Found Deceased OR - Jeffery Vance, 30, separated from friend after getting lost in woods, Douglas Co., 1 Feb 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank Yous All So Very Much! Just Such Admiration for All of Yous..
I did send a email to Trisha, to become a insider. I did also ask for My wonderful partner @Owl podcast host to also become a insider, due to Him helping Me with getting this Case reopened.
I will not stop until My Son-Jeff receives the Justice that He is deserved.
We will keep Everyone posted in this next week as to what is going on with Us..
Thank You All again..
I am glad you are both here and I am happy to help in any way that I can. Sons are so precious to mothers, and I know I would not stop, either, if something suspicious happened to mine.

I am glad you are both here and I am happy to help in any way that I can. Sons are so precious to mothers, and I know I would not stop, either, if something suspicious happened to mine.

Yes @Steelslady , Son's are So Very Precious. Also Our Beautiful Daughter's.
As Mother's, Parent's, We are So Very Blessed with the Gift of being "Assigned to Those Beautiful Souls". And it is One Thing that I take Very Seriously in My Life. I have always been Very Connected to My Children Spiritually, and that is why I always know something is Not Right, no matter the distance between Us.
The Saturday before My Baby was reported Missing, I honestly got Hit in My gut and started panicking. Right after My Youngest Son came over, and I started questioning Him, if He had spoken or heard from His brother. Not 30 minutes after that My Daughter came by, and Same questioning. I showed Them Both a message I had sent to My Son-Jeff that early evening about His mail. I seen that Someone opened the message, but No Reply. I just knew Something was wrong! Then He was reported Missing on the following Monday by that Guy, and We were Not Notified until Tuesday by the "Wife".
The minute I heard the Story, I called BS.. I know My Children too well. But now I have proof..
Again, Thank Yous All. I look forward to working with Yous All.. God Bless

Thanks to the “welcomers” I know that Angel would say the same and I should probably let her say it on her own anyway, but just in case she didn't see the well-wishers.

yeah, we are really hoping for your alls help in getting answers. There is something more than just wrong happening here. Its a full-blown cover-up by “certain organizations” there. I just don't want to officially say it because we love our people in blue! Our detectives out every day helping solve these cases, so I always want to be sure or minimally sure enough to make a statement like that. I know the vast majority, meaning almost all of our detectives out there do their best, but sometimes there are just certain indications that I admit I could be misinterpreting, that say "I'm rushing this just to get it cleared" got the blinders on etc...
I'm sure Jeff’s mom will be posting info up very soon and then you can go crazy on all the reports etc!! Thanks again

Please forgive my "typing" my keyboard has a mind of its own especially if I'm on my phone!

Hey Everyone, I really appreciate the support that You have shown so far. I know that I was a bit over excited, stating that We would be rolling out information a couple of weeks ago. I am very sorry for the delay. Each and Every day there has been More Information found, so that is what has put the Brakes On getting the Podcast out. It's a bit overwhelming for just My Daughter Jennifer and I working this case, especially from Kansas. We Both know nothing about Oregon, the land, the people. But We sure are getting a Crash Course! LOL But I am happy to say that We are Very Very Far!! We are hoping to have the Podcast rolling out by Thanksgiving, So Everyone please Cross Your Fingers for Us.. All Our Love and Appreciation, Jeff's Momma ;)

Hey Everyone, I really appreciate the support that You have shown so far. I know that I was a bit over excited, stating that We would be rolling out information a couple of weeks ago. I am very sorry for the delay. Each and Every day there has been More Information found, so that is what has put the Brakes On getting the Podcast out. It's a bit overwhelming for just My Daughter Jennifer and I working this case, especially from Kansas. We Both know nothing about Oregon, the land, the people. But We sure are getting a Crash Course! LOL But I am happy to say that We are Very Very Far!! We are hoping to have the Podcast rolling out by Thanksgiving, So Everyone please Cross Your Fingers for Us.. All Our Love and Appreciation, Jeff's Momma ;)
My thoughts are with you and your family. I am so glad you have support in finding out what happened to your son. Both you and your son deserve answers- he needs a voice now, and you are doing that for him along with your daughter and @Owl podcast host . Stay persistent and don't give up, unless you have absolute 100% proof that foul play isn't involved.

Thanks so much for update. I can't let this one go. Since news broke of his being missing.. Looking from all possible angles. Prayers for all. Look forward to pod cast. Someone knows something

Yes @Steelslady , Son's are So Very Precious. Also Our Beautiful Daughter's.
As Mother's, Parent's, We are So Very Blessed with the Gift of being "Assigned to Those Beautiful Souls". And it is One Thing that I take Very Seriously in My Life. I have always been Very Connected to My Children Spiritually, and that is why I always know something is Not Right, no matter the distance between Us.
The Saturday before My Baby was reported Missing, I honestly got Hit in My gut and started panicking. Right after My Youngest Son came over, and I started questioning Him, if He had spoken or heard from His brother. Not 30 minutes after that My Daughter came by, and Same questioning. I showed Them Both a message I had sent to My Son-Jeff that early evening about His mail. I seen that Someone opened the message, but No Reply. I just knew Something was wrong! Then He was reported Missing on the following Monday by that Guy, and We were Not Notified until Tuesday by the "Wife".
The minute I heard the Story, I called BS.. I know My Children too well. But now I have proof..
Again, Thank Yous All. I look forward to working with Yous All.. God Bless
My condolences to you all. I agree that as soon as I saw the headline, it was immediately suspicious. I will help you in any way that I can. I’m not in the USA unfortunately ( I’m UK) but I’m a medically retired Detective Chief Inspector and Senior Investigating Officer (SIO accredited) and I was responsible for teams of up to 80 Detectives and had responsibilities for managing crime and major investigations such as Murder and suspicious death . So although I’m not on your side of the pond and although the processes and procedures that you have in place and follow are different, Jeffs death and the investigation will be no different so if you provide the information that you have, I and my fellow Websleuthers, will help you to get justice for your baby! Pls ensure that you are verified as an insider (VI) ASAP by approaching Trisha. I look forward to helping you whenever and wherever possible. My thoughts are with you and your family and my ♥️ Is with you all x

Hi Everyone,
Thank Yous All for Your Amazing Kindness. Such a pleasure seeing that in this World these days. I know that there is So Much Good, but sometimes We view so many Monsters that We feel over run.

I apologize that it takes Me so long to get back to the messages and update. By only working with My Daughter these last 10 months, and now We have Drew the last 2 months, We All are a bit Stretched on Time. Now that We are finally getting things out in the public, I have been so very tired and finding Myself passing out for a couple of hours when it is suppose to be just a nap. But I know that the rest is what My body and mind needs to keep going.

We now have the Podcast up and going, and I am already having a lot of pour in of messages from Friends of My Son-Jeff, they are just floored. Yes, exactly what I have been saying from the beginning of time. And We are not even done with the episodes on the Podcast. We are 2 more away from Me getting on and telling Everything that I have went through these last 10 months of lies and deceit from "the Wife, so called Friends in Oregon, and especially the Detectives!"

I did reach out to Trisha, and sent Her the paperwork I needed to provide. But I am wondering if it wasn't received. So I will do that again tonight. Again, Thank Yous All.
Here is the link for the Podcast:

https://once-was-lost-podcast.blubrry.net/subscribe-to-pod…/

And if You are just wanting to type it in the search under the name:

Owl "Once Was Lost"

My condolences to you all. I agree that as soon as I saw the headline, it was immediately suspicious. I will help you in any way that I can. I’m not in the USA unfortunately ( I’m UK) but I’m a medically retired Detective Chief Inspector and Senior Investigating Officer (SIO accredited) and I was responsible for teams of up to 80 Detectives and had responsibilities for managing crime and major investigations such as Murder and suspicious death . So although I’m not on your side of the pond and although the processes and procedures that you have in place and follow are different, Jeffs death and the investigation will be no different so if you provide the information that you have, I and my fellow Websleuthers, will help you to get justice for your baby! Pls ensure that you are verified as an insider (VI) ASAP by approaching Trisha. I look forward to helping you whenever and wherever possible. My thoughts are with you and your family and my ♥️ Is with you all x

Thank You Love. Yes, I would Love to get with You and share. I know that You can confirm My findings. I will be reaching out to Trisha again tonight, and then We can get going on everything.

