OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart goes out to the mother,she was heartbroken at the press conference,could hardly stand.the step mother appeared to be terrified.Hopefully we will hear something soon.

If it is a person associated with the school, maybe they are waiting for school to finish up (Tuesday) before they make an arrest, to not disrupt the students anymore than what has already happened.

ha... everytime the poster named "laughing" thanks one of my comments... I lol a little thinking they are laughing at my post ;)

LOL.....and every time I see a post by Mandy.....I hear Barry Manilow in my head!!!

Wouldn't "late morning hours" mean after 10? Why would he have been marked absent if he was seen later than that? Not really asking, just saying I find this report a little confusing.

I know. We went round and round about the sheriff's possible definitions of "late morning."

The other thing that is interesting is that in initial reports some of them said attendance was taken as usual at 8:45 a.m., then they split into parent lead groups to tour the fair. So that would mark him absent at 8:45 a.m. :waitasec:

Ya know, I've been wondering why LE isn't asking the community to think about their family members, coworkers, neighbors or acquaintances who have not shown up for work or a regular activity. Someone whose behavior or habits may have changed recently. Just trying to generate leads. I guess they aren't interested in that kind of info for whatever reason. Seems like it could be relevant.

My guess? Because they have a good idea who did it, probably evidence and witnesses to support their theory, and putting the whole community on alert like that would serve no purpose.

JMO

kyron_horman34_540x405.jpg

Thanks for the reminder of why we are here!

I keep feeling the abductor is:
someone who knew there was no video survellance
someone who had no morning commitments
someone who isn't a parent of a student
someone who is male age 28 to 48
someone driving an suv/van
someone who brought a student to the school as a favor
someone unemployed or works for construction thus the rain a day off
someone not in a suit, but rather jeans, contruction work boots, flannel shirt type, long hair or uncut

anyway can anyone help me. this is what i am thinking.

I can't help you, but I do think this is possible.

I think that also that the person has some connection to the school, whether a former student/employee, but it seems to me that if it was someone who brought a student to the school as a favor, LE would have that info.

Since imo, LE still does not know who took him,
and b/c the Science fair, to my knowledge wasn't advertised,
at least not on the School's website, and b/c the school is so rural,
that it wasn't someone just driving by.

And b/c no one is going to enable an abductor, imo, and an older student or a relative of another student would not have been able to hide him so well so long;

I'm thinking that whoever took him is a former employee, a former student or relative of a former student, who knows about the annual Science fairs, or a delivery person, current or former, or someone who has lived in the area, or still does, who knows about the Science fair.

Iow, imo, the Annual Science Fair, is the motivation for it happening that day, at that time of day.

I also think this is a repeat offender who has spent some time in prison.

I don't think it is a family member, or coworker of a family member.
I don't think it has anything to do with TY's job.

So how long can that list be?

I had a dream about him being in a white cargo van, so though I don't know why that is what I dreamed, I, personally would think that.

moo

respectfully snipped... and bolded.

Also, IIRC, LE later backed away from the "late morning" sighting? And amended it to about 9am? And then later answered "we can't comment on that" when asked in a PC if this (the 9am sighting) had been confirmed. I could be wrong, but I believe they did this at the point mid-week when they stopped confirming almost anything, the same day they said they could not comment on what day the photo was taken, although we generally agree it must have been taken on Friday morning. So it could be they were just saying that to all questions. And I will try to find the day in question and listen again.

You are correct. What was verified has now been unverified, if that's possible. ha.

2 plus 2 definitely ain't equaling 4 in this case.

Something is not being said, but what?

I know. We went round and round about the sheriff's possible definitions of "late morning."

The other thing that is interesting is that in initial reports some of them said attendance was taken as usual at 8:45 a.m., then they split into parent lead groups to tour the fair. So that would mark him absent at 8:45 a.m. :waitasec:

I'm not sure about that since school doesn't normally begin until right before (or right at) 10am. It was open early that day, right? I can't imagine attendance would have been officially taken if school wasn't officially in session yet...does that make sense?

Regarding Captain Shults, I was reminded of this. It's the Susan Smith case, but it gives inside information on how the police work to gain trust...it's not always for the comfort of family members.

From the start of the case, investigators carried out meticulously planned interrogations of Susan Smith that were designed to gradually break down her defenses so that she would confess. The investigators behavior and movements were carefully scripted and choreographed. There were no ad libbed or casual questions to Susan. Sheriff Wells and Agent Pete Logan acted as the "good cops." Logan has thirty-five years of law enforcement experience; twenty-seven of those years were spent in the FBI. Logan spoke gently to Susan and manipulated her into trusting him. The investigators believed that if they could build Susan's trust in them, they could coax her into confessing. Logan was careful not to push Susan too hard. Investigators were familiar with Susan's previous suicide attempts and they were concerned that if they pushed her too hard she would shut down or commit suicide.

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/invest_7.html

To the person who posted about the rumor of someone who worked at the school but was not staff....

What could that mean? Even cooks, bus drivers, and janitors are considered staff aren't they?

How bout a Big Brothers/Big Sisters person? I know they come to our school. ETA - they just hang with their little for an hour - playing games, shooting baskets, whatever they want to do really.

The late morning was amended to 9am

And then on Tuesday Gates said "I can't answer that" after being asked if the 9AM time still held as the last sighting of Kyron.

My heart goes out to the mother,she was heartbroken at the press conference,could hardly stand.the step mother appeared to be terrified.Hopefully we will hear something soon.

Yep. She looked "terrified" alright. My thoughts exactly. Like someone whose world is falling apart right in front of her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cortneyrose