On "BIO" - Casey Anthony : How Did We Get Here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to watch part of this last night, as it seemed anti-Casey, but couldn't stomach it. The bottom line: she got acquited of a murder she commtited, and who knows what this has done to her ego. Disgusting.

I tried to watch part of this last night, as it seemed anti-Casey, but couldn't stomach it. The bottom line: she got acquited of a murder she commtited, and who knows what this has done to her ego. Disgusting.

i feel ya, i feel ya...her already huge ego is probably about to explode, but remember this...pride cometh before a fall...thats what im banking on.

It's showing that the show comes on tonight @ 9pm on Bio. We don't get the channel, is there an online link to the show/channel ? TIA !

It's showing that the show comes on tonight @ 9pm on Bio. We don't get the channel, is there an online link to the show/channel ? TIA !

Apparently not, at least not yet...maybe someone will put it on youtube, I don't have the right kind of computer to do that sort of thing. :(

I finally found the channel and watched it. I can't watch the end because I can't stand to hear the clerk read the verdicts.

I wonder if some of her former friends, like Kiomarie, spoke to the various media people assuming that she would be in prison for life and wonder what it will be like if they run into Casey now. I am sure she is catching up on all of these shows, all she has to do is flip around the dials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak