**Old thread**Focusing solely on George Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George wants justice for Caylee and to protect his daughter.The problem is he can't do both.

I just now watched the clip where George barged in on Nejame's press conference. George ended up saying something to the effect that he wants to know the truth about what happened to Caylee, his wife wants the truth, and his son wants to know the truth. There is a glaring ommission about who in the family wants to know the truth about what happened.:waitasec:

I just now watched the clip where George barged in on Nejame's press conference. George ended up saying something to the effect that he wants to know the truth about what happened to Caylee, his wife wants the truth, and his son wants to know the truth. There is a glaring ommission about who in the family wants to know the truth about what happened.:waitasec:

GREAT CATCH, HORNSWOGGLED! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi all you beautiful people.(WS)

I think the reason George barged in there, was so people that had forgotten where or what the area looked like that poor baby Caylee was found.So the public wouldn't be reminded of all the water and the bush ,weeds, ect.(swamp)
I think that GA & CA thinks KC will get off if JB could try to make a few of the people on the Jury believe him.I hope this makes sense.

Thanks all you wonderful WS for all your hard and time consuming work.Just my 2 cents.

REST IN PEACE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY.

Does anyone else think that JB sent GA to the presser in order to show him being a little crazy? JB could use it in his defense, just look at what this girl had to deal with her whole life!

I see it as the bus is coming for CA and GA, I don't suppose they'll like riding under it...

I haven't been following too close lately so am surprised by recent new activity on this board (kinda been old news)

After having taken a bit of a break, I just sat and watched George's testimony and I don't know how he did it to me again...but I am speechless. The lying, the smirking, the disrespect and contempt, the clothing, the flip-flops and most of all the hands-in-prayer bow to Casey. I just sit here and shake my head. Since I haven't read any of this thread since watching the video (I will now) I hope I haven't been too repetitive.

(missed you all!)

Is this true, that GA had flip flops on? Oh come on. That is too much! We are not talking about a person who has no other shoes or who cannot afford other shoes. That is so disrespectful and leaves my mouth gaping!! MOO

Is this true, that GA had flip flops on? Oh come on. That is too much! We are not talking about a person who has no other shoes or who cannot afford other shoes. That is so disrespectful and leaves my mouth gaping!! MOO

Yep...i know...ya gotta see it for yourself.... (its most clear when he is done testifying, when he gets down from the stand)
http://www.wesh.com/video/20492953/index.html

I haven't been following too close lately so am surprised by recent new activity on this board (kinda been old news)

After having taken a bit of a break, I just sat and watched George's testimony and I don't know how he did it to me again...but I am speechless. The lying, the smirking, the disrespect and contempt, the clothing, the flip-flops and most of all the hands-in-prayer bow to Casey. I just sit here and shake my head. Since I haven't read any of this thread since watching the video (I will now) I hope I haven't been too repetitive.

(missed you all!)

As my mother would say - He needs a good kick in his a##.

I watched the video of George Anthony on the witness stand, no surprises for me, he was just as annoying as always! George and Cindy have a pretty good tan, that surprised me some. Cindys' remarks afterwards on how well Casey looked made me go back and check out her apperance, I thought maybe I missed something, but no, Casey looked horrible, not at all the way Cindy described her. I've felt from the begining of this case George is a very weak and dishonest person! I still feel the same way. These two are still so out of touch with reality, but at least they have nice tans!

I watched the video of George Anthony on the witness stand, no surprises for me, he was just as annoying as always! George and Cindy have a pretty good tan, that surprised me some. Cindys' remarks afterwards on how well Casey looked made me go back and check out her apperance, I thought maybe I missed something, but no, Casey looked horrible, not at all the way Cindy described her. I've felt from the begining of this case George is a very weak and dishonest person! I still feel the same way. These two are still so out of touch with reality, but at least they have nice tans!

:rolling: :rolling::rolling:

I guess I am a bit naive, George surprised me. I thought he would be truthful... Boy was I wrong!!!

Yep...i know...ya gotta see it for yourself.... (its most clear when he is done testifying, when he gets down from the stand)
http://www.wesh.com/video/20492953/index.html

-------------------------------
Thank you for the video. I saw his flip flops :crazy:Watching both G and K,I believe they are both scared chitless :eek: He struck me as being sooooo afraid of saying the wrong thing.I feel she is finalyy realizing what is ahead and doesnt like it. Maybe they are trying to mock the authority of the Court by the clothing they wear! Poor taste...

For the longest time we have heard a lot of people saying, "Poor George"
I confess, I did too, in the very beginning. But, there's a few things he did and said that changed my mind, and as I reread and listen to tapes again, I find things I previously missed, that are questionable to me. This is strictly my opinion, but, am I alone with these thought?

1) In the very beginning, GA couldn't spill the beans fast enough about KC and how bad she was.

2) GA went behind CA's and LA's back to talk to LE and the FBI, to make himself look good.

3) GA admitted to LE and the FBI that he knew the smell was decomp.

4) GA was on video yelling that the person in the car/trunk was not his granddaughter.

5) GA alledgedly cleaned the car also.

6) GA visited KC on 7/25 and told her that other things are going to come out, and it's crucial that they have gotta get her out of there ASAP. (What ?)

7) GA attempted suicide. I have to question it.

8) Right after the attempted suicide and the money starts to come in, GA has a miraculous recovery, and he and CA are close again.

9) GA claimed to LE that when CA wasn't with the kids, that he was. but CA
claims differently.

10) GA tries to portray himself as a perfect dad, but his kids hated him and showed him no respect at all, prior to Caylee's death.

11) GA along with CA saying, to KC at the jail, "If you said anything, we forgive you." (What ?)

I am by no mean trying to knock GA. From the weird things that go on in this family and the variations from each one about the same topic is remarkable.
It just seems as though they either don't live in the same house, or they merely don't communicate with one another.

They talked about the family being united, however, they certainly were not united prior to Caylee's death

Numbers 5, 6 and 11 are of particular interest to me. Whatever, are they talking about?

For the longest time we have heard a lot of people saying, "Poor George"
I confess, I did too, in the very beginning. But, there's a few things he did and said that changed my mind, and as I reread and listen to tapes again, I find things I previously missed, that are questionable to me. This is strictly my opinion, but, am I alone with these thought?

1) In the very beginning, GA couldn't spill the beans fast enough about KC and how bad she was.

2) GA went behind CA's and LA's back to talk to LE and the FBI, to make himself look good.

3) GA admitted to LE and the FBI that he knew the smell was decomp.

4) GA was on video yelling that the person in the car/trunk was not his granddaughter.

5) GA alledgedly cleaned the car also.

6) GA visited KC on 7/25 and told her that other things are going to come out, and it's crucial that they have gotta get her out of there ASAP. (What ?)

7) GA attempted suicide. I have to question it.

8) Right after the attempted suicide and the money starts to come in, GA has a miraculous recovery, and he and CA are close again.

9) GA claimed to LE that when CA wasn't with the kids, that he was. but CA
claims differently.

10) GA tries to portray himself as a perfect dad, but his kids hated him and showed him no respect at all, prior to Caylee's death.

11) GA along with CA saying, to KC at the jail, "If you said anything, we forgive you." (What ?)

I am by no mean trying to knock GA. From the weird things that go on in this family and the variations from each one about the same topic is remarkable.
It just seems as though they either don't live in the same house, or they merely don't communicate with one another.

They talked about the family being united, however, they certainly were not united prior to Caylee's death

Numbers 5, 6 and 11 are of particular interest to me. Whatever, are they talking about?

Great list!

I question many of "poor George's" actions and reactions. George and Lee both spilled all kinds of bad stuff about Casey and "the family".. much of what we know about her behaviors comes from either George or Lee. I also question his vomiting at the police station and Casey's reaction to him every time (obviously, just the times we have seen video of) they have come in contact with one another since this began. The only time she cries (except for this last court date when she cried) is when George is speaking, IMO there is true emotion there.

I have no idea if any of it means anything but it's wise to keep an eye on him, imo.

I wonder if some of that emotion the Casey seems to exhibit around GA stems from the fact that maybe somewhere deep down she may feel that she and her dad and I'm sure Lee to an extent were all trapped under Cindy's thumb.

Maybe along the line George did try to enforce the rules with Casey and Cindy just overuled everything in order to save face. Total speculation on my part but there does seem to be a real connection between her and Daddy. Could just be that she was a Daddy's Girl when she was young and in times of stress she goes back to that. Who knows? Now I'm just rambling...

I wonder if some of that emotion the Casey seems to exhibit around GA stems from the fact that maybe somewhere deep down she may feel that she and her dad and I'm sure Lee to an extent were all trapped under Cindy's thumb.

Maybe along the line George did try to enforce the rules with Casey and Cindy just overuled everything in order to save face. Total speculation on my part but there does seem to be a real connection between her and Daddy. Could just be that she was a Daddy's Girl when she was young and in times of stress she goes back to that. Who knows? Now I'm just rambling...

That is exactly the way I see it. GA would do as CA said just to not have to "hear the flack". He probably would show some affection to KC afterward out of CA's sight and hearing range. He probably also would try to keep the peace in the family even when CA was obviously completely wrong in whatever the ruckus of the day was. Hence, Daddy's Girl.

That is exactly the way I see it. GA would do as CA said just to not have to "hear the flack". He probably would show some affection to KC afterward out of CA's sight and hearing range. He probably also would try to keep the peace in the family even when CA was obviously completely wrong in whatever the ruckus of the day was. Hence, Daddy's Girl.
Which reminds me of the time Casey chose to speak to George, in jail, instead of the other family members. My opinion of that is that Casey thought she could get over on George easier than the others.

Which reminds me of the time Casey chose to speak to George, in jail, instead of the other family members. My opinion of that is that Casey thought she could get over on George easier than the others.

She sent a letter to request to visit with her father. She would not sign for him to visit her when he got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01