangerous tendencies they do have such as eloping and being drawn to the water. This struggle is extremely difficult, real, true, and constant. So sorry for this great loss. May he rest in peace and his memory live on forever in the hearts of those who loved him.

How does a 4 yr old in a diaper get out? Who was supposed to be supervising this baby????

4yr olds are fast. Autistic 4yr olds can be very fast. I wouldn’t fault the parents on this one absent additional facts. And diaper-wearing doesn’t necessarily correlate to things like fine motor skills. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back