GUILTY OR - Kaylee Sawyer, 23, Bend, 24 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So she was a victim as well. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I deleted my post that contained AM's link to social media.
This poor girl, sounds like she is lucky to be alive.

So she was a victim as well. Yikes.

It's interesting that it is now being reported that she was abducted at gunpoint yet she was initially charged as a suspect along with Lara. I'm curious if/how/when AM was reported missing/abducted. Regardless, I'm so relieved for her family and so devastated for Kaylee's family.

Can someone alert mods- maybe we need to edit some of our posts? I don't know how to alert on Tapatalk

Thankful AM is alive and well after this ordeal. One young woman already gone :crying:

From the Yreka Police Department Facebook page..

As officers from YPD and Oregon authorities finished up interviewing suspects and victims on this case it is evident that one of the suspects is a victim. The Yreka Police Department is processing the paperwork to release Aundrea Elizabeth Maes 12-23-1996 from the Tehama Co. Jail at this time.

https://www.facebook.com/YrekaPD/posts/1636227786690598

Trying to wrap my head around why Lara would "bump" KS with his front bumper (killing her), and then freak out into a whirlwind of violence? And two incredibly beautiful young women involved?

Which leads me to believe it was more than a "bump".

Trying to wrap my head around why Lara would "bump" KS with his front bumper (killing her), and then freak out into a whirlwind of violence? And two incredibly beautiful young women involved?

Which leads me to believe it was more than a "bump".

Yeah.. If it was even his car he hit her with. Seems super sketch to me, I agree there will most likely be much more than just an "accident".

"BEND, Ore. (KOIN) — A college public safety officer was charged with murder Tuesday after he allegedly hit a 23-year-old woman with a car, dumped her body and fled to California where he was arrested for kidnapping and carjacking, among other things.

On Tuesday, police revealed a body found in Deschutes County matched Sawyer’s description. Edwin Lara, 31, was arrested in California and charged with murder."

"All charges against [AM] were subsequently dropped after it was revealed Lara allegedly kidnapped her."

<snip>
"Lara reportedly told his wife he was driving a COCC campus safety vehicle when he hit a woman who walked out in front of him, in the dark, documents show.

&#8220;After he ran over Ms. Sawyer, he panicked and then disposed of the body.&#8221;

Ponce-Lara said she didn&#8217;t know where her husband put the body, but that he told her some of Sawyer&#8217;s belongings were inside a shed at their home"

http://koin.com/2016/07/26/documents-kaylee-sawyer-hit-by-car-body-dumped/

In Bend they are holding a candle vigil for Kaylee at 8pm pacific time. I'd like to ask all of us here reading this thread to please light a candle wherever your at also at 8pm for this beautiful girl. This isn't fair how her life was taken from her, I have no words besides how much my heart hurts for her family, boyfriend and friends.

I was just in Bend last weekend for a bachelorette weekend with my girls and this story gives me chills. After following the find Kaylee FB page all day I have to say how amazed I am at the strength of this community and how they all came together to search for her and support the family. I really got the family community vibe while visiting Bend and hopefully the outpouring from the community will shine a tiny bit of light and hope into this horrible situation.

Lighting every candle I have for Kaylee tonight <3

13873222_10209141045659328_6993887553205834615_n.jpg

That is pretty hinky.

It's interesting that it is now being reported that she was abducted at gunpoint yet she was initially charged as a suspect along with Lara. I'm curious if/how/when AM was reported missing/abducted. Regardless, I'm so relieved for her family and so devastated for Kaylee's family.

[emoji120]for Kaylee and all the families affected by this senselessness.

So very sorry to see this news. But I don't believe we're hearing the whole story yet. WTH with these sick pigs?

RIP beautiful Kaylee.

Tired, so I might not be understanding the details correctly. But what the heck. This guy accidentally runs oner Kaylee, and panicky and hides her body, then goes on a crime spree while fleeing? Something smells rotten in Denmark ... Have they found Kaylees body?

Tired, so I might not be understanding the details correctly. But what the heck. This guy accidentally runs oner Kaylee, and panicky and hides her body, then goes on a crime spree while fleeing? Something smells rotten in Denmark ... Have they found Kaylees body?

(From freefallzzzz's link)

"A Redmond man was charged with murder Tuesday in the apparent homicide of a Bend woman whose weekend disappearance prompted a widespread search. Authorities also said a body had been found but they have not yet confirmed if it is that of Kaylee Sawyer, 23."

That's pretty much what I said, no way did he just bump her...

[and Hello!!! Knox]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back