OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My speakers on my computer are broken so I watched the family statement without sound. I noticed the SM's blinking right away and I also noticed something else that I couldn't put a name to. Mahoneys07 put a name to what I was seeing -- shock and also bewilderment. JMO

I wonder how seriously detectives are looking at the 3 sightings in Yreka?

3 seems like allot to me. Were they in the same time frame? Well, it's obvious there must be a boy in that area that looks like Kyron, if it isn't him, eh?

I read a comment on KPTV comment board that the sighting in Walmart in CA has been ruled out, according to a Lt. Gamache...not surprisingly.

Originally Posted by raeann
I am sure that it has been stated that the older son is living with HER (Terri's) parents and the explanation was that it is near HIS OWN father's home and on a farm where he is able to keep his horse that he is training. That being said, we are not supposed to discuss him as he is a juvenile, so I will leave it at that brief explanation.

jmoo

BBM:

I brought this over from the other thread and didn't know how to quote it.. anyway,

IRRC. Kyrons dad stated he wanted a certain horse ranch searched...I can not find the link.
I am wonder if this is the ranch he wanted searched?

Also, if the family suspects that Kyron is with "someone" in the family, the case would not be called an abduction, it would be an isolated incident, the community children would not be at risk and that is EXACTLY what the LE is saying.....the case would just be called "missing" as the LE are calling it that.

If Kyron was with someone in the family, he would have been located already. It's been eight days. IMO

I don't know if we're allowed to post stuff like this...

last night I had a VERY vivid dream about Kyron...

A searcher noticed a funny smell in an area near a body of water... so the water was searched and Kyron was found huddled up on the banking... I have no idea if he was alive or if we alone... but it really shook me up.... and is why I haven't really posted all day today.

(and yes, Ethan looks so much like Kyron!) that I was trying to not jump to that conclusion.

I must admit, when I first saw the picture of another little boy with glasses, my heart broke all over again for Ethan. How many times can a heart break? I don't know.

Ethan sweetie, whisper in the police's ear if you can help look out for another little boy.

I wonder how seriously detectives are looking at the 3 sightings in Yreka?

3 seems like allot to me. Were they in the same time frame? Well, it's obvious there must be a boy in that area that looks like Kyron, if it isn't him, eh?

My nephew is eight but he is almost a dead ringer for Kyron. I called his mom and told him to get a shirt to say "Not Kyron" jokingly.

I must admit, when I first saw the picture of another little boy with glasses, my heart broke all over again for Ethan. How many times can a heart break? I don't know.

Ethan sweetie, whisper in the police's ear if you can help look out for another little boy.
:blowkiss:

I must say that you are doing a great job with the map! I also appreciate the work you've done on Venus's thread.

Thanks so much, CJ. I really appreciate it. I'm a spatially oriented person, so I have to see things geographically to get it. I hope the map helps others like me.

A searcher noticed a funny smell in an area near a body of water... so the water was searched and Kyron was found huddled up on the banking... I have no idea if he was alive or if we alone... but it really shook me up.... and is why I haven't really posted all day today.

Hugs! I think we have all had dreams similar to this. Especially reading/following these cases so close.

It can give you the heebies huh?

Unfortunately many bodies are found in/near water, so if something awful has happened to Kyron (which we all pray is NOT the result) he may very well be near water.

So I've been listening to the scanner off and on. What a freak show! I won't be moving to Portland.

stoli.bmp

Have a drink on me. I brought some for everybody. :)

Also, if the family suspects that Kyron is with "someone" in the family, the case would not be called an abduction, it would be an isolated incident, the community children would not be at risk and that is EXACTLY what the LE is saying.....the case would just be called "missing" as the LE are calling it that.

If someone takes a child without permission how could that NOT be an abduction? Anyone who takes their child, their flesh and blood child, without custody permission, is abducting that child.

So, to me, this can't be what is going on. Maybe I'm wrong?

If Kyron was with someone in the family, he would have been located already. It's been eight days. IMO

I have read nothing that says everyone in this family has been accounted for. The only family we have seen and read about is Dad, Mom, Step-Dad & Step-Mom......

Anyone know SM's occupation?

Stay at home mom with a basic teaching license (no specialty) and one year teaching (2002-03 school year) at Mooberry Elementary.

So I've been listening to the scanner off and on. What a freak show! I won't be moving to Portland.

LOL! Portland's a great city, but yeahhhh... when you listen to scanner activity for any measurable time, it turns into a freak show lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon