OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying I think she had anything to do with it....in fact I lean the other way but when i first saw her my first thought was 'omg, she looks like Susan Smith' Of course I haven't seen pics of Susan in years but definitely a resemblance.

Kyron's mom Desiree didn't reach back out to Terri in the press conference when Terri reached towards her to comfort her while the step dad talked.

Yes, I watched several times with the sound off, looking for all the rebuffed hugs and stuff people were posting.

What I saw is Terri put her arm around Desiree's shoulder, and lean her head against Desiree's other shoulder - the one closest to her, standing by her side, both facing front. A very warm gesture.

When she did this, I saw Desiree lean her head in toward Terri's head, a very warm gesture. It was wonderful seeing these two women comfort each other.

I don't know if we're allowed to post stuff like this...

last night I had a VERY vivid dream about Kyron...

A searcher noticed a funny smell in an area near a body of water... so the water was searched and Kyron was found huddled up on the banking... I have no idea if he was alive or if we alone... but it really shook me up.... and is why I haven't really posted all day today.

I had a dream last night too and what I remember is that LE had a confession from the person who was responsible for Kyron's disappearance and were trying to get this person to tell them where he was before it was too late. Then I remember saying to myself "well, they said the case was unique". When I start dreaming about these cases, I know I have to step away.

LOL! Portland's a great city, but yeahhhh... when you listen to scanner activity for any measurable time, it turns into a freak show lol

Dear lord, I'm sure that is true of any major city! ;)

ok... he also works with gang activity. I know someone asked this before...it could be connected.
The gang he put away a member from is part of the Sureno gang... which google says is the mexican mafia.
"Medford teen gets 20 years in prison for drive-by shooting. "
"Reyes-Real was a member of the Sureños gang. "

"Medford police Detective Tony Young said he hopes that message will resonate within the community and that people will understand gang violence will not be tolerated. "

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2066165/posts

ok... he also works with gang activity. I know someone asked this before...it could be connected.
The gang he put away a member from is part of the Sureno gang... which google says is the mexican mafia.
"Medford teen gets 20 years in prison for drive-by shooting. "
"Reyes-Real was a member of the Sureños gang. "

"Medford police Detective Tony Young said he hopes that message will resonate within the community and that people will understand gang violence will not be tolerated. "

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2066165/posts

I wonder if Tony has any children beside his stepson Kyron.

LOL! Portland's a great city, but yeahhhh... when you listen to scanner activity for any measurable time, it turns into a freak show lol

Well did you see Dan Rather's report? Portland leads the U.S. for trafficking of children and prostitution.

Portland is great if you're a plug-in car, Portland sucks if you're a child.

Yes, I watched several times with the sound off, looking for all the rebuffed hugs and stuff people were posting.

What I saw is Terri put her arm around Desiree's shoulder, and lean her head against Desiree's other shoulder - the one closest to her, standing by her side, both facing front. A very warm gesture.

When she did this, I saw Desiree lean her head in toward Terri's head, a very warm gesture. It was wonderful seeing these two women comfort each other.

Isn't it interesting how we can all watch the same exact thing and have so many different opinions? Different experiences in our lives that color the perception?

Are they still doing the search?Do you know if they are finding anything?

I just watched the video with Kyron's Mom's & Dad's and my God, my heart goes out to these people! They are trying so hard to be strong and keep it together. I'm (putting it nicely...) disappointed to see some of the comments made about Terri's blinking - Come on people, you've got to be kidding me! It looked to me like both Desiree and Terri were SERIOUSLY struggling to keep it together in front of the cameras. As of yet I haven't heard one thing from anyone (neighbors, extended family, co-workers, court records and/or LE) claiming there were any abuse issues (drugs, alcohol, domestic, physical, etc.) in either parent's homes and, unless that changes and/or until LE states that one of them knows more than they're saying, or refers to one of them as "the key" I'm going to respect the fact that they're victims here and not add to their pain!

Umm...what people are getting from the PC of the family is about as different as watching totally different images. This is exactly why I never cared if we saw them on TV or not.

Personally, I got more info from SM's FB before it went private. Not saying I formed an opinion from it, but it was more informative from an observation standpoint. Probably one of the first things LE should do in this new century, with missing childrens cases, is tell the parents to make their FB's and MS's private, though of course I hope they don't, personally.

PS- OK one more from me, and then I am taking a break.

If the parents had done this a week ago, or over the weekend, there would have been far less of the scrutiny they have since undergone, IMO. I would think a liason would have told them that, just go out there, get it over with, and then retreat. JMO.

My take on this is that the SM and Kyron were seen inside the school. No one said they saw the baby. So whoever was watching the baby is a witness to the SM coming back home at a certain hour without Kyron and evidence that she was at home on Facebook. If she did do something to Kyron she had to do it in record speed, right?

My take on the family on the presser is the biomom (Desiree) was not affectionate to the SM. Even Desires husband was cold towards her. IMO. I noticed that when Desiree's husband was finished speaking he did not go back between Desiree and SM, he went on the other side. They IMO they did not exhibit any affection whatsoever toward SM. Both the husbands were though.

Hope they find this sweet little boy today...

Thanks, CharlestonGal. Still at work, and figuring out that my multitasking leaves a lot to be desired today.

My take on the news conference is ...while watching these poor people, I kinda despairingly think they really don't know where Kyron could be. I was really hoping that perhaps they kinda know but can't get to him for whatever reason... I was really hoping that LE and everyone have been holding back information. But now, I'm really loosing that hope. :(

Darn it, he didn't just blink out of existence. WHERE IS HE????

For those interested: A blurb or two about why a person may not have enough tears - too many tears - and for those with eyes 'not red enough' we all know visine will help. Many over the counter meds for both dry eye and redness and also remember Restasis - a prescription medication. IN MY MIND, not enough tears or too many - eyes not red enough - and too much blinking (dry eyes) certainly should not be used to determine guilt or innocence!!!!

Dry eyes — a window to your hormonal health?

Does it seem like your eyes are always dry and irritated? Before you reach again for that bottle of eye drops, ask yourself what might be causing your dry eyes.

Chronic dry eye is often a sign of an underlying imbalance that can be resolved. Your eyes are dry because the glands in the inner eyelids don’t produce enough oil, your tears evaporate too quickly, or both. But in almost every case, there is an underlying cause of that dryness that originates elsewhere in your body. ~~SNIP~~

http://www.womentowomen.com/underst...ignno=dryeye&adgroup=ag1dry&keywords=dry+eyes

What is Chronic Dry Eye or Dry Eyes Syndrome?

Dry Eyes, is a condition many people confront. It is caused when the tears produced by the eyes are insufficient in moisture, lubrication, and other features that help keep the eyes remain protected. Dry eyes may also be stimulated by environmental aspects such as weather that irritate the eye and dry up tears. People with dry eyes often feel discomfort in a variety of forms including irritation, inflammation, ~~SNIP~~

Sometimes, a person with a dry eye will have excess tears running down the cheeks, which may seem confusing. This happens when the eye isn't getting enough lubrication. The eye sends a distress signal through the nervous system for more lubrication. In response, the eye is flooded with tears to try to compensate for the underlying dryness. However, these tears are mostly water and do not have the lubricating qualities or the rich composition of normal tears. They will wash debris away, but they will not coat the eye surface properly.

What Causes Dry Eyes?

http://www.medicinenet.com/dry_eyes/article.htm

I just watched the video and I have 2 observations.

While Tony is speaking, his wife Desiree is standing stoically. Terri reaches over to her and puts her head on Desiree's shoulder. And it looks to me like Terri is speaking to Desiree while Tony is talking. I can see her lips moving. I do not see Desiree respond to Terri in any way, either verbally or physically.

Is this my imagination?

Now, this, possibly, could be why they did not come forward in the media previously. The captain tried to make it very clear that they stood "together today as a family" for some reason.

I also wonder why the statements from both step-father and father did not beg for someone to bring Kyron home but were thanks to the searchers, etc., and messages to Kyron himself only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18