Search team finds the body of Mt. Angel man previously missing in rural Douglas County
Vance went missing Feb. 3 after he became separated from friend Anthony Fennimore, 29, of Salem.

Fennimore told deputies he and Vance walked away from their pickup after they had experienced car troubles on Friday, Feb. 1 in the area of Clearwater and separated Sunday morning.

Fennimore found his way to a store in Glide on Highway 138 (North Umpqua Highway)
and alerted authorities on the evening of Feb. 4.

Searchers located the pair's maroon 2008 Chevrolet Colorado on Feb. 6.
———
How do you become separated ?

Search team finds the body of Mt. Angel man previously missing in rural Douglas County
Vance went missing Feb. 3 after he became separated from friend Anthony Fennimore, 29, of Salem.

Fennimore told deputies he and Vance walked away from their pickup after they had experienced car troubles on Friday, Feb. 1 in the area of Clearwater and separated Sunday morning.

Fennimore found his way to a store in Glide on Highway 138 (North Umpqua Highway)
and alerted authorities on the evening of Feb. 4.

Searchers located the pair's maroon 2008 Chevrolet Colorado on Feb. 6.
———
How do you become separated ?

Exactly! Especially when there Was No Snow that Weekend, it was just Muddy.
This Guy changed His story so many times.

I’m trying to watch the podcast but am technologically challenged! Do I have to download an app to watch it? Do I have to subscribe? All I see is the owl ad.
TIA

You need a podcast app, yes. I use Overcast. But there are many and one came with your Apple or Android phone (it's cleverly called Podcast for the Apple version). You hit the plus sign on most apps, type in the name and hit subscribe and then you've got a playlist. Podcasts are not watchable, they are audio only (so it's like radio).

I’m trying to watch the podcast but am technologically challenged! Do I have to download an app to watch it? Do I have to subscribe? All I see is the owl ad.
TIA
It's ok Sunshine95, I have been giving picture tutorials on My Facebook for Android users. LOL I was so glad to see that this was already answered. Since I have been running all day today. My Youngest Son moved out today, and that was pretty emotional for Me. I have had the pleasure of having My Daughter and Youngest Son at home with Me these last 10 months, having daily Hugs and Kisses. But thankfully He is not far.
I want to Thank All of Yous again. Please Remember to Rate the 5 Star on the Podcast so that it is Easy for Everyone to find. Talk to Yous All soon.

You need a podcast app, yes. I use Overcast. But there are many and one came with your Apple or Android phone (it's cleverly called Podcast for the Apple version). You hit the plus sign on most apps, type in the name and hit subscribe and then you've got a playlist. Podcasts are not watchable, they are audio only (so it's like radio).
Thank You so much for catching this right away this morning. Yous All are So Amazing.. :rolleyes:

Hi! My name is Drew. I'm the podcast host that's working with the family. Can you recommend someone to help them with the toxicology report? They need someone that can look at that and the ME report since it's so unusual, to say the least. The amounts of substances found in Jeffery after being covered in Snow and deceased for over two months is very high.

Hi! My name is Drew. I'm the podcast host that's working with the family. Can you recommend someone to help them with the toxicology report? They need someone that can look at that and the ME report since it's so unusual, to say the least. The amounts of substances found in Jeffery after being covered in Snow and deceased for over two months is very high.
I’m not sure if this is allowed but if you can start a conversation privately and I can see if I can help you further.

I’m not sure if this is allowed but if you can start a conversation privately and I can see if I can help you further.
It is allowed and that is so kind of you to offer to help. There are some things that I do know, but it's very basic knowledge unfortunately.

Hi Drew, I'm very glad you're involved & on WS for this perplexing case! Were the substances in his system ones he was known to use?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back