Found Deceased OK - Zaiven Houke, 4, non verbal, wearing a diaper, Emerald Bay, McIntosh Co, 11 Apr 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, that is good news that he wasn't in the closest lakes and ponds---that was my first fear. Could he be hiding somewhere, and safely snugged in?

How cold is it at night in Emerald Bay?

I looked earlier, 70s during the day, 60s at night this week. A bad storm is coming tomorrow, though. Too cold to be out with no shoes or clothes on.

The more time that goes by the more afraid I am. Especially with the way Zaiven is ‘dressed’ (or not dressed). 60 degrees is pretty chilly with nothing more than a diaper. Oh how I wish they’d find him tucked away somewhere in his home, safe and warm. Prayers offered up.

Well, that is good news that he wasn't in the closest lakes and ponds---that was my first fear. Could he be hiding somewhere, and safely snugged in?

How cold is it at night in Emerald Bay?
Looking at where I believe this to be, one pond is sadly the least of the worries. There is a very large lake nearby, Lake Eufaula.

A few pics imbedded in this tweet thread.

https://twitter.com/lilyrcummings/status/1514025164505296897?s=21&t=FfEB3_G_F8feCLA6-lTB7Q
4-year-old Zavien Houke has been missing from his home in McIntosh Co, west of Checotah, since around noon Monday. Zavien is 3’6” tall, weighs approx. 50 pounds, hazel eyes and blonde hair. Zaiven was last seen only wearing a blue and white diaper. @KTULNews
View attachment 339809

His mother, BH, shared this statement with me:

“Given the circumstances, all I ask is for everyone to be vigilant and to please not give up. My son is deeply missed and loved and all we want is for him to be home. I want to thank the community…

As of 6:30PM 4/12/22 - McIntosh Co. Sheriff said they’re concentrating their search near the Emerald Bay area & have boats on patrol on Eufaula Lake.

His home is less than 0.5 miles from the lake, per the Sheriff’s Office.

The Sheriff said boats will come off the water & officers will be out of the woods once it’s dark.

OHP, McIntosh Co. Sheriff’s Office, Lighthorse Police & others are out helping with this search including local fire & paramedics.
upload_2022-4-12_19-12-12.png
upload_2022-4-12_19-12-30.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Trooper Says Missing 4-Year-Old Found Dead In McIntosh County
Rest in Peace Zaiven Wyatt Houke.
My heart is once again broken. :(
I'm so sorry,
Chi
preview.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics