OR OR - Deenah Padgett, 68, camping with bf, was gone when he returned, feeling unsafe, near Prospect, Jackson County, early Aug 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
66f48ff074568.image.jpg

66f4742228a7a.image.jpg

66f474278ffa9.image.jpg

SEPT 25

Family and friends of a 68-year-old grandmother who disappeared near Prospect more than a month ago say they have deep concerns about her safety.

Prospect resident Deenah Padgett is the subject of a community search effort that began Wednesday morning near River Road and Mill Creek Falls, where she was reportedly last seen at a campground in early August.

More at Family of missing Prospect woman worries for her safety, organizes search

SEPT 27

The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office is trying to locate a motorhome as authorities investigate the disappearance of a 68-year-old grandmother from Prospect, authorities said late Friday night.

A news release said the search for the motorhome identified in sheriff's office pictures is possibly related to the disappearance of Deenah Padgett, who has been missing since Aug. 30.

Read the full article, this is very concerning. Apparently, the boyfriend didn't report Deenah missing until Sept 8. I hope that Deenah is safe, but where could she be?

Prospect has a population of less than 500 people.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the story on the missing flyer: "she went camping with her caregiver, when she came back to camp, she was gone" doesn't seem to align at all with the family's story in the R-V Times article above.

I don't understand why the story on the missing flyer: "she went camping with her caregiver, when she came back to camp, she was gone" doesn't seem to align at all with the family's story in the R-V Times article above.
I know, it's confusing. The flyer also has the missing date of 8/30, and the article states that Deenah was last seen in early August.

According to public records, Deenah used to live in Montgomery, Alabama. It's mentioned in the article that she has family in Alabama, and that she wanted to go there. Prospect, OR to Montgomery, AL is 2500+ miles.

Public record from Radaris

Google Maps

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member