**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes perfect sense. And is very well stated.

Mind you, that said, isn't it all the more heart-wrenching that CAYLEE is the one we all believe is capable of genuine strength in this family? That makes me very sad.

Yes, it does appear sad but isn't it said....and my memory is poor now....that a small child will lead the way?

IMO Bringing someone to justice for Caylee's death is not the same as justice for Caylee. There's months of evidence that points to her death and years of evidence that points to her life. Putting all else aside, her life evidence shows that Caylee loved her grandparents. Justice for Caylee doesn't give us the right to diminish her life by ignoring or placing qualifiers on that love.

Perhaps some will consider letting go of judgements and sending to Caylee a second of their time....just a second of pure inner strength that accepts her love for George and Cindy.

I just have to say that I have a different 'take' than most of you on George's facial expressions. To me, I see a man who is dreading when the truth is known and him being found out as having helped Casey after the fact. I see an agony in his face from having loved Caylee very much, knows she is no longer with us, and knows that he, CA, and Lee could be in deep trouble at some point for their OWN actions in this. I see an agony in his face knowing that the whole family could have done the right thing but chose to cover for Casey instead.

agree with this...I think so as well. Especially with how he discussed the decomp smell---think they are all paddling so fast they can't keep track of what or where they've been. jmo

I worry about GA's mental state. What are the odds that LE has placed some sort of tracking device on his cars--perhaps when they retrieved the gun in his wheel well?

I worry about GA's mental state. What are the odds that LE has placed some sort of tracking device on his cars--perhaps when they retrieved the gun in his wheel well?

Could be. Is the security camera still pointed at the Anthony home? I know LE had one installed earlier, but did they remove it when KC went back to jail?

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

I really believe that this statement say's it all.....It has NOTHING to do with what the DEFENSE is doing....PROTECTING Casey. BUT, might be certain "things" that "involve" the case, that "THEY" can't talk about...maybe leading the LE to the body without implicating THEMSELVES (George/Cindy) OR Casey.

Just 4 miles from their home...
"She's close" according to Casey...
An area previously searched by Equusearch...
George stands and stares into the woods at this same location on Oct 30th...
Cindy says he was scouting a new location for the "tent"-but wasn't this prior to them having to move from their Walmart location?

Hinky.:eek:

Ok, we know George is staring into the woods, Cindy is doing her hair and hugging little girls and Casey is where she belongs - but WHERE OH WHERE IS LEE??????

Ok, we know George is staring into the woods, Cindy is doing her hair and hugging little girls and Casey is where she belongs - but WHERE OH WHERE IS LEE??????

Oh, he's busy sending venomous emails to TES supporters and donators, telling them not to "waste their money".

I've gota a different take on things.

GA might or might know where she is. Just because he visited a spot, doesn't proof that is the spot. He might be just like the rest of us, whom have ideas about possible locations. That might be the spot he most 'feels' like it might be.

He has no place to go and grieve for his loss. Grave site. No death site. Folks use either one of those spots to grieve, lay flowers, etc. The next option is to choose something closely connected. Don't know which set of woods, then pick some woods, that sort of thing.

He might not even think that is 'the' spot. But if he is thinking 'woods', then he might pick the spot for 'grief' reasons. Something 'like' what he would expect her to be. Which would make him feel close to her.

Also, it's one of the main routes away from his home. He might have just pulled over in a spot where he isn't in someones drive way, etc.

If this was Cindy, I would say she was trying to put a sign on that spot. So folks would rush there, thinking that was the spot.. with her knowing it's in a different location.

With it being GA, unless CA put him up to it, then if he did know, he is the one I would tag as going near, to raise flags (woops) so the body could be found (closure) that much sooner. Since it was a 'woops', he could claim innocent with the family. CA seems to force everyone to toe a line that she has drawn.

Lee is hopefully under the rock he needed to have crawled back under. Pity he didn't drag his mother with him. LE and TM and EquuSearch might have already found little Caylee by now if he had.

The more important questions are...

Where is Caylee? Where have they searched? What have [they] done? (To paraphrase Cindy's own words and turn them back on her.)

I really believe that this statement say's it all.....It has NOTHING to do with what the DEFENSE is doing....PROTECTING Casey. BUT, might be certain "things" that "involve" the case, that "THEY" can't talk about...maybe leading the LE to the body without implicating THEMSELVES (George/Cindy) OR Casey.

If it was Cindy, I would say it was to waste or time on a spot that she knows isn't it. Her goal is to never find a dead Caylee.

The can't talk about family matters, how the various family members feel, what the believe, etc. They might know, they might understand WHY GA is there, etc. But such things have nothing to do with KC's case.

BTW, they might say they "know'. But that could mean that cindy just got of the phone from warning them. <wink> Which would mean, they didn't really know about it before hand or anything really about. They just 'know' said event happened.

Cindy's text about the rolling billboard makes no sense. Isn't a rolling billboard suppose to be moving? Why are they not driving around the Orlando area during waking hours if they believe she is alive? Is her kidnappers in the woods, where they might see the billboard PARKED?

Can alligators and snakes read?

I thought the purpose of the billboard, aside from alerting people to look for Caylee, was to obtain donations. So who do they think will give money if it's parked in the woods? The animals maybe? This isn't Snow White.

I thought the purpose of the billboard, aside from alerting people to look for Caylee, was to obtain donations. So who do they think will give money if it's parked in the woods? The animals maybe? This isn't Snow White.

I so agree with you, CaliKid. This was a very insane thing for Cindy to say. I still think it might have been a diversion to distract LE from something going on at possibly another site!

I thought they just saw him setting in his truck.

Did he get out of his truck and walk around in the woods?

I thought they just saw him setting in his truck.

Did he get out of his truck and walk around in the woods?

I understand that George was seen standing staring into the woods, then getting back into his vehicle. IIRC

I understand that George was seen standing staring into the woods, then getting back into his vehicle. IIRC

Thanks, after reading the posts, it started sound like he was walking around in the woods, etc. So I thought I missed something.

Was this sighting of George off Goldenrod? I just noticed on SM that a person was supposedly on Goldenrod talking to him about an interview.

Was this sighting of George off Goldenrod? I just noticed on SM that a person was supposedly on Goldenrod talking to him about an interview.

Yes, SS, someone talked to him this morning. This same person will interview him tomorrow morning at 8:30 fla. time.

Great points, Dimples. Plus I'm sure he doesn't want to be the one to push CA the rest of the way over the edge. He's been up front with LE from the start but he has to know how fragile his marriage is - and the fact that C may never be able to accept the truth. IMO no matter how much he wants to believe Caylee is alive he's having to come to terms with the fact that she isn't - and he's having to deal with this on his own.

C is so off the wall and makes me angry more often than not, but I honestly believe her behavior and her determination to believe KC - and believe that Caylee is alive -are nothing more than defense mechanisms. I do not think she is a strong woman even though she tends to act like she is. I do think she's trying desperately trying to hold onto her sanity and this is the only way she's able to do it. And I'm sure G knows this only too well...

KC committed the ultimate sin by murdering her daughter - a precious angel and the light of C and G's lives. And by doing so she also destroyed her parents / her family. It wouldn't surprise me if KC is seeing this as a bonus. As warped as she is and as jealous as she was over G and C's love for Caylee and her love for them, it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Also, I've read a lot of speculation on why G went to that spot. IMHO it was the logical place to go since it's one of the main areas of focus - something that's pointed out nightly on NG and probably by the local media as well. And I honestly believe that if he knew where Caylee's remains were he would make sure LE knew so she could be returned to the family and properly buried.

I do not, however, feel he (or C for that matter) should be involved in any searches - not on their own, not with TES, and not with anyone else. It's going to be hard enough on them when she is found and identified, and I don't believe they would be able to go on if they were the ones to find her (which is another reason I'm convinced they don't know where she is).

My gut tells me George is truly trying to connect with Caylee. His face is a map of pain. Caylee is gone. And it's as if Casey never really existed at all.(anyone who could do such a thing could not be the Casey they knew and loved)

Casey will reap what she's sown--and rightly so.
But George has lost both of his little girls. It's heartbreaking.

Great posts. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cindy is like Ron White. She has the right to remain silent. She just does not have the ability.

I reckon a little shock therapy may give her some relief

I just have to say that I really like this comment, Bobby62!

I wonder how long it will take Cindy on the witness stand at trial to be held in contempt of court?

Yes, SS, someone talked to him this morning. This same person will interview him tomorrow morning at 8:30 fla. time.
I thought maybe there was a reason like this for him to be out there is all. Maybe he had met with someone and perhaps they had already gone when the other person saw him.

Since that was this morning, I suppose it doesn't matter. LOL Thanks, Karenmamo! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero