OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that is very interesting. Also the comments saying who's cell was pinging in the area.

Do you mean the comment where some anonymous person posts that they "don't know" where they read it(!), but "somewhere" on some website there was some comment about some cell phone pinging?

If so, that is indeed interesting...

hellooo! please bump or repost early and often.

I can't believe you guys are buying into all the bogus comments I left over at that site :floorlaugh:
Just kidding of course.

Rumors and comments are just that rumors and comments from anonymous people posting on the web.

Could some of it be true? Sure, but I don't see that happen very often and I follow a lot of cases. As a matter of fact I rarely see any of that turn out to be true.The ones posted and/or kept as "secrets" and not posted in the Caylee Anthony forums were rich and oh so wrong!

So here is the dealio.

if you guys want to generally discuss comments left on other sites that is fine provided:
1. You link to the source but do not carry any posts here to this forum.
2. Every single time you discuss one of these comments you make it clear as a bell that it is an unfounded rumor. Otherwise people stop in, pick up a little info and spread it as fact because that is what is people typically expect to be posted here.

I am going to ask the moderators of this forum to keep a close eye on the rumor discussions and if they become too much work for the mods or people are careless in their posting, then that will be the end of it and all rumors will be off limits. I have asked them to shut it off if there are any problems at all.

Let others know ( nicely please) if they seem to be violating,because it is the responsibility of each of you to keep up with the rules as they change.

Those of you that prefer to discuss that available facts, just scroll by any of the gossip chatter.

Thanks and keep posting :)

Okay :)

I did not realize this. So...does this mean that classes didn't start till 10, and that attendance wasn't taken till 10? What were the children doing until that time? Were they unaccounted for? Was anyone keeping an eye on them? Were parents supposed to be there? Were they touring classrooms to look at projects?

I've never seen it confirmed when attendance was taken.

At this stage, which I believe is recovery, if it was me being accused all over the net of being the perp I would tell LE that I want my name cleared, to announce it.

Thread number 16 has been opened.
(or will be in a moment)

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106757"]OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #16 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela