Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My notes from the show.

Kaine didn't see Terri's firsthand response to bus driver saying not in school.

Kaine says he started running and didn't see Terri's face.

She seemed upset. More about investigation focus on her.

This is what irritated me. Answer the question Kaine. How DID she RESPOND? Didn't she drive up to the school with you in the vehicle? Wasn't that like 30 seconds/1 minute AFTER y'all heard Kyron wasn't at school? How was she in the car? Why not answer the question.

This is what irritated me. Answer the question Kaine. How DID she RESPOND? Didn't she drive up to the school with you in the vehicle? Wasn't that like 30 seconds/1 minute AFTER y'all heard Kyron wasn't at school? How was she in the car? Why not answer the question.

Good point, we never heard about these 15 minutes or so, until they reached the school-what were they like, I wonder? How was Terri acting?

For 3 solid months my observation has been that Desiree and Kaine are not going to say one dang thing that would make Terri look as though she cared or has any compassion.

Her son told us something to the effect that Terri was 'hysterical'...we haven't heard a single word about that from mom and dad. moo

That tells me that their investment in having Terri guilty and seen as a psychopathic murderer is considerable. moo & hoo

Boo Hoo...poor Terri....soooo misunderstood and treated bad by those meanies, Kaine and Desiree. Well, put on you big girl panties, Terri, and defend yourself! Oh, and if you have the time....mention Kyron. sheesh

For 3 solid months my observation has been that Desiree and Kaine are not going to say one dang thing that would make Terri look as though she cared or has any compassion.

Her son told us something to the effect that Terri was 'hysterical'...we haven't heard a single word about that from mom and dad. moo

That tells me that their investment in having Terri guilty and seen as a psychopathic murderer is considerable. moo & hoo

Why is it Kaine and Desiree's responsibility to make Terri appear a compassionate person? The floor's been open for her since June 4, 2010, and she's not once spoken on her own behalf. If she doesn't like the image that Kyron's parents are portraying of her, she can pipe up at any time. But, really, what do you expect from a woman who wouldn't even speak up for custody of or visitation for her only daughter?

For all Terri's "hysterical concern" in private, she's certainly been mum in public. When has she once pleaded for Kyron to be returned? When has she once said ANYTHING to show the least bit of concern about this missing child? Have I missed something?

That being said....I am disappointed as someone earlier had mentioned that the parents never made a direct plea to whomever may have Kyron. If Kyron is alive somewhere , he is with someone.............and that person is not TH obviously.

Respectfully snipped (hope that's how it's dun).

This makes me NUTS! Pleaseeee just look into the camera and beg for your child back. Don't talk about repercussions, or LE or the investigation. Just look into the camera and plead.... please please let Kyron come home. He's just a little boy. Let him come home.

It might not work sure. But neither is the way you are addressing it now.

Respectfully snipped (hope that's how it's dun).

This makes me NUTS! Pleaseeee just look into the camera and beg for your child back. Don't talk about repercussions, or LE or the investigation. Just look into the camera and plead.... please please let Kyron come home. He's just a little boy. Let him come home.

It might not work sure. But neither is the way you are addressing it now.

If this is so effective, can you cite some cases where children were returned because of their parents' anguished televised public pleas?

Why is it Kaine and Desiree's responsibility to make Terri appear a compassionate person? The floor's been open for her since June 4, 2010, and she's not once spoken on her own behalf. If she doesn't like the image that Kyron's parents are portraying of her, she can pipe up at any time. But, really, what do you expect from a woman who wouldn't even speak up for custody of or visitation for her only daughter?

For all Terri's "hysterical concern" in private, she's certainly been mum in public. When has she once pleaded for Kyron to be returned? When has she once said ANYTHING to show the least bit of concern about this missing child? Have I missed something?

And the floor has been open 7 years for Kaine to realize Terri is a hoax, a psychopath, a predator of small children. Instead, he marries her. And Desiree has had 7 years of knowing that Terri lies, is a psychopth, and that her son has been going downhill for a long time.

Where have they been that none of what they now realize about Terri was observable to them? As far as custody goes, not much to custody if Terri is on death row. And that is exactly where people want her. The way people are talking, I see a murder one charge and that's with NO evidence. That's just based on hate. moo hoo and all that stuff.

Baby K walked to the bus stop with her parents, correct ?

Was she in a stroller, being carried, walking beside them holding onto a hand or two ?

Kaine mentions that they both ran to the car. Who reached the vehicle first ?

If Teri was carrying BabyK or pushing her in a stroller, no flippin wonder she was lagging behind. I doubt she would have taken off, leaving BabyK in the dust. Kaine/Desiree would have been crowing about that by now too.

It also strikes me as a little strange that when Kaine recounts the scenario from the point where they speak to the driver, (someone PLEASE correct me if I am wrong) there is no mention BabyK. After countless interviews, polygraphs, press conferences, details become very important, they stick out, even those which seem minor. Why does he not mention Terri running with the stroller, or running with BabyK in her arms. Does he say anything about waiting while Terri gets BabyK into her car seat ?

This bothers me and for the life of me, I do not know why.

And the floor has been open 7 years for Kaine to realize Terri is a hoax, a psychopath, a predator of small children. Instead, he marries her. And Desiree has had 7 years of knowing that Terri lies, is a psychopth, and that her son has been going downhill for a long time.

Where have they been that none of what they now realize about Terri was observable to them? As far as custody goes, not much to custody if Terri is on death row. And that is exactly where people want her. The way people are talking, I see a murder one charge and that's with NO evidence. That's just based on hate. moo hoo and all that stuff.

Again, Terri's not talking for herself. It's not Kaine's responsibility, and certainly not Desiree's, to paint a flattering image of Terri. All she has to do is speak. I'm sure the media would provide her every opportunity to get her message out. Her silence is deafening.

IIRC, Kaine had baby K with him at the bus stop. Whatever....I'm positive that every second of that day was gone over with LE....

Again, Terri's not talking for herself. It's not Kaine's responsibility, and certainly not Desiree's, to paint a flattering image of Terri. All she has to do is speak. I'm sure the media would provide her every opportunity to get her message out. Her silence is deafening.

I'm positive that her silence is by the request of her attorney...I think she is very smart listening to his requests. I see absolutely NO advantage to her speaking - the people with hate and conviction that she done it - would tear every word apart. She's definitely best silent.

I would find it so much easier on these threads if I could join the majority in hating and assigning guilt to Terri, maybe someday I will have a piece of evidence to do just that. moo mho hoo

If this is so effective, can you cite some cases where children were returned because of their parents' anguished televised public pleas?

I don't know if it will be effective. But it's something different to try.

I'm positive that her silence is by the request of her attorney...I think she is very smart listening to his requests. I see absolutely NO advantage to her speaking - the people with hate and conviction that she done it - would tear every word apart. She's definitely best silent.

I would find it so much easier on these threads if I could join the majority in hating and assigning guilt to Terri, maybe someday I will have a piece of evidence to do just that. moo mho hoo

Yeah, so I guess you guys should throw daggers at her attorney for not letting her defend herself. No way is it Kaine's or Desiree's job to do so.

I've only read comments through page 7, but I am going to post my "virgin" response to the O interview (just finished watching the recording):

-I thought the amount of time given was reasonable - certainly not more than we here would have liked, but it served the purpose of getting Kyron's face "out there." Hopefully, folks will be interested enough to do some "googling."
-This was filmed yesterday. There was probably a lot more to the interview than what we saw. IMHO, editing played a huge part in what we saw.
-As I was watching, I thought how hard it must have been for Kaine and Desiree if they had to sit in the green room with the family of those two sweet children who were killed by their mother.
-What I came away with was: Terri changed her story; Terri was more interested in her convenience than Kyron's disappearance; Kaine and Desiree both feel Terri is responsible for his disappearance and that Kyron is alive; when appealed to, Terri says nothing.
-I felt that Oprah was very open to them - body language - feet flat on the floor, arms open to both of them.
-When asked why Terri would want to harm Kyron, neither Kaine nor Desiree had a reply (that we heard). This does not bother me. It is what I would expect.

PNS your recent responses made me think of something. Maybe the reason Kaine doesn't respond to how Terri reacted and such things is because LE told him not to because that way it will force/make Terri want to speak??

This thread is now closed. It has gone off topic and the room was getting a bit too "warm".

If there is a certain aspect of the interview you would like to discuss, please open a new thread about that topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez