OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the family there?

Ok, so now we know this is a criminal investigation.

Puf, family was there (all four parents) for the statement by police. They left right before questions were allowed. I thought Desiree was going to collapse right there on the stage... :(

yeah and MAYBE the poi might of told someone something and that reward will make them come forward.

What part of their daily routine did they engage in within "minutes" of Kyron going missing?

We even have the police scanner notes showing they were with LE going back and forth from school to home meeting with LE. Did they stop to go grocery shopping or something in there?

Didn't Casey Anthony do the same thing after Caylee was reported missing? What aroused LE suspicions with her was that her story didn't add up.

I think investigators are on top of this case. They've told parents that it's an isolated incident. They've now stated that it's a criminal investigation. What other logical conclusion can one come to other than that someone very close to the family, or even perhaps a family member, is involved?

Now that we know it's a criminal investigation (my belief is that it has been since the day after Kyron went missing), I'd like to hear theories of what could have happened that would not involve someone very close to the family or the family itself.

Statistics speak loudly to incidents like this. It's often a family member, it's often the last person to see the child. It's often the very person who reports the crime.

Anyone who can put forth a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, I'm more than eager to read it... and I mean that sincerely.

Hey locals, my brother lives off Corn Rd. and his fiance said they've been seeing two Black Hawks for the past few days. Are you guys seeing them too?
Boy Kimstyer, It seems like there would be a specific reason for that, eh?

I've heard nothing on the news about them searching water yet as that would mean they are now in recovery mode. Last night I heard on KOIN it is still a rescue mode.

smb

These ppl care MORE about themselves & their "privacy" then a missing child?? Pardon my angry tone but they are ****** who need to take a good look in the ******* mirror! :banghead:

If I had a marijuana grow operation, if I knew that I was not involved in any way with Kyron's disappearance and if I had already checked my property myself... well, it might be difficult for me to set aside my right to privacy. After all, I'd have something I really must hide from LE and I would know that allowing LE onto my property would not contribute any information to the search.

Yes, folks, this is yet another problem with the "war on drugs." People who may have a couple pot plants out in the garage become unwilling to cooperate with LE in any way because the consequences of doing so can be catastrophic.

Law enforcement is doing the right thing, in my opinion, by telling people they are setting aside anything irrelevant to the search. I only hope that property owners can find the courage to trust LE on this.

short and quick, will be on news sites soon I expect. Very emotional, parents all there in background while sheriff spoke, left before he finished. Sheriff emotional, voice breaking.
Won't answer many questions, did find it interesting they would make arrest without a body. What a hardquestion to hear for the parents.

I'm sorry Kyron, for whatever has happened to you.

When it is posted, will someone please post a link. I completely missed it. I could not get any of the links to connect.

Kyron PLEASE come home safely!!!! :praying: :praying: :praying:

I know. It was also somewhat jarring that the officer who introduced the parents went out of his way to assert that the family was "united". Why did he think we thought they weren't and why did he think it was important for us to think they were? He was defensive before the thing even started and I felt like he was demanding that I see something that clearly wasn't there. I wondered at the time why he wanted us not to see the conflict and I decided he probably didn't want the public to be distracted by the family division.

Anyway, as I said before, I don't think the undercurrents in the family at that conference are central to finding to Kyron, but I do think it's a window into the family dynamics in general, which I find interesting to discuss.

bbm

Because he's clearly been reading on the internet.

In response to the above post the statement regarding the thought that them saying that it is an isolated incident doesn't indicate anything.

Respectfuly, while I agree that would be rare but the community doesn't just consist of the school.
Although it is a large part of it. Children will be out for the summer, playing outside.

If there is any reasonable concern that there is a SO out there lurking one that is so bold and daring to walk into a school and lure or steal a child, the community needs to know that. I think that they have an idea or they wouldn't let the community feel so relaxed by stating that they feel that is an isolated/rare situation. IMOO

Didn't Casey Anthony do the same thing after Caylee was reported missing? What aroused LE suspicions with her was that her story didn't add up.

I think investigators are on top of this case. They've told parents that it's an isolated incident. They've now stated that it's a criminal investigation. What other logical conclusion can one come to other than that someone very close to the family, or even perhaps a family member, is involved?

Now that we know it's a criminal investigation (my belief is that it has been since the day after Kyron went missing), I'd like to hear theories of what could have happened that would not involve someone very close to the family or the family itself.

Statistics speak loudly to incidents like this. It's often a family member, it's often the last person to see the child. It's often the very person who reports the crime.

Anyone who can put forth a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, I'm more than eager to read it... and I mean that sincerely.

So they did go grocery shopping? ;)

short and quick, will be on news sites soon I expect. Very emotional, parents all there in background while sheriff spoke, left before he finished. Sheriff emotional, voice breaking.
Won't answer many questions, did find it interesting they would make arrest without a body. What a hardquestion to hear for the parents.

I'm sorry Kyron, for whatever has happened to you.

Thank you for the recap, Nurse. By the way, your namesake is one of my favorite antagonists in movie history.

What an extreme contrast to yesterday's presser, a 180 in terms of the tone and the message.

Has Texas EquuSearch or anyone offered assistance.Are they accepting it?

Right after the pressers is when we all get emotional and start biting at one another...I'm gonna sit this one out. We now have a criminal investigation, folks. :(

So...do they think if he just wandered off, he's would not have survived this long? Or, that he was taken and his body dumped somewhere?

A criminal investigation excludes the possibility of him wondering off and getting lost.

My thoughts since they showed his clothing Friday, and started searching by water- they found an article of his clothing somewhere near the river or other Suavies Island water (lake/slough, etc. )and are trying to find the rest, maybe last night or this AM they found more and realize they are looking for a body, likely left in water somewhere.
Too many water sites in this area. Focused on his clothing that day....
My intuition only, bad feelings, etc.

Any poster that lives in the area--are they still searching Sauvie Island?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CKS